剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You have to take the sunset cruise.
你们得去坐日落巡航
Give you a bottle of wine and--
拿一杯红酒然后...
Excuse me. Meg? Meggy.
抱歉 是梅格吗 梅梅
Is that you, honey?
是你吗 亲爱的
Hi, Mom. Oh, my gosh, let's look at you.
妈妈 天呐 快瞧瞧你
You look tired, honey.
你看起来很疲倦 亲爱的
Are you eating? Yes, of course.
还没吃饭吧 那可不
Come on. I'm gonna take you in and make you something to eat.
来 我带你进去 给你做点吃点
Yeah, so I'm just down for a few days
对 我要在这儿待几天
because I had to take care of
因为我得处理一下
some of the stuff with selling the house, so...
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事情 所以
So you're in New York to stay, then?
这么说你要留在纽约了
Yeah, Mom.
是的 妈妈
I like it there.
我喜欢那里
I missed you, Meg.
我很想你 梅格
I'm sorry, I should call you more.
抱歉 我该多给你打打电♥话♥的
That's okay. I'm excited for you.
没关系 我为你感到兴奋
If you're happy, I'm happy.
你开心 我就开心
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, you know.
你懂的
Danny had a son.
丹尼有个儿子
Yeah. John told me. It's crazy.
是 约翰跟我说了 太扯了
Are you, uh...
你对
familiar with all your father's accounts?
你父亲的银行账户都了解吗
Uh, yeah. You know I helped with that stuff.
对 你知道我帮他打理那些东西
You think it's possible that...
你觉得有没有可能
he had accounts that you weren't aware of?
他有些账户你并不知晓
I-- I don't know. What are you asking me, Mom?
我不知道 妈妈你想问什么
There's a woman who says your father was sending her money.
有个女的说你父亲给她寄过钱
I wanna know if it's true.
我想知道那是不是真的
What's her name?
她叫什么
Evangeline Ro--
伊凡吉琳·拉
Rossovich, I think. Something like that. I don't know.
拉多塞维奇 大概叫这个吧 我也不知道
Who is that? So you've heard her name.
那是谁 你听说过这个名字
Was he paying her?
他在给她付钱吗
Mom.
妈
I didn't--
我没有
The bank called me because I was a trustee on the account...
银行打给我是因为我是账户的受托人
and they said that there were payments going to some woman...
他们说爸爸一直在给某个女人打钱
that stopped when dad died,
他死后就停止了
and they wanted to know if I wanted to continue paying her.
他们想知道我要不要继续给她打钱
And what did you say? I said no.
你怎么说 我拒绝了
You didn't ask who she was?
你没问这女的是谁
No, I don't wanna know why Dad was paying some strange woman.
没问 我不想知道为什么爸爸给陌生女人打钱
Why is that funny?
有什么好笑的
You thought he was having an affair.
你以为他有外遇了
Yeah. I didn't know,
是啊 我当时并不知道
but I thought maybe. Who knows?
但我觉得有这种可能 谁会想到呢
He could've been sleeping with half the Keys,
他可能睡了礁岛上一半的女人
but he wasn't sleeping with her.
但他不会睡她
Okay, well, then who is she?
好吧 那她是谁
She's the boy's mother.
她是那个男孩的母亲
Hi. Can you connect me to Mr. Tarlow's bungalow, please?
你好 请帮我接到塔洛先生的房♥间好吗
Hi, Mrs. Tarlow?
你好 是塔洛太太吗
Hey, I'm calling from the office of the Rayburn House here.
你好 这里是雷伯恩家办公室
We've had a little problem with your credit card.
你的信♥用♥卡♥出了点小问题
Can you confirm the number, please?
请你确认一下卡♥号♥♥ 好吗
Four-seven. Ah. See, we had seven-four.
47 明白 我们弄成74了
That explains it. And the expiration?
那就明白了 有效期是
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy your stay.
抱歉打扰了 祝您玩得愉快
I highly recommend the sunset cruise. It's awesome.
我强烈推荐日落巡航 景色超赞
Bye.
拜
Senior Rayburn? Vicente.
小雷伯恩 韦森特
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
恐怕要告诉你个坏消息了
It's Wayne Lowry. He's gone back on the deal.
韦恩·劳瑞 他反悔了
No deal?
反悔
No deal.
反悔
May we, uh--?
我们能不能
Absolutely, si.
