剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, basically, you cook for a bunch of rich people.
那么 你给一群有钱人做饭
No. Nolan.
不 诺兰
You got it the wrong way around.
你搞错了
What happens is,
实际情况是
a bunch of rich people pay me to cook.
一群有钱人请我给他们做饭
Whatever you say.
随便你怎么说
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友了吗
Don't worry about it.
不用担心这个
You're not a virgin, are you?
你不是处♥男♥了 对吧
No.
不是
Yeah, you are.
是 你是的
Fuck you. I've been laid.
操 我上过床
Yeah? How many times?
是吗 几次
Three. Three?
三次 三次
Three times. Cool.
三次 厉害
Well...
那么
if you're old enough to have sex,
如果你已经成熟到可以上♥床♥
you're old enough to drink.
那你也可以喝酒了
Sit down, would you, please?
坐下 可以吗 请你
Okay.
好吧
Yeah?
什么事
Did you think about what I said?
考虑过我说的话了吗
I did.
考虑了
I'm not dropping out.
我不会退出的
John...
约翰
come on.
拜托
You think I don't understand what you're going through?
你觉得我不理解你在承受什么吗
I do.
我理解
You want a future. I get it.
你想有未来 我知道
That's what I wanted with New York.
我在纽约时也想要未来
You know, start over,
重新来过
go somewhere else and be somebody else.
去其他地方重新做人
Look, that's not what this is about.
听着这不是重点
Dropping out is not an option.
不能退出竞选
Why?
为什么
We're not safe.
我们不安全
What do you mean, "We're not safe"?
什么叫做"我们不安全"
Why aren't we safe, John?
我们为什么不安全 约翰
Danny made a tape.
丹尼做了一盘磁带
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Danny made a recording of everything.
丹尼录下了一切
He gave the tape to Wayne Lowry.
他把磁带给了韦恩·劳瑞
What do you mean, "Everything"?
什么叫做"一切"
Moving the drugs...
转移毒品
and lying to the DA, and--
向地检撒谎 还有
Everything.
一切
Okay, but Wayne Lowry's dead,
好吧 但是韦恩·劳瑞死了
so then he can't--
所以他不能
Who has the tape?
磁带在谁那里
I don't know.
我不知道
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
操
Listen to me.
听我说
Me being sheriff...
我作为警长
it gives me certain control over things.
我可以控制一些事
So, I don't have a choice, Meg. I have to run.
所以我别无选择 梅格 我必须参选
But I need your help.
但是我需要你的帮助
My help? What am I gonna do, John?
我的帮助 我可以做什么约翰
How am I gonna help you?
我怎么帮助你
Help me run this campaign.
帮我参加竞选
You're the only person I can trust.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
You should've fucking told me.
你应该早告诉我的
Kev?
小凯
How did it go at the doctor?
医生怎么说
Everything went fine. Yeah? Good.
一切都好 是吗 真好
How's Nolan working out?
诺兰怎么样了
What? Fine.
什么 还行
I don't know. He--
我不知道 他
He looks and acts an awful lot like Danny. It--
他的外貌行为真♥他♥妈♥像丹尼
Maybe I just have to get to know him better.
也许我应该多了解他一下
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you like to invite him to dinner?
你想邀请他来吃饭吗
What, like--? At our house?
什么 在咱们家
Yeah. Yeah. Yes, of course. That-- That would be--
好好啊 当然好 这很
It would be nice.
这很好
Thank you for suggesting it.
谢谢你的提议
Nice of you two to come out.
你们俩能来真是太好了
Well, it's a beautiful home you have here, Mr. Gilbert.
你在这的房♥子真漂亮 吉尔伯特先生
Thank you for having us.
谢谢款待我们
You can see forever today, huh?
你今天就能看到一切
I might be old-fashioned, John,
也许我很古板 约翰
but I like to look a man in the eye,
但是我喜欢看着一个人的眼睛
see what he's made of,
看看他的本质
before I decide whether to go to war with him.
再决定是否与他开战
I understand.
我明白
Your father could stare you down...
你父亲能凝视着你
make you confess to every sin you ever committed.
让你承认你做过的每件坏事
Meg and I are well aware of that stare.
我和梅格非常熟悉那种目光
I have to tell you, I'm a bit surprised
老实讲 我对你没找个
you didn't hire a more experienced campaign manager.
更有经验的竞选负责人有点惊讶
Well, I figured that this election
我想这次竞选
is gonna live or die with the family name.
会和家族姓氏共存亡
Having Meg run the campaign, that's, uh--
让梅格负责竞选 这样
Well, that's-- Thank you.
这样 谢谢
That's all part of it.
这是关键部分
Actually, the truth is everyone else turned us down, Mr. Gilbert.
吉尔伯特先生 事实上是其他人都拒绝了我们
Everybody's afraid of the controversy surrounding our brother Danny.
大家都怕跟我们哥哥丹尼的事扯上关系
Shouldn't they be?
他们不该怕吗
You know, with what I do, I've learned that the--
从我的工作来说 我认识到
The people down here, they know how to survive
这里的人们 他们知道怎样生存
because they know what's real, and who's authentic, who's not.
是因为他们知道什么是真的 谁可靠谁不可靠
They'll see through that noise.
他们会透过喧闹看到本质的
Are you familiar with the latest polling?
你们了解最新的民调吗
Aguirre is way out front.
阿吉雷遥遥领先
Yeah. Well, we expect that because he's the incumbent.
是 我们料到了 因为他是现任警长
We figure your endorsement is good for at least a ten-point bump.
我们想您的支持至少可以增加十个百分点
Well, right now you're down by 20.
可现在你们还落后20个点
Where do you find the other ten? John,
你们要去哪找那另外10个点呢 约翰
he's gonna court the county commission and the small businesses.
他会设法获得县委会和小企业的支持
He's gonna go to the pancake breakfasts,
他会去煎饼早餐店
ballparks, Rotary clubs, whatever it is.
棒球场 扶轮社 不论是什么样的
Every election pretty much works the same down here.
这儿的竞选差不多都是这种路数
You've done your research. Yeah. I'm a quick study.
你做过调查了 对 我学得快
Still might not be enough.
可能仍然不够
You knew my father.
你认识我父亲
I have the same attitude about losing that he had.
我对待失败的心态和他一样
Your father was a son of a bitch.
你父亲就是个混♥蛋♥
You're damn right he was,
你说的太对了
but would you ever consider betting against him?
但你会想过反对他吗
Let me see something.
让我看看
Here, I got it.
这儿 找到了
No. No, wait.
不 等下
All right, here. All right. I got it. I got it.
好 在这儿 好的 找到了
All right. So, it's Westbrook. It's 158--
好了 是韦斯特布鲁克 158
I gotta call you back.
我等会打给你
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
You got all your violations dropped.
你所有的违法行为都撤诉了
Worked out a hell of a deal for yourself.
肯定高兴坏了吧
Right place, right time.
天时地利吧
You were smart coming in, though.
可你自首还是挺聪明的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表