剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I don't handle my family's stuff anymore.
我不再处理任何家里人的事情了
He should talk to my mother.
他该去问我母亲
It was clear he wanted to talk to you. He said it was urgent.
显然他想和您谈谈 他说这事很紧急
Okay, thank you, Alice.
好的 谢谢 爱丽丝
Can you get me a cup of coffee, please?
能帮我泡杯咖啡吗
Of course, Ms. Rayburn. Thank you.
没问题 雷伯恩小姐 谢谢
Oh, good. I thought I was late.
太好了 我还以为我迟到了
You are, but so is everyone else. Partners' prerogative.
没错 但其他人也迟到 合伙人特权
How are you?
你还好吧
I'm fine. Thanks.
我很好 谢谢
Hey, are you free for dinner tonight?
你今晚有空一起晚餐吗
Yeah. Sure.
当然
I was supposed to entertain some prospective clients.
我得去应酬几个潜在客户
I would rather not do it alone.
我不想一个人去
Of course.
当然
Great.
太好了
...get a file by end of business?
最后拿到订单了吗
Well, hopefully, I'll do my best to...
希望如此 我会尽全力
Hello.
你好
Evangeline Radosevich, please.
请找一下伊凡洁琳·罗达萨维奇
There's no one here by that name.
这里没这个人
I'm sorry, is this your residence?
对不起 这是你的住所吗
Yes, this is my place.
是的 是我家
Well, can you tell me
你知道
if Evangeline Radosevich has ever resided there?
伊凡洁琳·罗达萨维奇有在这里住过吗
I don't know, I just moved in.
我不知道 我刚搬进来
You haven't by chance heard that name, have you?
你听过这个名字吗
No, never heard of her.
没有 从没听说过她
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Got a minute?
有空吗
Yeah, of course.
当然有
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I really appreciate you backing me up this morning.
我很感谢今早你这么挺我
I know you have your doubts
我知道在这个案件上
about my theories on the case, so thank you.
你对我的推理有疑惑 所以谢谢你
I did, at first...
起初我确实有疑惑
but...
但是
you're right. I don't see any other scenario.
你是对的 我不清楚其他任何情况
Yeah, but something's been bothering me.
是的 但有些事我一直很困扰
You sure that Danny was gonna go to the pier dedication?
你确定丹尼有打算去码头落成仪式吗
Well, that's what he told me. Why?
他是这么和我说的 怎么了
I know, but, I mean, with everything that happened
我知道 但这么多事发生后
you really think Danny would come back home and face the music?
你真的觉得丹尼还会回来面对这种欢庆场面吗
I mean, when did Danny ever face up to anything?
丹尼什么时候面对过这些事呢
I thought about that,
我想过这点
but let's not forget, he stole Lowry's dope.
但我们不要忘了 他偷了劳瑞的毒品
I mean, who else would have reason to kill him?
我的意思是 还有谁会想杀他呢
Who knows? I mean,
谁知道呢
maybe there's somebody else out there with a motive.
可能其他人也有杀人动机
I only see Lowry.
我只知道劳瑞
I'm gonna pursue other leads.
我要追查下其他可疑嫌犯
Now, wait a second.
等等
Aguirre wants us deferring to the feds.
阿吉雷希望我们听联邦政♥府♥工作人员的
I know. I'm just gonna poke around.
我知道 我只是随意看看
He was your brother, John. I mean, someone should do something.
他是你哥 约翰 总得有人做点什么
Thank you.
谢谢
And the Lowry angle?
劳瑞那边呢
It's all about Eric O'Bannon right now.
现在关键就在于埃里克·奥班农
We get O'Bannon, we start getting our answers.
我们逮到奥班农 就会有答案了
And in the meantime, I'm gonna keep digging.
同时 我也会继续挖掘线索
No!
不要
Holy fuck.
操
Your fucking brother didn't try to stop him?
他妈的你弟弟没有阻止他吗
Is he still parked out there?
他还停在外面吗
John, he still there?
约翰 他还在那吗
He's gone.
他走了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
So...
那么
Need something? Oh, hey, man.
有何贵干 伙计 你好
You know what, I'm wondering
我在想
if we can polish up any of this old shit.
