剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't.
你答应就完蛋了 你不答应也完蛋了
Story of my life.
真像我的人生
Yep. Fuck it. May as well light up.
真操蛋 还是开心点过的好啊
All right, now let's think this through.
好了 现在我们好好想想这事
You can either do Lowry's bidding...
你要么照着劳瑞的吩咐做
or you can tell him to go fuck himself,
要么告诉他去他妈的
take your chances when he sings.
趁他还没准备好赶紧跑
What would you do?
你会怎么做
Doesn't matter.
不重要
You're not me, right?
你不是我 对吗
If only there was another way through this.
要是还有第三条路
Wait a minute. Yeah.
等等
Confession. Of course.
当然还有一条路 自首
Shit, that would take balls.
操 那得多大的勇气
Even I'd be impressed by that.
我都会敬佩你的勇气
But if you confess, then everyone's gonna know.
但你如果自首 大家都会知道
What will they know?
他们知道什么
John Rayburn's a lie.
约翰·雷伯恩就是个骗子
Mrs. Rayburn? There's a lady asking for you.
雷伯恩太太 有位女士找您
She's interested in a room.
她想租间房♥
Just show her around. She asked to see the owner.
带她四处看看 她要求见房♥东
Okay, Manny, I'll be right there.
好的 曼尼 我马上来
May I help you?
要我帮忙吗
I heard this was a nice place.
我听说这地不错
We like to think so.
我们也这么觉得
In town they said I should talk to the lady of the house.
镇上的人说我该和这房♥子的女主人谈谈
Well, that's me, I guess. I'm Sally.
我想那就是我了 我是萨莉
Well, I'm looking for a place to stay.
我正在找个住处
I thought maybe you could show me around.
我想你能不能带我四处转转
Sure, sure. Follow me. I'll give you the tour.
当然没问题 跟我来 我带你参观下
Yeah, I got a really late start this morning.
是啊 我今天起的很晚
No, actually, can you hold off?
不行 你能推迟吗
I really wanna take a look at those samples before they go out.
这些样品出产前我真的很想先看下
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Carla.
好的 谢谢 卡拉
Hi.
嗨
You got home late last night. You left early this morning.
昨晚你到家很晚 今晨你又走的很早
Oh, it's work. Can I talk to you for a second?
工作的事 我能和你说两句吗
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
好
You know, I didn't... say anything about it earlier, but...
我之前没说过这事 但
when Sally came by to see me...
萨莉来看我的时候
she said some things.
她说了一些事
You don't have to worry about anything.
你不必担心任何东西
I explained everything to her.
我已经和她解释了一切
It's fine.
没事的
Listen, I know that when you sent me away with the kids...
我知道你把我和孩子送走的时候
that there were things you didn't tell me.
有事瞒着我
I know that.
我知道
Yes, there were.
是的 的确如此
Things that you still don't need to know. Okay.
这些事你现在也没有必要知道 好
Did you go to Miami?
你去迈阿密了吗
Listen to me.
听我说
I wanted Danny to leave, just like you did.
我和你一样希望丹尼离开
Just like you did.
我们的想法是一致的
So I gave him a chance to clean up his mess.
所以我给他机会让他收拾自己的烂摊子
You gave him a chance. That's right.
你给了他机会 没错
Even after what he did to our daughter?
即使在他对我们的女儿做了那种事之后
Don't do that. I'm trying to understand.
不要来这套 我在试图理解
What is it you're trying to understand?
你要试图理解什么
That you were so frightened-....
理解你如此恐惧害怕
you sent us away but you still tried to help him.
你把我们送走却还想帮他
I didn't help him, though, did I? And now he's dead!
但我没有帮到他 现在他死了
So, what the fuck does it matter?
所以他妈的这有什么重要的
We have daily boat trips. I love boats.
我们每天都会出船游览 我爱船
We have snorkeling and fishing and sunset cruises.
我们有潜水 钓鱼 还有日落巡航
We have 24-hour beach access to all of our guests.
我们的客人可以二十四小时享受沙滩
What about the spa?
温泉浴场呢
Oh, we don't have a spa.
我们没有温泉浴场
Sorry about that. We're, uh--
这个很抱歉 我们
We're a simple place.
我们是小本经营
No, that's all right.
没关系
You know, I'm kind of sick of all those fancy places anyways.
反正我也有点厌倦那一堆花里胡哨的东西了
So, you run this place all by yourself?
这地方全靠你一个人吗
These days, I do.
这些日子是这样
I have a staff, of course.
我当然也有员工的
I really admire that.
我真的很钦佩这种的
Strong woman running her own business, doing her own thing.
女强人自己做生意 独当一面
Kind of independent that way, myself.
我自己也比较独♥立♥
What do you do?
你是干什么的
I'm a musician, mostly.
算个音乐人吧
I'm a songwriter. Oh, well, that's nice.
我是个流行歌♥曲作家 那真好
This is pretty much the place.
这地方太适合了
If you want, we can stop by
如果你有意的话 我们可以去
the office and I can show you what's available.
办公室 我让你看看还有哪些房♥子
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不知道我是谁 对吧
It was a while ago.
也没多久
Sixteen years.
十六年而已
He's right down there. Thank you.
他就在前面 谢谢
You got 15 minutes.
你有15分钟
Hey, I just want I talked to John.
我只想 我跟约翰说过了
He told me what happened, okay?
他跟我说了情况
You don't need to tell me anything.
你什么都不用跟我说
Are you all right?
你还好吗
The EMT said I was lucky.
急诊医疗人员说我挺走运的
Have you talked to Belle?
你跟贝尔说过了吗
I called her.
我给她打电♥话♥了
What did she say? She's upset, Kevin.
她说了什么 凯文 她很生气
When am I gonna get out of here?
我什么时候能离开这儿
Well, you'll be kept until your bail hearing,
得等到保释听证会结束才行
so no longer than 72 hours.
所以不会超过72小时
Three days?
三天
I'm trying to expedite it.
我尽力去赶时间
I might be able to get it through sooner.
我也许能让流程快点结束
I'm gonna act as your lawyer.
我会当你的律师
I'm not worried about the hearing.
我不担心听证会
I think it'll be pretty straightforward.
我觉得会非常简单的
But I thought you had to get back to New York.
但你不是要回纽约去了吗
Nah, I can... push it off a few days if I have to.
没事 必要的话我能往后推迟几天
I should see Mom anyway.
反正我也应该见见妈妈了
I thought you said you didn't want to. I don't, but I should.
我以为你说你不想见她 是不想 但我该见
Don't tell her about this, okay?
别跟她说这事 好吗
Please, not yet. I-- I wanna do it myself.
求你了 先别说 我想自己跟她说
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Something's gotta change here, Meg.
梅格 有些事是会变的
I have to get some real help.
我得寻求点有用的帮助
You know, I actually could
我其实可以
use a place to stay. For a night or two.
找个地方待下来 待一两个晚上
Thank you. But I don't think I can afford this place.
谢谢 但我觉得我住不起这种地方
Where's home for you?
你家是哪的
Panhandle.
潘汉德尔
What brought you down here?
你来这儿是为什么
I came for my son.
我来找我儿子
He told me you two had met. Yeah, we did.
他告诉我你们俩见过了 对 见过
Looks like his dad, doesn't he?
长得像他爸 对吧
If you came for him, why are you talking to me?
如果你来找他 为什么要跟我说呢
Well, you know...
你懂的
Once I came down here, it just seemed stupid not to come see you.
我一到这儿 感觉好像不来见你就不通情理
Well, here I am.
这不是见了吗
I'm sorry about Danny. About your loss.
丹尼的事我感到很遗憾
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表