剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I believe!
我相信
I believe!
我相信
Okay, let's say John saw
好 假设约翰
the whole thing from the motel parking lot.
在汽车旅馆停车场看到了全部经过
How does this guy know?
这家伙怎么会知道
Maybe there was a witness.
也许当时有目击者
Oh, no way. He wouldn't leave us vulnerable like that.
不可能 他不会让我们这么容易就抓到把柄的
John would have said something. Really?
约翰肯定说了点什么 是吗
He didn't tell us that he beat the shit out of the guy.
他没告诉我们他把这家伙狠狠揍了一顿
He didn't tell us that Danny made a tape.
没告诉我们丹尼录了盘磁带
I don't know what else he's keeping from us.
我不知道他还有什么瞒着我们
What does he want you to do?
他想让你干什么
Nothing.
什么都别做
He won't talk to me.
他不肯跟我说话
Does he seem worried about it? I don't know.
他看起来担心吗 我不知道
But I don't trust his judgment.
但我不相信他的判断
If this guy talks, the campaign is fucked and we're all exposed.
如果这家伙到处乱说 竞选完了 我们败露了
Okay, then we gotta shut it down.
好吧 那我们得让他闭嘴
We have to pay this guy.
我们得给他钱
How much money can you borrow from your business?
你的生意能提供多少钱
Are you kidding me? Meg, look at this place.
你逗我吧 梅格 看这破地方
I'm fucking broke.
我他妈破产了
I don't have any money. I'm days away from losing this place.
一分钱都没有 过不了多久就要失去这地方了
You didn't tell me it was that bad.
你没跟我说情况这么糟
That's because it's my problem, and I'm-- I'm working on it.
那是因为这是我的问题 我正在解决
God...
天啊
Okay, what--?
好了 什么
What's the best option here?
什么才是最好的办法
How do we deal with this guy?
怎么应付这家伙
I gotta think about it, okay?
我得考虑考虑 好吗
I'll, uh... just call you later. Yeah.
我等会再打给你 好
It's Pamela Ortiz.
我是帕梅拉·奥蒂斯
I don't understand what's happening.
我不知道发生了什么
I've called you several times.
我已经给你打了好几次了
Call me back, please.
请回我电♥话♥
Please?
好吗
I can forgive so much.
我什么都可以原谅
Not that.
但那件事不行
Two men and a woman were rescued Wednesday morning
两名男子和一名女子于周三早晨
after their boat capsized in the area of Alligator Lights,
在鳄鱼航行灯海域翻船后被救起
about four miles off Islamorada on the ocean side.
地点大约距伊斯拉摩拉达靠海一侧六公里
...A.M. from someone who reported seeing a red flare in the area.
早上时有人称看到海域上出现红色亮光
Coast Guard station Islamorada sent a boat crew out
伊斯拉摩拉达海岸防卫站派出一队船员
and rescued the three from the 18-foot recreational vessel.
拯救从5米多长的休闲游船上落水的三人
No one was injured.
无人受伤
The Coast Guard said a salvage company was on the scene
海岸防卫站称救援公♥司♥当时在现场
to take the boat.
打捞船只
Adam Flederman, a meteorologist at the National Weather Service
亚当·弗莱德曼 在礁岛西侧的国家气象局
in Key West, said the Weather Service's closest station
气象专家称该气象局是距离鳄鱼航行灯
Hello. to Alligator Lights...
你好 最近的站点
Yes, Ms. Ortiz. I know who you are.
是的 奥蒂斯女士 我知道你
...about 18 miles to the northeast. At Molasses at 9 a.M...
大约距东北方向29公里 上午9点在蜜糖礁岛
What time?
什么时间
...blew from the southeast
发生爆♥炸♥ 从西南方向
at 22 knots, gusting to 25.
速度为每小时41公里 阵风到46
A small craft advisory... Yes.
一艘小艇的报告 是的
4.30 A.M. And seas were two to four feet...
早晨四点半 海面浪高0.6米至1.2米
Yes, I'll meet you there.
是 我在那等你
And that's the news on the half hour.
