剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning. This is Marco Diaz
早上好 我是
from the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
门罗县警局的马可·迪亚兹
Good morning. Could I speak to Mr. Moros, please?
早上好 我能莫罗斯先生说话吗
Okay, well, can you have him give me a call back? It's important.
好吧 你能让他给我回电♥话♥吗 有重要的事
Hi. Good morning. Morning.
你好 早 早
Uh, I'm here to see Mr. Garnet.
我是来见加内特先生的
And your name is?
您贵姓
Kevin Rayburn.
凯文·雷伯恩
Didn't we speak on the phone?
我们是不是刚打过电♥话♥
Yeah.
对
There must've been a misunderstanding.
那您肯定是误会了
Mr. Garnet isn't available today
加内特先生今天不便见客
I understand.
我理解
I thought I'd just come down and see if his day kind of opens up.
我就想过来看看 他说不定会有空
Mr. Rayburn, I have to ask you to leave.
雷伯恩先生 我得请您离开了
You know what? It's fine.
这样吧 没关系
I'm just gonna have a seat right over here--
我就在那儿坐着
No, you can't No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不行 没事 谢谢
Hey, let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Your mother looks so sweet here.
这上面你母亲真美
I look like a fucking monkey. No, you don't.
我他妈看起来跟个猴一样 才不是
You're very handsome.
你非常英俊
When was this taken? I don't know.
这是什么时候照的 不知道
My dad took that picture. Really?
那是我爸照的 真的吗
Do you remember that? No.
你还记得这事吗 不记了
But my mom tells the story.
但我妈跟我讲了那事
My dad wouldn't shut up about wanting to try some fancy new restaurant
我爸嚷嚷个不停想去尝尝某家在海滨区
on the waterfront, so she decides she's gonna surprise him.
新开的高级饭店 所以她决定要给他个惊喜
So, she saves up for months.
她攒了好几个月的钱
Takes shifts whenever she can.
能倒班就倒班
You know, she does everything to make that a special night.
她为了那个特别的晚上什么苦都吃
Day comes, we get all dressed up...
到了那天 我们都穿戴整齐
but we never even make it to the restaurant.
但我们却没能去到那家饭店
Why not?
为什么
Because ten minutes after he takes that picture,
因为他拍过照十分钟后
they get into such a huge fucking blowout
他们大吵特吵
that she kicks him out of the house
她把他赶出家门
and they don't speak again for two years.
然后他们两年没说过话
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Yeah.
没事
That was the last time we ever tried to celebrate Father's Day.
这是我们最后一次想庆祝父亲节
Oh, Mr. Garnet.
加内特先生
Sir. I told him you were unavailable. No, no. No, that's okay.
先生 我告诉过他你没空 不 没关系
Kevin.
凯文
Rayburn. Kevin Rayburn.
雷伯恩 凯文·雷伯恩
Kevin? Yeah, hey. How are you? Hey. I'm good.
凯文 对 你好吗 我很好
I'm sorry. I was-- I was just on my way out.
抱歉 我...我刚要出去
Why don't you talk to Rachel? I'm sorry to stop by like this.
你和瑞秋说吧 抱歉这样贸然来访
I'm in a bit of time crunch.
我没多少时间了
You told me if I ever got
你跟我说过如果我
a business plan together that I should come see you.
有具体的商业计划就来找你
I-- I got a business plan.
我...我有商业计划了
Sure, why not?
好啊
I'll meet you at the restaurant. Won't you go on without me, okay?
我们餐厅见 你们先过去吧
Give you ten minutes. That's all I need.
给你十分钟 足够了
So, you've given up on the mixed-use marina?
你决定抛弃混合式码头的构想了
Well, I've decided to scale down, you know?
我决定缩小规模
Keep it simple, wait for the market to correct itself.
简简单单 等待市场自行调整
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
是啊
You're sitting on, what? A couple acres?
你现在占地...几亩吗
Two-point-six. All of it prime waterfront.
2.6亩 黄金海岸地段
You zoned for commercial?
划为商业用地了吗
Actually, I have a variance for light industrial, and my family, they--
其实我想转行做轻工业 我的家人...
They know all the commissioners,
他们认识那些委员
so it's-- It's-- It's good to go.
