剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
He made a deal with these guys.
他和这些人做了一个交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
Are you gonna tell him?
你不告诉他吗
Do you remember the suitcases that we moved from the inn when we--
你还记得那个旅馆的手提箱吗 就在...
When we got rid of Danny's stuff?
就在我们处理丹尼的东西的时候
Yeah, I remember, Kevin.
恩 我记得 凯文
I kept some.
我留了一些
I'm so sorry, dude. I wasn't thinking. I'm fucked up.
我很抱歉 兄弟 我一时糊涂 我搞砸了
I'm sor...
我很抱...
Do you have any idea what you've done? Yeah. I fucked up.
你知道你做了什么吗 知道 我又搞砸了
I-- I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
Because of you, whoever you made a deal with,
就因为你 这个跟你做交易的人
that guy may be dead right now.
他可能现在已经死了
What the fuck are you talking about? That guy--
你说什么 他...
Those guys tried to kill me, man.
那些人想要杀我啊 哥们儿
What happened? They I'm in my truck.
发生了什么 他们...当时我在车里
He fucking opened the door, he Tasered the shit out of me,
他打开了车门 用电休克枪电击了我
they fucked around with a gun,
他们拿着一把枪
then took off. Anybody know it was you?
然后就走了 有人知道是你吗
I never used my name. Anybody ID you?
我没使用过我的真名 有人认出了你吗
No. Nobody could ID you?
没有 没人能认出你吗
No. It was those two guys.
没有 就只有那两个人
The main guy and then the taller one, and that's it.
一个大哥 还有个高个子 就是这样
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
What about the football player on the yacht?
那游艇上那个足球运动员呢
And the football player on the yacht.
还有游艇上那个足球运动员
Just those three. That's it.
就他们三个 就是这样
And a waitress. Fuck.
还有一个女服务员 操
There's a waitress.
还有个女服务员
And then maybe a couple cops. I don't...
然后也许还有一些警♥察♥ 我不...
I don't-- I can't remember, man.
我不...我不记得了 哥们儿
Jesus Christ. Fuck.
天呐 操
God! He's been using.
天呐 他一直在吸
How long you been using?
你吸了多久了
I don't know.
我不知道
Since Danny.
丹尼的事情之后吧
Does anybody else know that you're here? Either of you?
有其他人知道你在这里吗 你们两个
No. Good. Good.
没有 好 那就好
You stay here. Okay.
你待在这里 好
You understand? Yeah.
清楚吗 清楚
You're gonna stay here,
你要待在这里
and you're not gonna make contact with anyone.
不要跟任何人联♥系♥
All right. You got that?
好 明白吗
Understood? I understand.
明白吗 明白
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. It's gonna be all right. You're gonna be all right.
过来 会没事的 你会没事的
Come here. I'm fucking scared, man.
过来 我很害怕 兄弟
I'm fucking scared. It's gonna be all right.
我好害怕 会没事的
Hey. Hey, John, wait.
约翰 等等
What are we supposed to do? Do you realize what that idiot did?
我们该怎么做 你意识到那个笨蛋做了什么吗
He put Wayne Lowry's drugs back
他又把韦恩·劳瑞的毒品
out on the street. One person is already dead.
拿出去卖♥♥了 已经有个人死了
Why is Lowry an issue? He's supposed to be in jail.
为什么劳瑞是个问题 他现在应该在监狱了
I'm working on that.
我还在处理那件事
I'll tell you what,
听我说
why don't you just keep him in the goddamn hotel room?
你看着他让他不要离开那个宾馆
That's your job, okay?
这就是你的工作 好吗
Thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你回电
Well, I'm always up for a free meal,
有人请饭我都很乐意
but I already told you what I know.
但是我已经告诉你我知道的情况了
Ah. Sometimes people forget things.
有时候人们容易忘记事情
Your dad owed money to some people in Miami.
你♥爸♥在迈阿密的时候欠了一些钱
You know anything about that?
你知道这件事吗
No, I wasn't around much.
不知道 我当时又不在
When you saw John and Kevin
当你看到约翰和凯文
go into your dad's apartment... I'm curious.
进到你♥爸♥的房♥间里 我很好奇
Do you remember anything else about that?