当然
Hold for Ms. Chaffee. Hi, Meg.
等待查菲女士接听 你好 梅格
Hi, Susannah, how are you? Thank you for calling me back.
苏珊娜 你好吗 谢谢你能回我电♥话♥
Of course. Although I'm not sure what there is to talk about.
当然了 虽然我不知道还有没有什么好谈的
Well, I've been reading over
我一直在仔细看
the Pell case and I have some thoughts on it.
佩尔的案子 有些想法
Meg, you-- You don't have to worry about the Pell case anymore.
梅格 你不用再关心佩尔的案子了
I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to New York.
我很抱歉没能赶去纽约
You missed a client meeting.
你错过了一次客户会议
Yeah, I know. We had a family emergency.
我知道 我家里出了点急事
You didn't call to tell me you wouldn't make it.
你打电♥话♥不是为了想说你没能来吧
Ravi had to fill in, he botched the whole thing, it's a mess now.
拉维只能顶上 他全搞砸了 现在是一团糟
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
And then I called to talk to you about it
然后我打电♥话♥跟你说这事
and you basically hung up on me.
你还挂了我的电♥话♥
You know, why don't you let me talk to the client? I can fix it.
要不你让我跟客户说吧 我可以解决好的
Oh, no, that time has passed.
不行 机不可失失不再来
I'm sorry, Meg. This isn't working out.
抱歉 梅格 你这样没用
Susannah, it was a family emergency.
苏珊娜 我家里有急事
My brother was in bad shape. I had to be here.
我哥情况很糟糕 我必须得在那儿
Yes, and I'm sorry about that. But it isn't our problem.
好 我很遗憾 但这不是我们的问题
I promise it will never happen again.
我保证这种事情不会再发生了
No, it won't. Susannah
是 不会了 苏珊娜
You're a smart woman. I'm sure you'll find something else.
你是个聪明的女人 我相信你会找到其他工作
Susannah, it was a family fucking emergency.
苏珊娜 那他妈是家里有急事
Goodbye, Meg.
再见 梅格
Fuck.
操
I don't have anything for you. That's too bad.
我没什么能告诉你的 那可太糟糕了
I need to know where it's safe to land.
我要知道到哪会比较安全
They've got ears in a lot of places. What about Sugarloaf?
他们在很多地方都安插有耳目 面包山呢
I'm not sure.
我说不好
Find out.
查清楚
If Sugarloaf works for you, I--
如果你能去面包山 我
I can try to steer them away. Well, that would be nice.
我可以设法把他们引开 那就太好了
But I need more than a maybe or I tell my story.
但我要的不只是可以 不然我可就招了
Are we on?
谈妥了吗
Stay tuned. Son of a bitch better come through.
继续等吧 这狗崽子最好能办妥
Another? Please?
再来一杯 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I get that a lot. Oh, thanks a lot.
那话我经常听到 太谢谢了
People think, "Oh, he's a cop.
大家觉得 他是个警♥察♥
Hey, can you get me out of this ticket?"
你能帮我把这个罚款单消了吗
You know, I just wanna Yeah. Everybody asks you.
我只是想 对 谁都会问你
Might as well ask, so--
问问也无妨 所以
Yeah. Like, "Let me use your--"
对 就像"让我用用你的"
Thank you.
谢谢惠顾
I have a cousin named Gabriella. But we call her Gabby.
我有个表妹叫加布里埃尔 但我们都叫她加比
Oh, okay. As in GABB? Hi.
好吧 是加油的加 你好
Hey, um... Meg. Hi.
你好 梅格 你好
I didn't know you were b-- back in town.
没想到你回来了
Yeah, I am. I'm back.
是啊 我回来了
Gabriella, this is Meg.
加布里埃尔 这是梅格
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
How is--? How's New York? Good?
纽约怎么样 挺好的吧
New York is so good. It's such a great city.
纽约太好了 是个非常棒的城市
That's great.
真好
Yeah, it's a great city. Yeah. Oh, h Hi, I'm Meg.
对 是个好城市 你好 我是梅格
I'm the ex. I've heard about you. Gabriella.
我是他前女友 我听说过你 加布里埃尔
You have? Oh, no. What did you hear?
是吗 不会吧 你听说了些什么
Only nice things.
只听到了你的好话
Come on. I doubt that.
得了吧 我可不信
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表