我们是不是可以整理下那堆废物
What do you think? Maybe move it for a little cash?
你觉得呢 要不把它卖♥♥掉赚点钱
That trailer, you can get seven, eight bucks for it.
这辆拖车 可以卖♥♥到七八美元吧
Yeah, you're right. Fucking A, that was a dumb idea.
说得对 去他妈的 这想法真蠢
You keeping your mind right, boss?
你脑子还清醒吗 老大
My mind? Yeah, I'm good.
我脑子 很好啊
Well, you still moving forward with the new marina?
你还有心思关心新码头的事吗
How's that going, everything kosher?
进展怎么样了 都符合规定吗
It will be.
没问题的
How?
怎么没问题
Ever since your brother died, you've--
自从你哥哥死了 你就
I've been what?
我就怎么样
Look...
听着
I get it. I feel bad, I really do.
我懂 我很抱歉 真心的
But ever since then you've been losing focus.
但从那以后你就魂不守舍的
We've been losing accounts. Jake
我们一直在亏损 杰克
Now, if you can't do the job Jake
如果你干不了 杰克
Look, if you can't do the job, if you need some more time,
听我说 如果你干不了 需要点时间的话
then bring someone else in here. Okay.
那就让别人来干 好吧
Look at you, your mind ain't in it.
看看你这样子 你心思都不在这儿
Listen, man, I thank you for talking to me.
听我说 哥们 我感谢你跟我沟通
But I'm trying to build an empire here, you know?
但我想要在这里打造一个帝国 你知道吗
And I'm not gonna forget you little people.
我不会忘了你们这些小人物的
Relax, you'll get paid.
放轻松 你们会拿到工钱的
You haven't spoken to the boy again, have you?
你没有再跟那个男孩谈过吧
No, not yet.
还没谈
Haven't been able to find him.
一直找不到他
The kids are coming for dinner tonight.
孩子们今晚要来吃饭
John is supposed to update us on the investigation.
约翰应该会跟我们说说案子的最新进展
What you told me, about...
你跟我说的 关于
what you found in Miami...
你在迈阿密发现的
Yeah?
怎么了
It's a lot to process.
有点难以接受
I'm sure it is.
我想是的
John lied to me, I get that. I just...
约翰骗我 我理解 我只是
I just can't figure out why.
我只是想不通为什么
Would you like for me to try and find out?
你想让我试试找出原因吗
Well, listen, I appreciate you letting me in on the briefings.
听着 我很感谢你允许我听你们进行简报
You deserve to be in the loop.
你应该参与进来
I hear you're throwing your hat in the ring for my job.
我听说你正在竞选我这个位子
Is that true? You wanna be sheriff?
真的吗 你想当警长
Shit, Frank, do I look like a politician to you?
胡说什么呢 弗兰克 你看我像个政客吗
Well, that's an evasive non-response response, so, yeah,
这是个避轻就重的回答 所以是的
I guess you do.
我猜你是
You know, I thought I had this thing sewn up.
我以为这位子肯定是我的
Who's gonna oppose me?
谁能撼动我呢
Plekanic is a fucking cowboy.
普莱柯尼克是个愣头青
Davis is a glorified paper-pusher. But you?
戴维斯是内心膨胀的官僚 可你呢
You make me nervous.
你让我感到紧张
Franco, I haven't decided on anything yet.
弗兰克 我什么都没决定呢
I like you, John. We've known each other for a long time.
我喜欢你 约翰 我们认识很久了
But this job is a lot
但这份工作远比
more complicated than putting away bad guys.
收拾坏蛋要复杂
I think I understand that. No, you don't.
我觉得我明白这道理 不 你不明白
How could you?
你怎么会明白呢
I'll tell you this as a friend.
我拿你当朋友才跟你说这些
If you run, I will stomp your ass.
如果你要竞选 我不会手下留情的
I'm sorry about your brother.
你哥的事我很遗憾
I wish I could do more, but the feds are running this.
我希望我能多出点力 但联邦政♥府♥在负责这事
I've seen guys, you know, gotten the leaves and it's all--
我见过有人拿着树叶
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表