你还记得其他的细节吗
I've got a question for you. What's that?
我想问你个问题 什么问题
If you're so fucking curious, then why not ask John yourself?
如果你♥他♥妈♥这么好奇 干吗不自己去问约翰
You remind me of your dad.
你让我想起你♥爸♥了
I knew him, you know, when he was a kid. Younger than you.
我了解他 当他比你还小的时候
I always felt like the cards were stacked against him.
我总是觉得上天在和他作对
Are you shitting me?
你是在逗我吗
You see that place he grew up? He had a sweet deal.
你见过他长大的地方吗 他曾经过得很好
Mother, father, sisters, brothers. One big, happy family.
母亲父亲 兄弟姐妹 一个幸福的大家庭
You think you got dealt a bum hand?
你觉得你过的是流浪汉的生活吗
You found me in a youth shelter.
你在青年庇护所找到的我
Didn't answer the question.
还是没回答我的问题
Which one?
哪个问题
When you saw your uncle John,
当你看到你约翰叔叔
your uncle Kevin go into the apartment in Miami,
凯文叔叔走进迈阿密的公♥寓♥里的时候
did you tell me everything about that?
当时的情况你全都跟我交代了吗
I've been doing this for a long time, son.
我♥干♥这行已经很久了 孩子
What do you want?
你想干什么
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Why?
为什么
Your brother is in a shitload of trouble.
你哥惹了一堆麻烦
Well, that's his problem, isn't it?
那是他的问题吧
You can act like you don't care about him,
你可以表现得不在乎他
but I'm not buying that.
但我不相信
What are you doing here, John?
你来这儿干什么 约翰
I came in, I answered all your questions.
我去了 你的问题也都回答了
Listen.
听着
This investigation... It-It's all ongoing.
这个调查 正在进行中
I need to know if you've heard from Eric.
我需要知道你有没有埃里克的消息
I told you I'd call if he contacted me.
我跟你说了如果他联♥系♥我我会打给你的
Maybe it slipped your mind. I haven't spoken to him.
兴许你忘了 我没跟他说过话
The people that your brother
一直跟你哥共事那些人
has been working with, they're bad fucking people.
他们是坏人
And they are desperate right now.
现在更是狗急跳墙
If they find him before I do,
如果他们在我之前找到了他
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道会发生什么事
But if he comes to me first, I can protect him.
但如果他先来找我 我就可以保护他
Like you protected Danny?
像你保护丹尼那样吗
You know, you and Eric were Danny's only real friends.
你和埃里克是丹尼仅有的真心朋友
If he comes to me... I promise I'll do everything I can to help.
如果他来找我 我保证会全力帮助的
These guys...
这些人
they want Eric dead, don't they?
他们想让埃里克死 是吧
They'll do anything they have to.
不得已的时候他们什么事都干得出来
I don't know where he is, but... someone might.
我不知道他在哪 但有人可能知道
Listen, Belle-- Belle, I'm okay. I'm fine.
听着 贝尔 贝尔 我没事
I'm fine. Tell me what's going on.
我没事 跟我说这是怎么回事
I-- I-- But that's all I can tell you right now.
我 我现在只能跟你说这么多了
I'm so sorry, and I love you, honey.
真的很对不起 我爱你 亲爱的
And I want you to know something.
我也想告诉你点事
She hung up on me. Can you blame her?
她挂我电♥话♥ 能怪她吗
Meg, how could I know Lowry would find that stuff?
梅格 我怎么会知道劳瑞能发现那玩意
No, you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.
不 你一开始就不该这么做
I needed the money.
我当时需要钱
No. We all agreed you could use the inn for a loan.
少来 我们都同意你能用旅馆申请贷款
I know, but my business is going under.
我知道 但我生意要破产了
So, you decide to deal drugs?
那你就要贩毒吗
How the fuck does that even happen, Kevin?
怎么会出现这种事 凯文
I thought things would go back to normal.
我以为一切会回归正常
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I can't eat.
吃不下
I'm so fucking tired.
我他妈太累了
Lying to Belle, lying to Mom...
骗贝尔 骗妈妈
You know, I never realized it until you left.
知道你走后我才意识到
You were the one I used to talk to.
你是我曾经会倾诉的人
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表