剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You've got a problem. A big problem.
你有个问题 大问题
And what might that be? Your brother.
什么大问题 你兄弟
In a race like this, his story will be a liability.
参加这样的竞选 他的事会影响到你
We've already addressed that issue.
他的问题我们已经谈过了
To a small group of party faithful.
只是对党内一小部分追随者
As I understand it, he was accused of drug trafficking
据我所知 他曾被指控贩毒
and possible homicide before he, uh...
还可能杀人 在他...
Anyway, make no mistake,
总之 毫无疑问
this is gonna be your opponent's main line of attack.
这肯定会是你对手攻击你的主要问题
Sheriff Aguirre and I have had a conversation.
阿吉雷警长和我谈过
We plan on keeping this a clean race.
我们打算堂堂正正参选
See, this is why you need me.
所以你才需要我
Why do I get the feeling that you're interviewing my husband
为什么我觉得是你在面试我丈夫
instead of the other way around?
而不是他面试你
I'm just saying, if you wanna do this,
我只是说 如果你想参选
you're gonna have to open yourself
那你就得将自己
and your family up to a whole lot of scrutiny.
还有你的家人置于大众的密切关注之下
Even down here a campaign can be... rough.
即使我们这种小地方 竞选有时也很难
People talk. Rumors spread.
会有各种流言蜚语
One way or another, a candidate's true self gets revealed.
无论如何 候选人的真实面目会被揭露
That can be a good thing or a bad thing.
这可能是好事 也可能是坏事
What it can't be is a surprise.
反正不可能会是惊喜
So you gotta know, Detective...
所以你得知道 警探
why the hell do you wanna be sheriff?
你到底为什么想当警长
Cabochon labradorite. Sterling silver.
圆形拉长石 纯银
I don't know if it's gonna fit you. Oh, that could be perfect.
我不知道你戴合不合适 简直完美
Or, um...
或者...
This is a... Oh. A local artist.
这是...当地艺术家做的
Isn't this great? It's a great piece.
是不是很棒 这条真棒
Have a look around. I'll be back in a minute.
你再到处看看 我马上回来
Hey, is everything okay?
一切都好吧
I called you. Yeah?
我给你打电♥话♥了 什么事
Because a guy just left,
因为有个人刚走了
bought a white gold diamond halo, paid cash.
他用现金买♥♥了个白金钻石戒指
Okay. Gift for his girlfriend.
好 给他女朋友的礼物
First time in the Keys, thinks he's discovered America.
第一次来礁岛 以为他发现了新大♥陆♥
That's a good thing, right? Listen. He's in real estate.
这是好事 对吧 他是做房♥地♥产♥生意的
I told him about you and your place.
我告诉他你和你的那个地方
You did? Yes.
是吗 对
Well, what did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
I said that the location can't be beat
我说那里位置优越
and that nobody in the Keys can do the work you do.
礁岛没人手艺比你好
So who-- Who-- Who is he?
那他...他是谁
I looked him up online, and apparently
我网上查过了 显然
he's made a fortune in commercial property.
他靠商业地♥产♥赚了一大笔钱
And he wants to meet you.
而且他想见你
No shit. Really? Yes.
不会吧 真的吗 真的
When you're walking through here--
经过这里的时候...
Right, right, right. Okay, okay, okay.
对对对 好好
Right, I get it now. Morning.
好 我知道了 早
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Gas cans?
汽油桶
Coast Guard found them
海岸警卫队的人
hidden in the mangroves west of Molasses Reef.
在糖蜜珊瑚礁群西边的红树林里找到的
John, that's the same area that Lowry's men used to use to refuel.
约翰 劳瑞的人以前的加油地点就是那里
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No, but there's dozens of them and they're full of fuel,
没有 但是发现了几十个汽油桶 而且油都满着
so we're thinking Lowry's getting ready to do another run.
所以我们认为劳瑞可能准备再跑一趟
Or he's testing the waters to see who's watching.
或者他在试水 看看谁在监视
Could be. Diaz.
有可能 迪亚茨
I mean, he may be working a different angle,
他可能在想别的办法
but if he's feeling confident,
但如果他觉得自信
we need to find out what that angle is.
那我们就得弄明白是什么办法
Oh, okay. That was Largo.
好 是拉戈礁岛那儿打来的
Some nut job lost his shit on a waitress up there
有个疯子对一个女服务员动手动脚
and they want us to head up.
