剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Well, my wife doesn't take no for an answer, so...
我妻子不喜欢被拒绝 所以
Hey, why is she always driving you around?
为什么她总是让你跑这儿跑那儿的
None of your business.
不关你的事
You really gonna be a father?
你真的要当父亲了吗
Yeah.
对
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Hey, moron, put the fucking cigarette out.
白♥痴♥ 把烟灭了
I'm serious, right now.
我说真的 赶紧的
There's gasoline and oil all over the place here.
这儿满地都是汽油和石油
Make sure your hand is nice and high on the blade.
手一定要离刀刃远一点
You almost want it to claw.
你都快要用手抓了
You can do it like this to start with.
你刚开始的时候可以这样子
Just easy. All right?
慢慢来 好吗
Why don't you take her for a spin.
你要不来试试
Okay, hand, remember?
好 手的姿势 记得吧
There it is. That's good.
就是这样 很好
Yeah? There it is.
对 就是这样
Okay, that's good. Yeah, just gentle.
好的 不错 慢一点
I'm always looking for a sous chef. Sous chef?
我一直都想找个副厨 副厨
The fuck is that?
那他妈是什么鬼
Like a second-in-command.
就像是二把手
That's good, turn them around.
好的 转过来
I wanna lay down some roots here.
我想在这儿留下些我的人
I'm gonna make this thing work.
我要把这个事做成
I mean it, you know, I'm not going anywhere.
我说真的 我哪都不去
That's good.
很好
Nolan, you got it.
诺兰 你没问题的
Shit. Shit, you're a natural.
妈的 你这是天生的
It does make allowances for grandchildren.
确实考虑到了祖孙
It just doesn't say which grandchildren.
只是没有说哪个祖孙
If she were to take us to court, she might have a case.
如果她想告我们 她可能真有证据
Maybe we should just make some kind of compromise?
我们是不是应该给她让步
You know, if dad was paying her all these years and...
如果爸爸这么多年都给她打钱
I don't know if what she's saying about the will
我不知道她说遗嘱的事
is true or not, but...
是真还是假 但是
if he wanted her to have something...
如果他想给她点东西
it's worth talking about.
那就理应讨论一下
We have a problem with Bungalow 3.
3号♥房♥有点问题
The shower's not working again.
淋浴又不管用了
Do you want me to call the plumber?
你想让我打给水管工吗
I remember when we originally laid that pipe.
我还记得我们第一次是什么时候装的管道
I always wondered if they knew what they were doing.
我一直想知道他们清不清楚自己在干什么
Mom, you okay?
妈 你还好吗
I want that woman to leave.
我想让那个女人离开
She should take the boy and go back to Miami.
她应该带上那个男孩 回迈阿密去
Can I talk to you a minute?
我能跟你说会儿话吗
Come on in, sit down. What's up?
请进 请坐 怎么了
Yesterday, Eric O'Bannon, why was he here?
昨天 埃里克·奥班农 他为什么会在这儿
I'm just trying to fill in the blanks on--
我只是想进一步调查丹尼的...
on Danny's murder. Why?
谋杀案 怎么了
Well, I mean you realize that Aguirre
你也知道到了阿吉雷的为人
and all this political crap he's pulling, I mean...
和他玩得这些政♥治♥手段 我是说...
keeping Danny's case open, that's all for the press, right?
继续追究丹尼的案子 都是给媒体看的
Yeah, of course. I mean, I know that. But I still have questions.
当然 我知道是这样 但我还是有疑问
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思
Well, I mean, why would Lowry admit
我是说 为什么劳瑞愿意承认
to killing everybody else other than Danny, huh?
杀了其他人也不承认杀了丹尼呢
Think about that. Why?
仔细想想 为什么
Are you fucking kidding me? What?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 什么
You really wanna do this?
你真的要这样吗
Do I wanna do what?
我想怎样
Look, I know Danny used to work for Lowry,
听着 我知道丹尼之前为劳瑞办事
and that may have gotten him killed.
