剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You stupid fuckbrain. Did you turn him in already?
你个驴脑子 你已经告发他了吗
You know what? Fuck you.
去你大爷
I fucking told you everything. Fuck off.
我他妈全都跟你说了 滚一边去
No, no, no. Fuck what?
别别别 怎么了
Put it fucking down. Shut the fuck up.
他妈的放下来 给我他妈闭嘴
We can talk, all right? Shut up. Shut up.
我们有话好好说 好吗 闭嘴 闭嘴
Don't you ever fucking push me again.
你♥他♥妈♥再推我试试
Ozzy, put the fucking gun down.
奥兹 他妈的把枪放下
Tell me everything you know right now.
马上把你知道的所有事情都告诉我
I told you everything. Everything. Everything.
我知道的都跟你说了 所有事 所有
Get out of here.
滚出去
Now.
快点
Fucking put it down.
把枪放下
We were We were just finishing All right.
我们 我们刚说完 好啊
We're just finishing up, sweetheart. Just finishing up.
我们话才刚说完 宝贝 刚说完
Okay. See?
好吧 看到了吗
We were just finishing up, sweetheart.
我们刚说完 宝贝
We're done. Ozzy.
说完了 奥兹
Ozzy. I fucking told you everything, okay?
奥兹 我他妈什么都跟你说了 好吗
Yeah. Sure you did.
嗯 当然了
Just go fucking sleep it off.
赶紧他妈的睡觉消消气吧
Fuck.
操
Chelsea, what? I can't...
怎么了 切尔茜 我受不了
These people you hang out with, I swear to God.
你跟这些人厮混 我向上帝发誓
I don't hang out with him. It's a business thing.
我没跟他出去 这是生意上的事
It's on me, seriously?
这也能怪我吗
A guy comes over drunk as shit, walks through the backyard
一个醉成烂泥的家伙过来 走过后院
with a fucking gun on me and it's my fault?
拿枪指着我 这是我的错
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Sorry, I'm... I...
抱歉 我
I don't usually drink in the middle of the day.
我一般不在中午的时候喝酒
It's just, um...
只是
I'm sorry. Eve.
抱歉 伊芙
What?
怎么了
Is it that man?
是因为那个人吗
Who is he?
他是谁
My ex.
我的前男友
He said he knew Danny.
他说他认识丹尼
Eve. Please, just tell me.
伊芙 请告诉我
Him and Danny...
他和丹尼
robbed a drugstore.
抢了一家药店
For pills... to sell on the street.
为了把药拿到市场上去卖♥♥
But, you know...
但是
It wasn't... It wasn't like Danny to do that kind of thing,
丹尼不是会做那种事的人
but the restaurant was everything to him
但酒店就是他的一切
and he was gonna lose it, so...
他马上就失去酒店了 所以
Whenever he needed money, he always came to us. I...
他需要钱的时候 他总会来找我们
Danny was never shy...
丹尼从来不会不好意思
about asking Robert for help.
向罗伯特寻求帮助
He did ask Robert for help.
他确实去找罗伯特帮忙了
So, you come to me first.
所以你首先来找我
Have you talked to your siblings about this?
你跟你兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥说了吗
What, Meg and Kevin?
梅格和凯文吗
They're not gonna be interested. And John? I just...
他们才不会感兴趣 约翰 我就是
I don't wanna ask John for money anymore.
我不想再向约翰要钱了
But you got no problem coming to me...
但你来找我就好意思吗
tapping the same vein over and over again.
一次又一次地敲打同一条血管
I'm taking responsibility for my life, okay?
我是在对人生负责 好吗
I'm looking after the kid, I've done this, I'm doing everything,
我要照顾孩子 我做了这事 什么事都做
everything that you've asked me to do.
你让我做的什么事我都做
So, what do you want, an award or something? I mean...
那你想要什么 颁个奖还是什么
It's called being an adult.
这就是作为一个成年人该做的事
Jesus, I just can't fucking win with you, can I? I...
