剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Aware of that.
明白
But... Aguirre runs soft at the southern end of the county.
但是...阿吉雷在南方竞选实力薄弱
So, I'd suggest you concentrate your efforts there.
所以 我建议你在那里多下点功夫
Speaking of which, where are you with funding?
说起这个 竞选集资的事情怎么样了
Roy Gilbert's reached out to discuss his support.
罗伊·吉尔伯特要跟我们讨论支持事宜
Roy Gilbert? Mmhm.
罗伊·吉尔伯特吗 恩恩
Very nice. Yep.
很好 是的
We get Roy Gilbert on board,
拉到了罗伊·吉尔伯特
you're in better shape than I thought.
那你就比我认为的更有优势了
First time?
第一次吗
It's-- It's that obvious, huh?
有...有这么明显吗
Yeah, you got the look.
是啊 就凭你那表情
Piece of advice, avoid the donuts.
友情提示 别吃甜甜圈
Six months from now, you'll wake up clean and 20 pounds fatter.
不然六个月之后 你就会净涨27斤
Doug.
我是道格
I'm just here because I-- I got a court situation, you know.
我来这里是因为法♥院♥强制什么的
Right.
当然
Just trying to show good faith.
想表现好一点
You know, get a sentence suspended.
然后争取缓刑
Meeting's gonna start.
互助会要开始了
What is going on, Mac?
什么情况 麦克
The shower's still not working.
淋浴还是用不了
Bungalow 3.
三号♥小屋
You were supposed to fix it.
你应该去维修的
I don't know. Weeks ago.
我不知道 几周前吧
What are you talking about, I never called?
我没打过电♥话♥ 是什么意思
Okay. Well, look. Just-- Just get here as soon as you can.
好吧 听着 赶快过来修理
Did you talk?
你说了吗
They call it sharing.
他们叫做分享
Did you share?
那你分享了吗
No.
没有
This investigation has culminated in the termination
当地毒品走私案的破获
of a local trafficking ring,
和价值几百万毒品的收缴
and the seizure of several million dollars' worth of narcotics.
标示着本次毒品调查案的圆♥满♥成功
None of this would have been possible
而这一成功离不开
without the support and cooperation of Sheriff Frank Aguirre.
警长弗兰克·阿吉雷的大力支持与配合
And the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
当然也离不开门罗县警局的协助
Sheriff. Thank you, Clay. Thank you.
警长 谢谢你 克雷 谢谢
Thank you. I'd also like to add
谢谢 我还想补充一句
that there are over half a dozen murder cases
超过一半与韦恩·劳瑞的
involving Wayne Lowry that are now officially closed.
谋杀案现在也正式结案了
We're very proud of what we've accomplished.
对于这一成绩我们非常自豪
Which is why, with great frustration and a heavy heart,
这也是为什么 我的心情非常沉重
I must mention a case that we've yet to solve.
我必须提到另一件还没解决的案子
As many of you here know, Detective John Rayburn,
你们大多数也知道 约翰·雷伯恩探长
one of our finest officers, a colleague,
我们最优秀的警官之一 既是同僚
and a friend.
也是朋友
Recently, Detective Rayburn's brother, Daniel,
最近 探长雷伯恩的哥哥 丹尼尔
was a victim of a homicide.
不幸被人谋杀
Now, despite Daniel Rayburn's criminal activity,
现在 尽管丹尼尔·雷伯恩的犯罪行为
and his known association with Wayne Lowry,
以及他与韦恩·劳瑞的关系
we have reason to consider his death an open investigation.
我们有理由重新开始对其死亡进行调查
And I just wanna say to Detective Rayburn
我只想告诉雷伯恩探长
and the entire Rayburn family
及其整个雷伯恩家族
that this department will not stop
本局在未逮捕犯下
until we apprehend the person
如此残忍♥罪行的
who perpetrated this brutal act of violence.
杀人犯以前 绝不会停止追查
How can he just keep the case open?
他怎么能继续追查这个案子
Why the fuck is he doing this?
他妈的为什么要这么做
To help his campaign.
