剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
He never said anything about it.
他从没说过
Well,
他嘛
that wasn't his way.
就是那样的人
But your father was proud of you.
但你父亲很为你骄傲
He always was.
一向如此
Prints came back on that tire iron.
撬胎棒上的指纹查到了
Guy's name is Ozzy Delveccio.
那个人叫奥兹·德维卡里奥
Tell me something,
告诉我
how does a guy like Danny Rayburn,
丹尼·雷伯恩那种人
who knows someone is coming for him,
知道自己有事要发生
wait here alone without a weapon?
怎么可能没有武器一个人傻等着呢
Doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Okay, so...
所以
the guy walks in, and he's a fucking pro,
凶手进来 还是个专业人士
but his bullet ends up high on the wall. Why?
但是他的子弹高高地打到墙上去了 为什么
Maybe Danny was hiding in the bathroom, right?
可能丹尼躲在卫生间里
The guy comes in, Danny surprises him,
凶手进来 丹尼出其不意
gun goes off. Danny brains him, guy ends up here.
枪往上了 丹尼打了他的头 所以凶手倒下来了
Still doesn't explain why he was unarmed.
还没有解释为什么他没有武器
Maybe he didn't need to be.
可能他不用拿武器
I don't follow.
我不懂
Well, maybe Danny didn't need to be armed,
可能丹尼不用拿武器
somebody else was.
有别人拿着
So you think
所以你认为
someone was in here with Danny?
当时有人跟丹尼一起
John already made a statement saying he stopped by here
约翰已经录过口供说他来这里
looking for Danny.
找过丹尼
If he was in the room, it would explain a lot.
如果他也在 那很多事就说得通了
No, no, no. No.
不不不 不
None of this makes sense, all right?
这一切都没道理 好吗
I've known John a long time.
我认识约翰很久了
John's a good man.
约翰是个好人
And a good man does what he has to to protect his loved ones.
一个好人为了保护自己爱的人会不惜一切
No way, no. Family or no family,
不不 不管我们是不是一家人
John is still a cop, period.
约翰都是个警♥察♥ 就这样
If Danny wasn't alone,
如果丹尼不是一个人
it had to be somebody else.
另一个人肯定是别人
Ozzy Delveccio.
奥兹·德维卡里奥
I don't know him.
不认识他
You got alcohol in those bags? You been drinking?
你包里装的是酒吗 你喝酒了吗
You know that's a parole violation, don't you?
你这可违反了假释规定 对吧
You tell me where the fuck he is.
你告诉我他在哪里
I'm not screwing around here.
我没跟你开玩笑
I'll send your ass back to prison
我会在还没反应过来时
so fast it will make your head spin. Where is he?
就把你送回监狱 他在哪里
That condition, I read about it online.
那种情况我上网查了
It scared the shit out of me.
简直把我吓尿了
Yeah, well, that's why I didn't tell you.
是啊 所以我开始才没告诉你
But I was wrong. I've been asking you to be straight with me
但我错了 我一直让你对我坦诚
and I should have done the same.
我也该对你坦诚的
I got a default notice in the mail yesterday.
昨天我收到了违约通知
On the boatyard. What does that mean?
船坞的事 什么意思
If I don't get current, they're gonna foreclose.
如果没钱 他们要取消抵押品赎回权
I'm gonna take care of it, it's gonna be all right.
我会处理好的 不会有事的
Have I ever told you about when I was six,
我有没有告诉过你 我六岁的时候
I learned how to ride a bike by myself, did I tell you this?
我自己学会了骑自行车 我告诉过你吗
I was six years old, right?
我当时只有六岁
I run outside, I get on this bike on the driveway.
我跑出去在车道上骑自行车
Get on this fucking bike and I fall off right away.
上去我就马上摔下来了
I get back on it, and I fall off.
我再上去 再摔下来
I go again, just over and over again.
再来 一遍又一遍
I bust open my head, just-- I'm just covered in blood, right,
头都磕破了 我浑身是血
but by the end of that day,
但最后
I was riding that fucking bike,
我会骑自行车了
okay? You understand what I am saying?
明白我的意思吗
Where was your father? Your mom? What? That's not the point.
你父亲呢 母亲呢 什么 这不是重点
They weren't there for you. This isn't about my parents.