老天 我就是没法让你满意是吧
I don't know, Dad, I just...
我不知道 爸 我就是
I finally got my life together,
我终于成家立业了
and what, now you just don't wanna hear about it?
怎么着 现在你又懒得听了
I've been hearing about it for decades.
我已经听了几十年了
I know who I am now and I know what I'm capable of,
我知道我现在是什么样子 知道我能干什么
whether you believe it or not, Dad.
爸 不管你信不信
I just...
我只是
I just need a loan.
我只是需要贷个款
So, you're ready to bet on yourself?
所以你准备好靠自己了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 老大
Okay. All right.
好 行吧
I'll give you the money for the restaurant.
我会把酒店需要的钱给你
But if you take it, you have to provide.
但如果你拿 你就得给钱
What does that mean? Well, you don't expect me to...
什么意思 你没打算让我
support your kid forever, do you?
供养你孩子一辈子吧
Oh, hold on, Dad.
打住 爸
You're gonna cut Nolan off?
你不打算给诺兰打钱了吗
I'll give you the money for the restaurant
我会给你钱 用在酒店
or your son.
或者你儿子身上
You pick.
你来选
But Danny chose Nolan.
但是丹尼选择了诺兰
Danny tried to get the money together, but then...
丹尼努力攒钱 但后来
after the drug store,
抢了药店之后
he got arrested for the pills and stuff, so...
他因为药品的事被捕了 所以
I, uh... I visited the restaurant.
我 我去看了那家酒店
There was a fire that was set.
有人放了把火
Was that Danny, too?
那也是丹尼干的吗
No, it's...
不 那是
You know, we never really figured out
我们一直没能搞清楚
what happened there with the restaurant.
那家酒店发生了什么事
Danny was in jail by then anyways.
反正那时候丹尼也进去了
But when Danny found out about it...
但等丹尼发现后
he, uh...
他
He just kind of gave up.
他就放弃了
He was never the same after that.
从那以后他就变了
I'm real sorry. I, uh...
真的很遗憾 我
Look, there was a report that there was an incident
听着 有人报♥警♥说在你母亲房♥子那儿
over at your mother's house.
发生了一起事故
Who reported it?
谁报的警
A neighbor.
一个邻居
You know anything about that?
对此你知道什么情况吗
Yeah, I was there.
知道 我当时在那儿
Some asshole was waving a gun around, threatening Eric.
某个混♥蛋♥拿枪乱比划 威胁埃里克
You know the guy?
你认识那个人吗
No. Should I?
不认识 我该认识吗
No, I believe he was a friend of Danny's from Miami.
不是 我相信他是丹尼在迈阿密的一个朋友
I warned Eric about him and, uh...
我警告过埃里克这个人
Can you ID this guy?
你能认出这个人吗
Yeah, probably.
差不多吧
I mean...
我是说
could you come down to the station and give a quick statement?
你能不能来局里一趟 简单做个笔录
You'd be in and out.
进去就出来了
It's just so we can get a chance
这样我们也许就有机会
maybe to pull this guy off the street
把这个家伙抓出来
and set him straight and I don't know.
教育他 然后 我说不好
I don't wanna get involved in Eric's shit.
我不想沾上埃里克的破事
This guy's got a violent record.
这个人有过暴♥力♥犯罪记录
This isn't someone you want Eric hanging around with.
你不会希望埃里克跟这种人混在一起的
I don't want him hurting your brother.
我不希望他伤害你哥
I guess I could come by later.
我想我等会就能过去吧
Thanks. All right.
谢了 那没事了
And, John, I'm sorry.
约翰 抱歉
I'm sorry you have to keep coming over here...
抱歉让你总跑来这儿
looking after Eric, you know? Cleaning up his messes and...
关心埃里克的情况 收拾他的烂摊子
Fuck, Chelsea.
切尔茜 该死
You got nothing to be sorry about.
你没什么好抱歉的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表