为了帮助他竞选
He wants everybody to know who Danny was, and what he did.
他想让大家了解真正的丹尼及其所作所为
John, you told us that everyone
约翰 你跟我们说大家
thinks Lowry is responsible for this, right?
都认为这是劳瑞干的 对吧
Isn't that what you said?
你是这么说的对吧
How can Aguirre just keep the case open?
那阿吉雷又怎么能继续调查这个案子呢
Sheriff has discretion in a case like this.
警长对这种案子都很谨慎
All right, then you're gonna become the fucking sheriff.
好吧 你也要变成那样的警长了
Or drop out.
或者退出
Right?
对吧
Aguirre's not gonna drag on the investigation
如果你不跟他争警长之职
if you're not running against him, so pull out of the race.
阿吉恩就不会抓住这个不放 所以放弃吧
I mean, why wouldn't you just drop out?
你为什么就不能退出竞选呢
Oh, fuck.
操
I gotta think about it.
我得想想
Yeah.
好的
Sorry, this is taking so long.
抱歉 花了这么长时间
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
They wanna run one more test.
他们想再检查一遍
They think the baby might be a little underweight.
他们认为宝贝体重有点不足
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
我就不会担心这个问题
Well, Kevin was small.
凯文当时也很小
Actually turned out to be a good thing.
其实最后这变成了一件好事
Made for an easier delivery.
生的时候更容易
Have you two talked yet?
你俩谈过了吗
No, not-- Not since his, uh, accident.
没有...他出了事故之后就没有了
I think it's important that he talk to you.
我觉得你得跟他谈谈 这很重要
Look, he's not the first person down here to get a DUI.
听着 他又不是这里第一个酒驾被抓的
It wasn't just a DUI.
不仅仅是酒驾的问题
He was arrested for drug possession.
他被捕是因为私藏♥毒♥品
Well, Meg said she's already taken care of all that legal stuff.
梅格说了她会处理好所有法律上的事情的
Okay.
好吧
He lost his father. He lost his brother.
他失去了他父亲 失去了他哥哥
That's a lot. Oh, please.
失去了很多 拜托
Just stop doing that.
别再这样做了
This is real.
这是事实
Kevin has a problem and he has to face it.
凯文有问题 他必须去面对
It would help if the family would be honest about it, too.
如果家人能坦诚地面对 也能帮助他
Let's just... not turn this into a drama, okay?
我们先别...别闹得这么大好吗
Sally, please call him.
萨莉 求你给他打个电♥话♥
Hey, Detective. Denise.
警探 丹尼斯
Are you here on the Lowry murder?
你是为了劳瑞谋杀案来这的吗
Yeah.
是的
They finished searching his place...
他们搜查了他常去的地方
His house, his business,
他的家 他办公室
everything they confiscated
今天早上他们把没收的
came in this morning.
所有东西都拿过来了
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, shit.
该死
How you doing?
最近怎么样
You're Nolan, right? Danny's son?
你是诺兰 丹尼的儿子
I need to make some cash,
我需要点现金
but I don't know shit about boats.
但是我对船一窍不通
Why don't you grab that bucket and that brush, okay?
不如拿起桶和刷子干活吧
I was thinking, maybe, I could work indoors.
我想也许我可以在室内工作
I was really hoping to learn about engines.
我曾经特别想学发动机
And I was really hoping Doctor Clark's Dauntless
我还特别希望克拉克博士去污剂
could get scrubbed clean of bird shit.
可以把鸟屎清干净呢
Maybe that's why this place is going under.
也许所以这地方才越来越破落
You don't dream big enough.
你的梦想不够大
Hey, listen.
听着
You want a job or not?
你还要不要活
Fuck it.
操
Where are the buckets... boss?
桶在哪里 老板
Right behind you.
就在你后面
Hungry?
饿了吗
No.
不饿
You know what, I can whip you up something.
你知道吗 我可以给你做点快餐
Let me show you what the old man--
让你瞧瞧一个老男人...
I said I'm not hungry.
我说了我不饿
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表