剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Don't go there. What is it with you people?
别问了 你们这些人怎么回事
You guys think you could fucking lie.
你们觉得自己能够撒谎
You think that you could cheat.
你们觉得自己能够背叛
You think you could fuck people over and get away with it?
你们觉得能随便上别人的床 拍拍屁♥股♥就走吗
Is that what this is about? Meg hurt your feelings?
你是因为梅格伤害了你才这样吗
Listen, I'm really sorry
听着 我很遗憾
you can't stop Meg from fucking around on you.
你没法阻止梅格在你眼皮子底下乱搞
Don't fucking twist this.
别会错意了
But you come in here with Aguirre's story
但是你嘴里念叨着阿吉雷给你
that he handed you, to cram full of facts.
灌输的版本 扭曲事实真♥相♥
But the problem is, Marco...
但是问题在于 马可
the facts don't fit. They just don't.
事实不符合常理 就是不符合
Don't you wanna know?
你不想知道吗
Know what? Know who the fuck killed your brother?
知道什么 知道是谁杀了你哥哥
Wayne Lowry killed my brother.
韦恩·劳瑞杀了我哥哥
You and I both know that Wayne Lowry didn't pull that trigger.
你我都知道韦恩·劳瑞不是开枪的那个人
And whoever he hired is out there.
不管他雇佣的是谁 现在都逍遥法外
The John Rayburn that I know would wanna know the truth.
我认识的约翰·雷伯恩会希望知道真♥相♥
The John Rayburn I know would
我认识的约翰·雷伯恩
hunt his brother's killer to the ends of the earth.
追到天涯海角也会抓出杀害他哥哥的凶手
Unless...
除非
Marco, if you've got a case, go ahead and fucking make it.
马可 如果你要指控我 赶紧动手吧
Otherwise, you're gonna stay away from me and my family.
不然 你就离我和我家人远一点
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表