剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I kind of slept with someone else, but--
我是说 我都跟别人睡了 可
I'm sure he told you that. Meg.
他肯定给你说了 梅格
Okay, fine. I did sleep with someone else, but whatever.
好吧 我确实跟别人睡了 但无所谓了
It threw a wrench in the wedding plans. Meg.
破坏了结婚计划 梅格
But it was good for you, right?
但对你来说是好事 是吧
Meg. I don't recommend it though.
梅格 可我不建议这样
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
Anyway, so yeah. I'm not really that nice of a person.
总之是的 我并不是什么好人
Not nice at all. Meg, you should go home.
一点都不好 梅格 你该回家了
You seem nice though.
可你看起来挺不错的
Are you a nice girl, Georgina?
你是个好姑娘吧 乔治娜
Gabriella. It's Gabriella.
加布里埃尔 我叫加布里埃尔
Gabriella.
加布里埃尔
Sorry.
抱歉
I think that he really deserves somebody who's nice, after me.
我觉得在我之后他值得和一个好人共度一生
So, don't go fucking around on him. You hear me?
所以别他妈耍他 你听到了吗
Because he--
因为他
Can I get you a ride home?
我给你送回家好吗
Do you need me to call you a car?
需要我给你叫个车吗
No.
不用
No, no, no, I don't.
不用 不用
I don't need you to do anything for me.
我什么事都不用你为我做
Okay? Here.
好吗 给
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
It's so nice to meet you. Yeah. You, too.
很高兴认识你 一样
You're just so pretty.
你真漂亮
Congratulations.
恭喜
I'm sorry about this morning.
今天早上很抱歉
Kevin was arrested yesterday. I didn't tell you.
凯文昨天被抓了 我没跟你说
For what?
为什么
DUI. Possession.
酒驾 私藏♥毒♥品
Ran through a stop sign. Oh, my God.
冲撞停车牌 天呐
Hit by a car. Is he okay?
被辆车撞了 他没事吧
Physically.
身体上没大碍
It seems like so long ago.
感觉像是好久以前的事了
What?
什么事
Just the celebration.
团圆庆祝
Danny coming home.
丹尼回了家
Everyone was happy.
大家都很高兴
For a night, anyway.
不管怎样也算热闹了一晚上
Diana.
戴安娜
You know there's nothing
你知道我为了
I wouldn't do for you and the kids, don't you?
你和孩子什么都愿意做 对吧
Yeah.
对
Eww. That stuff's disgusting. What's even in it?
那玩意太恶心了 那里面是什么
It's branched-chain amino acids.
这是支链氨基酸
I don't know how I feel about that stuff, honey.
我不知道我对那玩意是什么感觉 亲爱的
Mom, it's safe. Yeah.
妈 这很安全 行吧
I've got something Saturday night.
我周六晚上有点事
By something, you mean a date?
有点事是约会吗
Who's the victim?
受害者是谁
What do you care?
你管呢
Well, you know what I'm gonna need. A name. Telephone number.
你清楚我要知道什么 名字 手♥机♥号♥
Passport. Blood type.
护照号♥ 血型
If you can get it, that would be great.
如果能搞到 那也挺好的
Seth Scott.
赛斯·斯科特
That guy?
那个家伙啊
He's smart. He actually likes to think about things.
他很聪明 他其实是喜欢思考问题
Okay.
好吧
But you can't be out late.
但你不能在外面待太久
Why? It's a Saturday.
为什么 那可是周六
And we have to get up early on Sunday. You know that.
我们周天得起早 你知道的
Do we have to go?
我们必须得去吗
I hate it there.
我讨厌那儿
It's so depressing.
太压抑了
Yes, we have to go.
对 我们必须得去
Your dad depends on it.
这对你♥爸♥爸很重要
I don't care.
关我什么事
I'm sick of explaining to people why my dad's in prison.
我厌倦了和别人解释为什么我爸爸在坐牢
He killed Danny.
他杀了丹尼
He got what he deserved.
这是他罪有应得
Didn't you, Dad?
不是吗 爸爸
Didn't you?
不是吗
Dad. Hmm?
爸爸 嗯
Didn't you say I could stay out later on Saturdays?
你不是说周六晚上我能在外面待到很晚吗
I said if it's okay with your mother.
我说如果你妈妈对此没意见的话
Big Pine's quiet as a church. No surprise there.
大松礁平静地像个教堂 没突发事件
Maybe this whole thing is just noise.
可能这整件事就是个幌子
No, something's up.
不 肯定有事发生
Lowry just sent his entire family away.
劳瑞刚把他全家人都送走了
Yeah. Why would he do that if he's square with his people?
如果他与自己人商量好了怎么会这么做呢
Well, maybe his wife just wanted to go to Disney World.
可能他太太刚好想去迪士尼世界了
We're zeroing in on a few likely spots.
我们正在把目标瞄准几个可疑地点
Summerland, Sugarloaf, Cudjoe and Big Torch.
夏地 面包山 库迪乔 大火炬
It would be nice to narrow that down.
最好能缩小范围
I, uh--
我
I know a fella.
我知道一个伙计
Ex-Marine. Communication corps.
前海军陆战队士兵 通信部队的
Hank Rourke? That's right. He's a good man.
汉克·鲁尔克 没错 他是好人
He's got ears just about everywhere.
他的耳目几乎遍布各地
You might wanna talk to him. All right.
你可能会想和他谈谈 好的
This is Rourke. Hank. It's John.
鲁尔克 汉克 我是约翰
The feds are gonna come to you.
联邦的人要来找你
You know what to say. Yeah.
你知道要怎么说 是的
I'll tell them what we talked about. That's right.
我会照我们说好的告诉他们 没错
Thank you for this. My pleasure.
谢谢 不客气
But you owe me one.
但你欠我一个人情
Coast Guard patrol schedule.
海岸警卫队的巡逻时间表
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
The task force is focused on Big Torch. Sugarloaf is clear.
特遣部队瞄准了大火炬 面包山很安全
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I fed it to them.
因为这是我告诉他们的
The intel came from my source.
情报是我的线人传出的
You don't trust me? Why don't you go out to Big Torch?
你不信我 那你可以试试去大火炬
They'll pin a big shiny medal over my fucking heart.
他们就会给我胸前再别个亮闪闪的大勋章
Detective, what do they call that thing?
警探 他们是怎么说的
Mutual assured destruction?
互毁
I think that's it.
我觉得就是这个词
You fuck me, I fuck you twice as hard.
你要是耍我 我就加倍狠狠地耍你
Tomorrow night, Sugarloaf Key.
明天晚上 面包山礁
And it best be clear.
最好没有人
Who put up the bail?
谁付的保释金
I did.
是我
I'll pay you back.
我会还你的
I don't care about the money. I'm gonna pay you back.
我不在乎那点钱 我会还给你的
Okay, fine. I swear.
好 行 我发誓
Okay, fine.
好 可以
The real issue...
重点是
is that John got Lowry to make a deal with the DA.
约翰之前让劳瑞和地方检察官达成了协议
And everything was gonna be okay.
一切本来都会好的
And then you What?
然后你 什么
I don't understand. He went back on the deal.
我不太明白 他撕毁了协议
So, now we're fucked.
所以现在我们都完蛋了
What do you mean? What's going on?
什么意思 发生了什么
I don't know.
我不清楚
I don't know what's going on.
我不清楚发生了什么
Well, what--? -What does John say?
那 那约翰怎么说
I haven't spoken to him since last night.
昨晚之后我们就没说过话了
Meg, I'm--
梅格 我
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表