而且那也可能导致他被杀
But I also know
但是我也知道
that shit went down before Danny died that you haven't told me about.
这些你没告诉我的破事在丹尼死之前就结束了
As a friend...
作为一个朋友...
My family needs closure on this.
我的家人需要一个了解
I mean, it's-- It's time to move on.
我是说 该向前看了
John, you know that's not my call.
约翰 你知道这不是我能决定的
Well, now, listen...
那好 听着...
if you want to be a pawn in Aguirre's bucket of bullshit,
如果你想被阿吉雷竞选的鬼话左右
you go right ahead, but you can't expect me to be part of that.
你大可去 但是你别指望我加入你们
Do me a favor and close the door on the way out.
帮我个忙 出去的时候把门关了
What's happening?
怎么了
I think it's time you found your own place.
我想你该自己找个落脚的地儿了
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗
I haven't been home in two months.
我回来两个月都不到
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
You have until tomorrow.
你可以待到明天
That's a nice way to treat family.
这么对家人真是太好了
Don't fucking try.
别他妈惹我
What did the cops wanna talk to you about?
那些警♥察♥跟你谈什么了
Danny.
丹尼
I heard they don't think Lowry killed him.
我听说他们不认为是劳瑞杀了他
Yeah.
是的
So, who do they think?
那他们认为是谁
I have no fucking clue.
我他妈怎么知道
Look...
听着...
when was the last time you two spoke, you and Danny?
上次你们说话是什么时候 你和丹尼
The day that guy broke in here looking for him.
那天那个人闯进来找他的时候
Okay, and that was it? You didn't hear from him after that?
好的 就是这样吗 之后没有联♥系♥吗
No talking, nothing?
没说过话吗 什么都没有吗
Not really, no. I guess he texted me
没有 我想他发过短♥信♥给我
to tell me that he was gonna take my car to Miami.
告诉我他要开我的车去迈阿密
He text you before, ever? No.
那他之前发过短♥信♥吗 没有
Danny wasn't a guy who really ever texted.
丹尼就不是个爱发短♥信♥的人
Listen, Danny's dead, Lowry's dead.
听着 丹尼死了 劳瑞也死了
I'm thankful that you're safe,
你还安全我已经谢天谢地了
but I can't live like this anymore.
但是我不能再这么提心吊胆了
So, when I get home from work tomorrow, I want you gone.
所以 我明天下班回来之前 我希望你已经走了
I finished waxing.
我已经上好蜡了
Cool. Um...
很好
Go ahead and start on Dr. Frank's whaler.
继续去涂弗兰克医生的捕鲸船
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
Such are the seats of power.
政♥权♥的力量可真是吸引人啊
I can offer you coffee, but don't ask for a cup.
我可以给你咖啡 但别指望我现磨
Your brother is gonna get the tar beat out of him.
你哥哥肯定会痛扁他
You know that, right?
你知道 对吧
I don't like what Aguirre's doing to the Rayburn name.
我不喜欢阿吉雷给雷伯恩家族抹黑
He wants everybody to think of Danny when they hear it,
他想要大家听到雷伯恩就想到丹尼
not John.
而不是约翰
And certainly not your father.
当然也不是你父亲
No.
当然
I didn't always get along with Robert.
虽然我跟罗伯特关系不好
But I believed we shared certain insight into human nature.
但我相信我们都享有某种洞察人性的能力
Take a cop, for instance.
就拿警♥察♥来说
That's someone with the need to do the right thing,
警♥察♥要做正义的事情
to make sure every particular is properly managed,
确保一切都有条不紊
that everyone's taken care of.
确保大家都安然无恙
What about a lawyer?
那律师呢
I figure a lawyer's strength
我想律师
is an ability to see the bigger picture.
要具有远见能力
How the system really works,
深谙体系运作的原理
and then to do what's required.
然后做好该做的事情
You want my money,
你们想要我的钱
my support?
我的支持吗
We do.
当然想要
Prove to me you're worth the investment.
向我证明你们值得我这样做
Hit back at the sheriff.
一定要赢
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表