剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Aw, man.
珊迪 怎么了
Hey, Sandy, what's wrong?
我应该不适合养狗
I don't think I'm cut out for this dog stuff.
我爸说得对
My dad was right.
话可不能这么说
Come on. I wouldn't say that.
狗粮
你可是位出色的训狗师
I think you're an excellent dog trainer.
救命
Help!
我爸
My dad!
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble!
老爸
Daddy!
珊迪 救命啊
Sandy, please help!
我来了 老爸
I'm coming, daddy!
怎么了
What happened?
这树倒在我身上了
This tree fell on me.
等一下
Wait a second.
它在这搞什么
What's he doing in here?!
我是怎么跟你交代养狗的事的
What did I tell you about dogs?!
真不敢相信我的亲女儿会背叛我
I can't believe my own daughter would betray me!
可是老爸 我一直都在训练它
But, dad, I've been training him.
你 训练
You? Train?
等我看到再相信这回事
I'll believe it when I see it!
天啊 我的腿
Oh, geez! My legs!
我该怎么办
What should I do?
给他看看你给我教的技巧
Show him the tricks you taught me.
好
Okay.
碰碰运气吧
Here goes nothing.
天才叔狗 坐下
Uncle grandpooch, sit!
什么
What?!
你成功了
You did it!
现在做什么
Now what?
翻滚
Roll over?
好 乖狗狗
Yeah! Good boy!
不错
Not bad.
不过你会这招吗
But do you know this one?
伸出爪子
Give me paw.
好
Okay!
来握手
Now shake hands.
那就握吧
If you say so.
去捡
Fetch!
这就捡
I'm on it!
我的孩子
My boys!
它成功了
He did it!
什么
What the...?
那狗是从哪学会那样砍树的
Where'd that dog learn how to chop wood like that?
是她教我的
She taught me.
真是太神
That's amazi--
老爸 一定要带你去医院
Daddy, we got to get you to a hospital.
可我腿都这样了 开不了车
But I can't drive with my legs like they are.
要搭便车吗
Need a lift?
一流老爸
你从哪学会开车的
Where'd you learn to drive?
是她教我的
She taught me.
路上现在特别堵
Looks like traffic is pretty bad right now.
医院
大家放心
Don't worry, guys.
我知道捷径
I know a shortcut.
你确定你认得路吗
Are you sure you know where you're going?
确定
Oh, yeah.
相信我 我是狗
Trust me -- I'm a dog.
我会处理这个傻蛋的
I'll handle this bozo.
是吗
Oh, yeah?!
兄弟 你鞋带松了
Hey, buddy, your shoelace is untied.
这就对了
That's right.
抱歉耽搁了
Sorry about that.
是她教我的
She taught me.
居然朝着悬崖开
You're headed for a cliff!
这怎么
How in the --
我猜猜 是你教它的
let me guess -- you taught him?
医院
不好
Oh, no!
急诊
等一下 看牌子
Hold it! Read the sign!
狗禁止入内
No dogs!
可这不是普通的狗
But this isn't any ordinary dog.
它救了我的命
He saved my life!
请你遵守规定 否则拒绝治疗
You follow the rules or you are denied service!
没事 你们不用带我走
It's okay. Go on without me.
我会在外头乖乖等的
I'll wait outside like a good boy.
病人跖骨开放性骨折
We have compound fracture of the metatarsals
股骨粉碎性骨折
shattered femur
目测臀部扎有花旗松木刺
looks like Douglas fir splinters in the buttocks
病人要休克了
patient going into shock!
立刻手术
Immediate surgery!
手术室
医生 跟我直说吧
Doc, give it to me straight.
我还有机会活吗
Do I have a chance?
是的 你绝对能活
Oh, yeah. I'd definitely say so.
什么
What?!
狗可不会做手术
A dog can't perform surgery!
你放心
Don't worry.
她也教了我那个
She taught me that, too.
好了各位 开始干活
All right, boys, let's get to work.
这肯定易如反掌
This should be a walk in the park.
公园遛狗
听明白了吗
Get it, guys?
因为我是狗
'Cause I'm a dog?
珊迪
Sandy?
老爸
Daddy!
你没事了
You're okay!
没错 医生说
Yeah, doctors say
我两年后应该就能走路了
I should be able to walk again in 2 years.
这是你的账单 先生
Here's your bill, sir.
要八万
80 grand?!
圣诈死你医院
你得付八万 傻蛋
这我怎么付得起
How am I gonna pay that?
你放心 交给我
Don't worry. I got this one.
不用找了
Keep the change.
珊迪 我们得谈谈养狗的事
Sandy, we have to talk about this dog business.
我知道
I know.
对不起我不听你话养了狗
I-I'm sorry I disobeyed you and got a dog
何况你叫我不要养
even when you told me not to.
珊迪 我今天所见真是太神了
Sandy, what I saw today was so amazing
你远远不止向我证明了
you have more than proven to me
你有能力成为一名狗主人
that you are capable of being a dog owner.
好耶
Yes!
谢谢老爸
Thank you, dad!
我保证我会好好养的
I promise I'll do a good job!
你们两个不要惹麻烦
Now you two stay out of trouble.
我去远足了
I'm gonna go for a hike!
太谢谢你了 天才叔公
Thanks so much, Uncle Grandpa.
可你没办法永远当我的狗
But you can't be my dog forever.
你不是还得帮其他小朋友吗
Don't you have other kids to help?
你放心 我有一计
Don't worry. I have a plan.
我马上回来
Be back in two shakes of a tail.
珊迪 快看这个
Hey, Sandy. Check this out!
小毛毛 你真活了
Flufferz! You're real!
可你是怎么做到的
But how'd you do it?
用一种叫做科学怪人汁的小玩意
A little something I call Frankenstein juice.
你说对不对啊 科学怪人
Ain't that right, Frankie?
好酷
So cool!
是不是很酷啊 小毛毛
Isn't that cool, flufferz?
天才叔公 我想跟你说
Uncle Grandpa, I just wanna tell you
我十分谢谢你来帮忙
how thankful I am for your help.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表