以上就是半小时新闻
Stay tuned for 30 minutes of commercial-free music.
请继续收听30分钟的无广♥告♥音乐
Get a picture of everything that's not a boat, okay?
不是船只的东西都拍下来 好吗
Everything laying on the ground, I want a picture of it.
地面上的每个东西 我都要照片
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Mr. Kevin Rayburn?
凯文·雷伯恩先生吗
Yeah.
对
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
We're here from Key Atlantic Bank.
我们是礁岛大西洋银行的
Just here to appraise your land, your structures,
过来为进行资产回收工作评估一下
your movables for the process of asset reclamation.
你的构筑物 动产
So in English, you're telling me what?
说人话 你想跟我说什么
Bank sent you here to repossess my stuff?
银行派你来收回我的东西吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
If you'd be so kind as to give us information,
如果您能费心告诉我们这些信息
we'd greatly appreciate it.
我们感激不尽
How long have you lived here?
你在这儿住多久了
On and off my whole life.
差不多一直都在这儿
Landlord finally did it.
房♥东最后还是收回去了
Asshole's been threatening for years.
这混♥蛋♥威胁了好多年了
They probably changed the locks.
他们可能换了门锁
Give me a minute.
等我一分钟
I just need to grab a few things.
我就是拿点东西
The machinery's working.
手段起作用了
Polls are heading in the right direction. Yep.
民调开始向好的方向发展 是的
We're really fortunate. John's doing very well.
我们很幸运 约翰做得非常好
Here's the fruits of another round of fundraising.
这是又一轮募集的结果
Donors' names are in there.
捐助人的名字都在里面了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you set with the volunteers, resources?
志愿者 资源都搞定了吧
Anything else I can help you with?
还有别的要我帮忙吗
Looks like we're all solid.
好像我们物资挺充盈的
I think your brother should step up his public appearances.
我想你哥应该增加他露面的次数
Maybe...
也许
arrange a couple of debates with the other candidates.
安排几场跟其他候选人的辩论
Yeah. You're right. I'll talk to him.
是啊 你说得对 我会跟他说的
John's got character.
约翰很有性格
A dignity that Aguirre can't match.
有种阿吉雷无法相比的威严
Now is the time to let them go head-to-head in a public forum.
现在是时候让他们在公开场合正面交锋了
I'll get in touch with Aguirre's people,
我会联♥系♥阿吉雷的人
and I'll set something up.
然后安排好的
Yeah, good. Do that.
好 就那样做
I have something to ask you.
我有些事想请教
Might be inappropriate, stop me if it is.
可能会不妥 如果是的话就阻止我
What's that?
什么问题
You know my other brother, Kevin?
你知道我另一个哥哥 凯文吗
He has a boatyard off Indian Key.
他在印第安礁岛有个船坞
I know it by reputation. Yeah. He's great at what he does.
久闻大名 他活儿干的是很不错
It's just the business is kind of going through a rough patch.
就是生意现在遇到了一个坎儿
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
这消息真遗憾
So, he's looking for investors,
他在寻找投资人
and I just thought
我想着
maybe if you knew someone interested in that kind of thing?
也许你认识一些对那方面有兴趣的人
I'll put some thought into it.
我会考虑一下的
Great.
太好了
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢你 这是我的荣幸
I know plenty of people looking for a good opportunity.
我知道很多人都在找个好机会
Where in the world did you find this?
这东西你在哪找到的
I've had it since I was a kid.
我小的时候就有了
That was our first sign.
那是我们第一块招牌
Did your dad tell you?
你父亲跟你说了吗
Yeah.
嗯
He didn't like seeing it.
他不喜欢看见它
So why did you keep it?
那你为什么要留着
I don't remember.
我不记了
I should've just let him throw it out.
我就应该让他扔了的
Oh, may I...?
我可以
May I look?
可以看看吗
Knock yourself out.
别客气
You knew my husband?
你认识我丈夫吗
You knew Robert?
你认识罗伯特
No. I only met him once.
不认识 就见过一次
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表