剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I miss him too.
我也很想他
Not that we were-- I mean, we didn't have much of a relationship.
不是说我们 我是说我们感情并不深
Not for a while. But he'd
在一起没多久 但他会
come by sometimes and see his kid, and...
有时候过来 看看他孩子
Every blue moon send some money.
每个月寄点钱来
Well, that's nice.
那还挺好的
Well, it wasn't much to speak of, but yeah, he tried sometimes.
没什么好说的 但他有时候会很费心
Raising a kid on my own...
自己把孩子养大
Kids are expensive. I mean, I don't need to tell you that, but...
养孩子很花钱 用不着我来跟你说这个 但
I want Nolan to go to college.
我想让诺兰上大学
Of course.
那是当然
I know Danny really wanted that, too.
我知道那也是丹尼所希望的
Did you come here for money, Eve?
你是为了钱来的吗 伊芙
I told you, I came for Nolan.
我说过了 我是为了诺兰来的
But, yeah, it's not easy.
但 那也对 过得挺艰难的
You know, being cut off, just like that, overnight.
就像是一夜之间就被切断了经济来源
What do you mean, cut off?
切断是什么意思
I wondered if you knew.
我想知道你知不知情
I had an arrangement with your husband.
我和你丈夫曾有个协议
Look, um--
听着
Eve, I--
伊芙 我
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能过来
It was good to see you. But--
见到你很高兴 但是
I really do need to get back to work.
我真该回去工作了
Maybe I can call you again.
也许我能再给你打打电♥话♥
Well. Well, we'll see. We'll see.
再说吧 再说吧
You can just wait here. Manny will get your car.
你可以在这儿等着 曼尼会把你车开过来的
You must be the Tarlows. Yes, I'm Aaron.
你们一定就是塔洛一家了 对 我是艾伦
Hi. This is my wife Tonya.
你好 这是我妻子汤娅
Hi, I'm Sally Rayburn.
你好 我是萨莉·雷伯恩
So, I hear it's your first time in the Keys.
我听说你们是第一次来礁岛
It is, and this is absolutely lovely.
是的 这地方太美了
Thank you, we think so.
谢谢 我们也觉得很美
Well, we'll take care of your bags.
我们会打理好你们的行李
Manny, you take care of the Tarlows
曼尼 你处理好塔洛夫妇的东西
and then see that she gets her car?
然后确保她搭车离开
Well, let me give you a quick tour,
我带你们快速参观一下
and then I'll find you both a drink.
然后再给你们拿一点喝的
Terrific.
太好了
I just saw Kevin.
我刚见了凯文
How is he?
他怎么样
Not good.
不好
Wayne Lowry wants me to do something for him,
韦恩·劳瑞要我给他办事
and I may not have a choice.
我可能别无选择
Okay.
好吧
He can say a lot of things
他可以告诉警方很多
that we can't explain.
我们不能解释的事情
I understand.
我知道
If I don't do this for him...
如果我不给他办事...
everything could unravel and I may have to come clean.
一切水落石出 我可能就得坦白了
I want you to know that you and Kevin,
我想让你明白你和凯文
this will never touch either one of you.
这件事不会牵连你们任何一个
This is on me, period. What are you gonna do?
这个我来承担 就是这样 你要怎么做
I need a promise from you.
我需要你向我保证
I need to know that Diana and the kids are taken care of.
你要帮我照顾好戴安娜和孩子们
I want my ownership of the inn put in their name.
我想把旅馆的股份给他们
I want every-- Everything goes in their name.
我想要一...一切东西都列入他们的名下
Will you do that for me?
你愿意为我这样做吗
John, you're scaring me.
约翰 你吓到我了
I can't even talk to Diana about any of this. I--
我根本就不能跟戴安娜说这件事 我...
I need to hear that you'll do that for me, please.
我要你保证你会为我做件事
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
There's been a development.
有进展了
We figured something must've
我们认为肯定是
changed for Lowry to back out of the deal,
情况有变才导致劳瑞毁约的
so we checked in with a few of our old sources and,
所以我们找之前的线人查证了一下
well, it looks like we finally got some activity.
