剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
with the fugitive seems to have failed.
狙击手已就位
Snipers are in position,
一旦库南安先生有任何再次逃离的举动
ready to react in the event that Mr. Cunanan
狙击手将立刻将其击倒
makes yet another run for flight.
正在为您带来印第安克里克的最新情况
Stay with us as we give you comprehensive coverage
请锁定我们的频道
of the siege at Indian Creek.
差一点就成了他的室友
...who nearly became his roommate,
说他无法理解他的暴♥力♥举动
says he can't fathom the violence.
男同和女同报纸的社会专栏作家
Gay and lesbian newspaper society columnist
妮可·拉米雷斯·穆雷说库南安曾交往过多位
Nicole Ramirez-Murray says Cunanan had rich boyfriends
富人男友 是有名的小白脸 喜欢被关注
and was a known gigolo, a man who loved the spotlight.
在富人区拉霍亚的私立学校毕谢普上学时
At Bishop's, a private school in the affluent La Jolla area,
库南安当选了最难忘奖
Cunanan was voted Most Likely to be Remembered.
同学和朋友都认为安德鲁·库南安是一名
Acquaintances and friends remember Andrew Cunanan
亲切的年轻人 而非联调局通缉名单上的
as an affable young man, not as a serial killer
那个连环杀手
from the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list.
正在警戒线旁为您直播
We are live at the police perimeter,
四周都已加强了警力布置
where they have reinforced all sides.
现在 当局希望他最好是一个人
Now, authorities are hoping that he is alone
而且做好了投降的准备
and that he is looking to surrender.
他都看到了
He sees everything.
他不会出来的
He's not coming out.
切断供电
Cut the power.
竖起盾牌
Shields are up...
马上放烟雾弹 快
Deploy smoke now. Now.
我现在真开心
I'm so happy right now.
如果...
What if...
你一辈子都梦想着自己是个独一无二的人
you had a dream your whole life that you were someone special...
但没有人相信
but no one believed it?
没有真的相信
Not... not really.
他们只是冲你笑着说 是啊是啊
They'd smile at you and say, "Oh, sure, sure."
又如果
And then, what if
第一个真正相信你的人
the first person that truly believed you...
是你见过的最了不起的人
...was the most incredible person you'd ever met?
但重要的不是说服别人
But it's not about persuading people
去相信你会有所成就
that you're going to do something great.
而是去做
It's about doing it.
你一定要完成你的小说
You have to finish your novel.
或是别的
Or something else.
你觉得我能成为设计师吗
Do you think I could be a designer?
设计师
A designer?
我对时尚真的非常了解
I know literally everything there is to know about fashion.
也许我可以成为你的助手 或是学徒
Maybe I could assist you or-or be your protégé?
我不招助手
I'm not looking for an assistant.
但在这儿
But being here...
在这里 和你一起
like this, with-with you, it...
像是命中注定
...it feels like destiny.
为什么你感觉不到呢
Why can't you feel it?
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew. Andrew.
有一天你会明白我为什么要拒绝你
One day you'll understand why I said no.
不是因为我觉得你没有魅力
It's not because I don't find you attractive.
我请你来的
I invited you here
因为你是个非常有趣的年轻人
because you're a very interesting young man.
我希望你在这里受到启发
I want you to... to be inspired by this,
被今晚所滋养
to be nourished by tonight.
如果我们亲吻了
If we kissed...
你也许会怀疑
you may doubt it.
我们明天可以一起用晚餐
We could go get dinner t... uh, tomorrow.
我可以带你去星光餐厅
I could... I could take you to Stars.
我们还可以聊聊我的小说
We could talk some more about my novel.
我也想
I wish.
但我很快就要离开旧金山了
But I leave San Francisco soon, and it's...
还有很多事要做
there's so much to do.
再约吧
Another night.
另一个舞台
Another stage.
好吗
Yes?
是他吗
Is it him?
是的
It's him.
你以为呢
What you expected?
他还是个孩子
He's just a boy.
是啊
Yeah.
都结束了
It's over.
你们抓到他了吗
You caught him?
他死了 自杀
He's dead. He shot himself.
太好了
Good.
结束了
It's over.
玛丽莲
Marilyn?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们每周会收到上百封观众的来信
We receive hundreds of letters each month from viewers.
我丈夫死后
And since my husband's death,
我开始收到关于他的信
I started to receive letters about him.
经常是一些我不认识的人
Often from people I-I don't know,
从没听说过
I've never heard of,
他们的人生曾经被李触动过
whose lives were touched by Lee in some way.
他在这家人遇到经济困难的时候帮过他们
He-he supported this family when they got into financial trouble.
他曾在工作上帮过这个年轻人
He helped this young man's career.
他们付不起钱的时候 他帮他们付了
He-he paid their bills when they couldn't.
而他从没有...
And he never...
告诉过我
told me.
一点都没有
About any of it.
为什么啊
Why...
为什么他没有告诉我
didn't he ever tell me?
我每一封都回了
I reply to every letter.
我谢谢他们对我丈夫的感恩
I thank them for their kind words about my husband,
我...
and...
我说他永远活在他们的信中
I tell them that he's alive in their letters...
我...
...and that I'm...
我真为他骄傲
...so very proud of him.
意大利 科莫湖
先生
Signore.
多娜泰拉
Donatella.
律师来了
The lawyers are here.
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
詹尼被杀的那天早上
On the morning Gianni was killed,
他给我打电♥话♥了
he called me.
我正在罗马准备秀
I was in Rome preparing for that show.
他在迈阿密早起了
He was up early in Miami,
他想知道每一个小细节
wanting to know every little detail.
他就是不放心我一个人做
He couldn't just let me do it alone.
挂了电♥话♥ 我很生气
When I ended the call, I was annoyed.
秀展我胸有成竹 我不需要他的帮助
I had the show under control. I didn't need his help.
所以半小时后他再打来
So, when he called back 30 minutes later...
我没接
...I didn't answer.
我没接他的电♥话♥
I ignored his call.
我没接他的电♥话♥
I ignored his call.
安德鲁·R·库南安
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表