所以...还是可行的
It's all in there. Okay.
都写在里面了 好的
Have a seat.
请坐
I think we might be able to do something.
我想我们也许能做些什么
That's awesome. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
It's a pretty straightforward proposition.
这个企划很简单
I'm looking for a partner to...
我在寻求合伙人...
to invest, and we split the business fifty-fifty.
来投资 然后我们五五分成
With a site like yours, Kevin, that's not really what I do.
凯文 对于你这种地段 我不会这么做
What do you mean? Well, I wouldn't want a partner.
什么意思 我不想要合伙人
You wouldn't want a partner? What--? What would you want?
你不要合伙人 那你...你要什么
I'd just buy it outright.
我会直接买♥♥下来
Oh, no, no.
不不不
It's not for sale.
我不卖♥♥
Well, I-- I don't understand.
我不明白了
The prognosis here is not good,
预评估结果不好
Kevin. You're about to lose a lot of money.
凯文 你快要失去所有的钱了
Maybe. Yeah. Okay.
也许吧 是吧
So, why drive all the way up here
那你为什么大老远开车过来
and go through this song and dance
这样大费周章
about how desperate you are? I am desperate.
描述你有多绝望 我的确很绝望
I imagine that you are.
我想也是
You need a solution. I'm aware of that.
你需要一个解决办法 我知道
Which I'm offering you.
我正在给你一个办法
Yeah. Thank you for your time. I...
谢谢你抽空见我 我...
But I-- I'm not selling my boatyard. It's not for sale.
但我不卖♥♥我的船坞 我不卖♥♥
I just can't do it. Why not?
我就是不能卖♥♥ 为什么
Ms. Ortiz?
奥蒂斯女士
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Thank you for coming, Detective.
谢谢你能来 警探
Yes.
没事
I didn't know what to do. Your sister won't return my calls.
我不知道该怎么办 你妹妹不回我电♥话♥
I'm sorry, how is it you know my sister?
抱歉 你怎么会认识我妹妹
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
I'm sorry to drag you into this. No, no, that's all right.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来 不 没关系
I'm just curious as to why you two are in touch. I--
我只是很好奇为什么你们俩有联♥系♥ 我...
She reached out to me.
她联♥系♥我的
I assumed it was for your campaign.
我想是为了你的竞选吧
I imagine you had given
我想是你
some information to Meg about the assault, yes?
告诉梅格关于虐待的事吧
Yes.
是的
I went out on a limb for her.
我为她豁出去了
For both of you.
为了你们俩
What is it that you would like us to do for you?
你想让我们为你做些什么
Tell the rest of the story.
告诉人们完整的故事
Expose the deal that my ex-husband made with Marco Diaz.
揭露我丈夫和马可·迪亚茨之间的交易
What exactly did that deal entail?
这个交易具体是什么
Fifty minutes with the moderator,
和主持人对话五十分钟
ten with open Q&A, no cross-talk.
公开提问十分钟 不得相互交流
Notes are permissible.
可以携带字条
Sure, if you think your candidate needs them.
行啊 只要你认为你的候选人需要的话
I would've thought Aguirre could think on his feet.
我还以为阿吉雷能够自主思考呢
Police procedure, crime statistics, budget.
警♥察♥流程 犯罪统计 预算
Those are the only open topics.
只能公开讨论这些问题
Agreed.
同意
No mention of any unsubstantiated domestic abuse allegations.
不得提及任何未经证实的家庭虐待指控
Doesn't that fall under crime statistics?
这不是属于犯罪统计里的问题吗
Your camp released this steaming pile of shit,
这消息是你们竞选团队放出去的
and we all know it.
我们都知道
Sorry to interrupt. Not a problem.
抱歉打扰了 没关系
We're finishing up here anyway.
反正我们也快讨论完了
I just wanted to say hello, Meg.
我只是想来打个招呼 梅格
Sheriff Aguirre, it's a pleasure. Likewise.
阿吉雷警长 很荣幸 彼此彼此
Thank you for coming in the other day
谢谢你那天愿意过来
and talking with Detective Diaz.
接受迪亚茨警探的问话
You were a big help.
你帮了很大的忙
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表