剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
That's a lot to live up to.
大家都对你抱了很多期望
I mean, you gotta hide all the rough edges
我是说 你得藏起所有锋芒
and keep up appearances, and it must make you...
保持好形象 这肯定会让你...
Must make you have to do some...
让你做出一些...
really funny things.
很出格的事情
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
No, I don't.
不 我不懂
there she is.
她来了
Eve.
伊芙
Your friend is here.
你朋友来了
You should've told me you were coming.
你来之前应该告诉我的
Surprise.
惊喜
But now's not a good time, you know?
但是现在不是时候 你知道吗
Oh, really?
是吗
But we'll talk later, all right? Okay.
我们过会儿再谈 好吗 好的
We'll talk later.
我们过会儿再谈
Hey, so it was so good to meet you. What a pleasure.
见到您真是太高兴了 幸会
Looking forward to seeing more of you,
很期待进一步了解您
now that Eve's part of the family.
特别是现在伊芙也是家庭的一员了
Hey, hey, don't be a stranger.
别这么冷淡
Come on. You and I got a lot to catch up on.
拜托 我们得聊聊很多近况
So, O'Bannon's telling you that John met with Danny?
所以 奥班农告诉你约翰去见了丹尼吗
According to him, John and Danny were to meet the next morning.
据他说 约翰和丹尼第二天早上见了面
So, the theory that John helped Danny
所以 红礁汽车旅馆那晚之后
after the Red Reef, it fits.
约翰帮丹尼脱罪就说得通了
Yeah.
是的
It is still your theory, right?
这还是你的想法吧
Or are you thinking of something else?
还是说你有其他想法
Look, I...
听着 我...
I just wanna get immunity for O'Bannon and see where it goes.
我想要给奥班农豁免权 然后看情况如何
Yeah, well...
好吧...
you're gonna have to wait on that.
那你得等一等
I just got a call from the commissioner's office this morning.
今天早上检察官办公室打来电♥话♥
Until the investigation is over,
说调查没结束前
the DA's office will not accept requests from us.
地方检察官不会答应我们的任何要求
Fuck.
操
If we could...
如果我们能...
get out from under IA, they said they'd play ball.
洗脱内务部对我们的指控 他说他们就会帮我们
And if we don't?
但如果不行呢
When do you talk to IA again? Uh, tomorrow morning.
你什么时候再跟内务部谈 明天早上
Right.
好
Forget about O'Bannon right now.
先把奥班农的事放一边
That's what we gotta worry about.
这才是我们现在要担心的
Jake the Snake!
蛇头杰克
Kev, what's up, baby? H ey, man.
小凯 怎么样啊 宝贝 哥们儿
How you doing, man? I'm all right.
你怎么样 哥们儿 挺好的
How you been?
你怎么样
I'm good, man.
很好 哥们儿
God, it's good to see you. Thanks for coming down.
天呐 见到你太好了 谢谢过来
So, listen, I just wanted to say, um...
听着 我想说的是...
well, the last time I saw you, I was...
上一次见你的时候 我...
I was not...
我不...
I was in a very bad place. You think? You...?
我当时状态很不好 是吗 你...
Yeah.
是的
And, um...
还有就是...
You know, but I heard what you said. I had too much on my plate.
你说的我听进去了 但我有很多烦心事
And, um...
还有...
But things are going well for me now. I stopped drinking.
但是现在事情都好起来了 我不喝酒了
Yeah, yeah, I heard. I heard. Did you?
是的 我听说了 是吗
Yeah, that's good, man. I'm...
是的 挺好的 我...
I'm proud of you, man. Yeah, I...
真替你高兴 是的 我...
I'm feeling good.
我感觉很好
Good. You look good.
那就好 你气色不错
So, you interested in your old job back?
所以 你想回来继续干吗
My old job here? Yeah, your old job here, asshole.
继续干吗 是的 继续干 混♥蛋♥
I don't know, I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 来吧
Let me think about it.
让我考虑考虑
I'll be interested in my old salary, how about that?
工资还是不变 对吧
Yeah? How about a ten percent bump?
恩 涨10%怎么样
My man. Thank you, man. It's good to see you, man.
天 谢谢你 见到你真高兴
Good to see you, too.
我也是
Who's the new guy?
这个新来的是谁
Jake's not new. He's one of my oldest friends.
杰克不是新来的 他是我老朋友
He's worked for me forever. The best mechanic in the Keys.
他一直为我工作 礁岛最好的技工
No, stop. He's right, though.
别说了 不过他说得没错
Good. Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
But in the future, Mr. Gilbert will sign off on any new hires.
但是以后 招新人要经吉尔伯特同意
Yeah. Okay.
恩 好的
We're bringing in a boat tonight. Great. What time?
今晚有船进来 好的 什么时候
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
I'm also gonna be upgrading
我也会加强
the security around the perimeter of this place.
这里的安全保护措施
I'll get you a passcode.
到时我给你证件
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
So, you're a good kid?
所以 你是个好孩子吗
Yes, sir.
是的
You respect your father?
你尊重你的父亲吗
Yes, sir.
是的
It's important, respect.
尊重很重要
Being a father's a tough job, you know?
父亲不好当 你知道吗
I mean, it's hard to get it right...
我是说 很难当好...
but we try, don't we?
但我们会努力的 对吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Why don't you go ahead...? Go ahead and tell him.
要不你直说吧 直说 告诉他
I just wanted to thank you.
我只是想表示感谢
For sending money to my mom all these years.
这么多年一直给我妈寄钱
We need it, so thanks.
我们需要这笔钱 所以谢谢
Hey, why don't you...?
要不你
You go wait in the car for me
你去车里等我
because I gotta have a couple words with Dad, okay?
我还要再跟爸说几句话 好吗
It was good meeting you, son.
认识你很高兴 孩子
See you.
再见
So, we went to a beach. That doesn't...
我们是一起去过一个海滩 那并不能
That doesn't prove anything.
并不能证明什么
It makes our whole story complete bullshit.
这让我们编的整个故事都站不住脚了
Eric O'Bannon.
埃里克·奥班农
Eric O'Bannon can fuck everything for us.
埃里克·奥班农会把所有的事都给我们搞砸了
Can't John do something?
约翰就不能做点什么吗
What? I don't know.
做什么 我不知道
Bring him in on some made-up bullshit charge. Anything.
用某个捏造的罪名吓唬他 随便都行
Fuck.
靠
All right, so if John won't do anything...
好吧 如果约翰什么都做不了
Yeah?
嗯
What are we gonna do...
我们该怎么办
you and me?
你和我
O'Bannon.
奥班农
Jesus. My mom's sleeping, dude.
老天 我妈睡了 哥们
Fuck.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Tell me everything.
把一切都告诉我
Okay. About what?
行啊 说什么
About that fucking family.
说那个该死的一家人
I want everything. I want it all now.
我什么都要听 现在就要听
I fucking told you everything.
我他妈都给你说了
So, what were you gonna tell the cops? Nothing.
那你原本打算跟警♥察♥说什么 没什么
Nothing. That's bullshit.
没什么 放屁
Come on, bro. Don't hold out on me.
别这样 哥们 别瞒我
I'm not fucking holding out on you.
我他妈没瞒你
I fucking told you everything. Okay?
我什么事都跟你了 好吗
No. Oh, no.
不 不
No, man. No. No.
不会吧 哥们 不
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表