他们没有陪着你 我的重点不是我父母
This is about me.
重点是我
What?
怎么了
You think that's a happy ending?
你觉得那是圆♥满♥的结局吗
It's not.
并不是
Ozzy Delveccio.
奥兹·德维卡里奥
Oh, shit.
操
Ain't this a small town, huh?
世界真是小啊 对吧
I know you were arrested with my brother.
我知道你跟我兄弟一起被捕过
What the fuck are you doing down here?
你来这里干什么
Your fucking brother told me that this was paradise.
你兄弟告诉我这里是天堂
I just wanted to see for myself.
我想亲自看看
What else did my brother tell you?
我兄弟还告诉你什么了
Gosh, you know Danny,
天啊 你了解丹尼的
always full of stories about his family.
一直喜欢说自己家人的故事
Crazy thing is, you just, you never knew which ones were true.
但是你无法分辨哪些是真的哪些是假的
You're gonna leave town, Ozzy.
你离开这里 奥兹
Today. Oh, come on, man, I'd really rather not.
今天 拜托 我不想离开
I really like it here. You make me say it one more time
我真的喜欢这里 别让我说第二次
I won't be so polite. Do you understand what I'm saying?
第二次我就不会这么客气了 明白吗
All right, okay, okay. Look, I don't want any trouble, all right?
好吧好吧 我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Don't--? Don't you wanna ask me what I want?
你...你不想问问我要什么吗
I don't give a fuck what you want.
我才不管你想要什么
Come in.
进来
You didn't get these records from me.
这些记录不是我给你的
Okay.
好
She was Sheriff Aguirre's ex, wasn't she?
她是阿吉雷警长的前妻 对吗
Yeah.
对
Well, if he did this to her,
如果这是他干的
then the son of a bitch belongs in jail.
那那个混♥蛋♥就该进监狱
Hey, Chelsea.
切尔茜
I know you don't think much of my family.
我知道你不喜欢我们家
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙
John looked out for my brother, I owe him one.
约翰照顾过我弟弟 我欠他的
Hope this does what you need it to.
希望这个能帮上忙
Maybe dinner tonight is not such a great idea, Meggie.
今晚一起吃晚餐可能不是个好主意 梅格
Why not?
为什么
Everyone's so busy,
大家都那么忙
I just don't want it to feel like an obligation.
我不想让你们觉得这是种责任
Mom, come on, we want to see you.
妈妈 我们想看看你
Well, then maybe it's just me that doesn't feel up to it.
那可能只有我不喜欢这样
You're gonna enjoy it.
你会喜欢的
Besides, we haven't had the whole family together
再说了 自从我回来 我们一家人
since I got back.
还没聚过呢
...Sheriff Aguirre's then-wife, Pamela Ortiz.
阿吉雷警长的前妻帕梅拉·奥蒂斯
While no cause is listed... What is that about?
虽然没列明原因 什么事
...are consistent with an assault.
...与侵犯人身罪一致
Sheriff Aguirre, who was never charged with any crime,
以前从没有任何犯罪记录的阿吉雷警长
has yet to comment.
尚未对此发表评论
Allegations surfaced today
今天有人指控
that Franco Aguirre, Sheriff of Monroe County,
门罗郡的佛朗哥·阿吉雷警长
was involved in a domestic dispute
近年前曾涉嫌家暴
that led to his wife being hospitalized almost a decade ago.
导致其妻子进了医院
WIXB has obtained a 911 call report, as well as medical records
本台收到一份报♥警♥记录 还有就医记录
that detail extensive injuries
显示了阿吉雷警长当时的妻子
to Sheriff Aguirre's then-wife, Pamela Ortiz.
帕梅拉·奥蒂斯严重伤情的细节
While no cause is listed,
虽然没有列明原因
the injuries are consistent with an assault.
受伤状况确实与侵犯人身罪一致
Sheriff Aguirre, who was never charged with any crime,
以前从没有任何犯罪记录的阿吉雷警长
has yet to comment.
尚未对此发表评论
Thanks so much for that report. That's terrible.
谢谢你的报道 好可怕
In lighter news, Miami residents... Yeah.
还有新闻称迈阿密居民... 是啊
There he is.
他来了
Excuse me, Sheriff? Sheriff Aguirre.
打扰 警长 阿吉雷警长
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表