看起来我们终于找到突破口了
It's good news.
是好消息
You, uh... mind if I sit in?
你 介意我坐下来吗
Of course not.
当然不介意
You deserve to be in the loop.
应该让你了解情况
Hell, you might be the next Sheriff of Monroe County.
你可能就是门罗县的下一任警长
Maybe. We're hearing some chatter
也许吧 海外的线人
from our overseas people.
提供了一些情报
There's indication a shipment may be coming in later this week.
说这周后面几天会有一艘船进来
Is the intel reliable? Trying to corroborate it now.
情报可靠吗 正在证实中
Do we have any idea where the shipment's supposed to land?
知道船会在哪里靠岸吗
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Last time they were all over Big Pine.
上次他们去了大松礁
They have to know that's burnt.
他们知道那里不安全了吧
Probably, but we'll have eyes down there just in case.
很可能 但是以防万一我们还是得找人盯着
I also flagged a few areas
我还标记了一些
where Lowry could bring in the shipment.
劳瑞可能泊船的区域
I'm hoping you guys can come up with some local sources.
我希望你们能够提供一些当地的线人
Maybe you can help us find something we can't.
也许你们可以找到一些我们找不到的情报
Oh, you need us now?
你现在需要我们了
It's so nice to be loved. Right, John?
被人需要的感觉太好了 对吧 约翰
Yeah.
是啊
We're just keeping our ears open, guys.
我们会保持警惕
I just want you to do the same.
希望你们也一样
Of course.
当然
Hank?
汉克吗
Utility boat 3-7-7-9-2-0...
通用小艇 377920...
reporting center damage west--
报告核心部位受损
Heading northbound on Utility 500
北行前往... 通用小艇 500...
Hank?
汉克
Don't shoot me. Hey, Johnny boy.
别跟我扯淡 约翰小子
What's going on, man? Hi.
怎么样啊 哥们儿 嗨
I've been seeing your name on signs all over town.
镇里到处挂着你的宣传海报
How about that. Here.
你觉得呢 给
You trying to buy my vote? Goddamn right I am.
你要收买♥♥我投你吗 我他妈还就是
How's the leg?
腿怎么样了
Better than it was in Afghanistan.
比在阿富汗的时候好多了
I need some information.
我需要一些情报
You're still on credit. What can I do for you?
你还欠我人情呢 我能为你做什么
I know you monitor the Coast Guard, their patrols.
我知道你监控海岸警卫队 巡逻队的动向
Anything you can give me on that?
你可以告诉我关于他们的情报吗
Might have a few beads on routes.
可能有点难
How about patrol schedules?
那巡逻计划呢
John, can't you ask the Coast Guard for this?
约翰 你不能直接向海岸警卫队开口吗
I could, but I like you better.
我可以 但是我更信任你
All right, I can probably get you something.
好吧 我可以帮你打听打听
I also need some information.
我还需要一些其他情报
About? Smuggling.
关于什么 走私
It's been pretty quiet.
最近很太平
Well, DEA says they're hearing some noise overseas.
缉毒局说他们听到了一些海外的风声
They're looking for local entry points.
他们在寻找当地的泊船点
You been sourcing feds here?
你在给联邦调查员提供情报吧
They-- They've been asking around, but--
他们...他们一直在到处打听 但是
You share anything with them? Had nothing to share.
你跟他们说了什么吗 我也没什么可说的
If you did hear anything, you...
如果你听到些什么 你...
Come to me first, would you?
先来找我 好吗
Absolutely.
当然
I'm in no hurry to run to the feds, John.
我不急着去找联邦调查员 约翰
I've already served my country.
我已经参过军了
Sheets? Everything? Towels? You've got plenty of them?
床单 都有了吗 毛巾呢 够吗
I think so. Have them already.
我想够了 已经备好了
Been on it. So, a little snorkeling, and some fishing.
已经去了 可以潜潜水 钓钓鱼
That's plenty of time to do everything.
有大把时间来做这些
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表