他们让我们注意
What do they want us for?
找我们干什么
Someone specifically asked for me and you.
有人指定让我和你去
This her? Hi, how are you?
就是她吗 你好
Detective Diaz, Detective Rayburn.
迪亚兹警探 雷伯恩警探
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
The guy that was bothering you, do you know him?
骚扰你的人 你认识吗
Never seen him before.
从没见过
He came in, he was drunk, and started talking weird shit to me.
他喝醉酒进来 就开始跟我说奇怪的话
Talking about what? All sorts of crazy shit.
说什么 都是些疯话
Yeah, so, what'd you do? Told him to leave.
那你怎么做的 我让他走
So, he went ballistic,
所以他很生气
my manager got involved and then things got physical.
我的经理来帮忙 然后就动手了
You okay?
你没事吧
I can take care of myself. I don't need no police.
我可以照顾自己 不需要警♥察♥
So why'd you call us? I didn't.
那你为什么叫我们来 我没有
You didn't call us?
你没叫我们吗
Who did?
那是谁叫的
Ask him what he was doing with the waitress inside.
问问他在里面时对女服务员做了什么
Okay. Okay.
好 好
He says that there's a young couple from his church
他说他的教堂里有一对年轻夫妇
and that this woman offered to help bring over their family,
那个女人提出帮忙把他们的家人带过来
because she has access to boats
因为她可以弄到船
and that she would be willing
她愿意有偿
to do it for a price. Right, right, right.
帮他们 对对对
Recruiting traffickers?
招募人贩子吗
He says that-- That a boat's about to get here,
他说...有一艘船就要到这里了
and he thinks maybe these are the same men that killed his Ana.
他认为就是这些人杀了他的安娜
Tell him we'll take care of it.
告诉他我们会处理好
You gotta let-- Tell him he's gotta let us do our work.
你得...告诉他要让我们警♥察♥去处理
Mmhm. Make sure he understands that.
好 一定要让他明白
And again, I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter.
再次为你失去女儿表示遗憾
Get him a coffee, okay?
给他买♥♥杯咖啡 好吗
I know. Can you believe the fucking timing of this shit?
我知道 这破事来的真是时候啊
You know, if she's recruiting, that means Grunwald's right.
如果她在招募人手 那格伦沃尔德就是对的
Lowry's getting ready to do another run.
劳瑞准备再运一趟
Let's bring her in, John.
我们把她抓起来吧 约翰
You think she's working for Lowry?
你认为她为劳瑞工作吗
Could be.
有可能
What, off this guy's word? Run her through the system.
就凭他的一面之词吗 系统里查查就知道了
I'm sure we'll find something.
我们肯定能找到什么
Did I just hear you say that?
你刚才说什么
This is our chance to get Lowry.
这是抓住劳瑞的机会
Do we really wanna fuck that up? Hm?
你真的要搞砸吗
Detective Rayburn.
雷伯恩警探
I'm afraid Miss Cortez can't help you.
恐怕科特斯小姐不能帮你
Who are you? Miss Cortez's attorney.
你是谁 科特斯小姐的律师
She has nothing to say.
她没什么好说的
Usually when you guys pop up this quick,
你们这么快就来的话
the clients have a lot to say.
客户通常应该有很多要说的
Are you charging her with something? I don't need to.
你要起诉她吗 不用我起诉
She's got pending charges and a bench warrant
她还有未定罪名和因为缺席
for missing her last court appearance.
上次出庭的法♥院♥传票
Well, then I'm here to bail her out.
那我就来保释她
Why don't you take a seat,
你先坐吧
because she's gotta be processed and go in front of the judge.
她得进系统 然后去见法官
For your own sake, Detective Rayburn,
雷伯恩警探 为了你好
I'd encourage you to stop what you're doing and let her go.
我建议你马上停手 放她走
And why would I do that?
为什么
Because Miss Cortez is prepared to provide information on another case.
因为科特斯小姐在准备为另一个案子提供消息
A case Wayne Lowry is certain
一个韦恩·劳瑞确定
that you don't want the district attorney reopening.
你不想让区检察官重开的案子
I represented Carlos Mejia on an aggravated assault charge.
我在一项故意伤害罪指控中代表卡洛斯·梅西亚
Was there anything unusual about the case?
那案子有什么不寻常的地方吗
Unusual how? Just tell me, Meg.
怎么不寻常 你告诉我就行了 梅格
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表