剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
He had a heart attack at his house. I mean...
他在家突发了心脏病 我是说...
That's what he's saying? Yeah.
那就是他告诉你的吗 是的
He was working his lawn, he had a heart attack,
他在清理草坪 然后心脏病突发
he called Meg, Meg took him to the hospital.
他打给了梅格 然后梅格带他去了医院
He's lying.
他在撒谎
He met with Danny.
他去见了丹尼
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I know.
我知道
Dude...
兄弟...
I know shit.
我知道这些破事
Some shit that I have not...
有些我还没告诉
fucking told anyone.
其他人的破事
What shit do you know?
你说的破事是什么
Uh-uh. I need protection.
我需要保护
I tell my story,
我告诉你我知道的情况
I want full fucking immunity.
然后我需要受到完全豁免
Immunity from what?
豁免你什么
Everything. Anything.
一切事情 任何事情
'Cause I talk, God knows
因为我说了 天知道
what you motherfuckers gonna try to pop on me.
你们这些混账又要来找我什么麻烦
Well, then I need more.
那你要告诉我更多情况
John saw Danny?
约翰见了丹尼吗
Where?
在哪
When?
什么时候
Immunity...
豁免权...
or I don't fucking say shit.
不然我什么都不会说
Prove to me that you know something.
向我证明你了解内情
Go ask John's daughter about the necklace that Danny gave her.
去问约翰女儿关于丹尼给她的项链的事
What necklace?
什么项链
Just ask her.
去问她就是了
So, what you're saying is
所以 你是说
you wanna take a look at our security feed.
你要看我们的安全监控录像对吧
We just wanna see how far back the footage goes
我们就是想看看这个录像能够监控
for the traffic along this stretch of road.
到这条路上多大范围的交通情况
It's the only access to the beach.
这是去沙滩唯一的路
And my tax dollars are
我缴的税
going towards you coming here and hassling me
就是好让你们来找我
over my private personal property?
个人财产的麻烦的吗
What you'd be doing is helping Monroe County Sheriff Department
你这是在帮助门罗县警局
in a number of investigations, ongoing.
调查很多正在进行的案子
Well, that doesn't answer my question.
但这并没有回答我的问题
Yes, your tax dollars do pay my salary.
是的 你缴的税的确支付了我的薪水
I'm very grateful for that.
我对此非常感激
I assume you have some sort of a signed warrant.
我想你应该要带一张签过字的搜查令过来
You know, maybe there's a misunderstanding here.
我想也许这其中有点误会
I have no interest at all about your property.
我完全不关心你的财产
I only want to know about the traffic
我只是想知道这条
that moves along this road. That's it.
路上的交通情况 就是这样
That's what the feds told Sheldon Burkes over
两年前联邦调查员也是这么跟
at Magnolia Farms two years ago.
木兰农场的谢尔顿·伯克说的
Listen, it's just this... It's just this stretch of road.
听着 就...就这条路而已
Why don't we reopen this once we get that warrant?
你把搜查令拿来我再给你看吧
Have a good day.
日安
Yeah. You, too, you son of a bitch.
你也是 混♥蛋♥
Baby.
宝贝
Hey, babe?
宝贝
Babe, check this out. Look what I got.
宝贝 出来看看 看我带了什么
Oh, man.
不是吧
Hey, leave a message.
你好 请留信息
Hey, luscious. Where you at?
可人儿 你在哪
I just drove all the way to Miami, and I got you something.
我一路开到迈阿密 我要给你件东西
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I can't wait to see your face when you see the...
我等不及看到你的反应 在你看了...
When you...
你...
When you, um...
你...
Baby, um, where you at, huh?
宝贝 你在哪
Do, um...? I mean, your shit... Your shit's not here.
你...我是说 你把东西都拿走了
Where the fuck you at?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
You wanna call me back
你会回电♥话♥给我
and tell me what the fuck is going on? Huh?
告诉我他妈的发生了什么事儿吗
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
拜
The shower's been leaking for a year,
淋浴头这一年以来一直漏水
and I can't seem to get anybody to fix it.
我找不到人修它
Do we get maid service?
有保洁服务吗
Paying guests get maid service.
付费顾客才有保洁服务
Yeah. We don't need any of that.
对 我们不需要
I'm happy to have you.
我很高兴你们过来
But while you're here, I expect you to help out.
但我希望你们在这儿的时候 能帮我忙
Doing what?
帮忙做什么
Whatever Sally wants.
做任何萨莉想让我们做的事
Well, we'll find something.
我会找到事儿让你们做的
There's no end to the things that need to get done around here.
这儿可有做不完的事情
Yeah. It'll be nice to be useful.
我们很高兴能帮上忙
Just whatever you need.
您有任何需要都请告诉我们
This was always a family place.
这里一直是个充满家庭气息的地方
Hasn't seemed much like that lately, but, um...
虽然最近并不是这样 但是
maybe you two can change that.
也许你们的到来可以改变现状
Let's, uh... Let's go in,
我们 我们进屋吧
and I'll show you the space.
我带你们看看你们的房♥间
I'm going over to Paul's.
我去保罗家了
Hm. Are you still working on that assignment?
你们还在做那个作业吗
Yeah. It's due tomorrow.
是的 明天交
Good luck with it, honey. Bye, guys.
那祝你好运 亲爱的 拜
Have a good night.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
I downloaded that app.
我下载了那个软件
Seriously, I hate you.
说真的 我恨你
Why? It's fun.
为什么 那很好玩
I can't stop playing it.
我玩得停不下来
I don't know how you get anything done.
不知道你是怎么完成每件事情的
It's called multi-tasking, Mom.
它叫多任务处理 妈妈
Mm. Yeah. I should try that sometime.
是的 我改天再试试
I'm glad he's gone.
我很高兴他走了
What?
什么
Nolan.
诺兰
I just couldn't stand him here anymore.
我已经没法忍♥受他待在这里了
He showed up...
丹尼死后
after Danny was gone, and no one even knew he existed until then?
他出现了 那之前没有人知道他的存在吧
Nope.
是的
Now, what does that mean to you?
这对你来说意味着什么
Nothing.
什么都不是
Should I be worried about him?
我该为他担心吗
You said you didn't wanna talk about this.
你说过你不想聊这个
Let's not talk about this.
那就不要聊这个
I wanna know.
但我想知道
Should I be worried about him?
我该为他担心吗
No.
不该
Hank.
汉克
Whiskey and cigars?
威士忌和雪茄
You must be in quite a jam.
你一定是遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Well, I like you.
我对你好而已
Yeah, I doubt that.
我很怀疑
Forget about this.
别聊这个了
Let's say you hook me up with that sister of yours.
不如聊聊你帮我跟你妹妹牵个线
You realize I got a gun on my hip, don't you?
你知道我腰上别了把枪 对吧
Listen, I was over at the Cardozo Farms the other day.
听着 我前几天去了卡多佐农场
I'm surprised that bastard let you on his property,
我很惊讶那个混♥蛋♥居然让你这个政♥府♥官员
given you're an agent of the government and all.
踏上他的土地
No, that's what-- He didn't let me on, but I'd like to get on.
不 他不准我进去 虽然我很想进去
What for?
为了什么
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表