剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
太 空 大 帝
我说你呢
You, there --
把你的太空魔兽黄金给我
give me your space orc gold.
黄金
凭什么
Why should I?
因为你是小喽啰
Because you are a minion,
而我是太空大帝
and I am the space emperor.
就凭这个
That is why.
那你呢 臭喽啰
What about you, stinky minion?
赶快把你的激光燃料储备递给我
Hand over your laser-fuel reserves, pronto!
燃料
凭什么我们老是扮小喽啰
How come we always have to play the minions
而你就老是扮太空大帝
and you always get to play the space emperor?
因为我本来就是太空大帝
Because I'm the space emperor,
谁扮谁由我来决定
and I get to decide who does what.
你们哪个喽啰
Now, which one of you minions
打算要给我做晚餐三明治
is going to make me a dinner sandwich?
你也太霸道了 这游戏再也不好玩了
You're being too bossy, and this isn't fun anymore.
你就自个玩太空前线去吧
You can play space frontiers all by yourself.
走吧内森 咱都快回去
Come on, Nathan. Let's go home.
早安
Good morning!
没错
That's right --
全世界人们的天才叔还有公来了
Everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa is here.
入侵者
Intruder!
我是沃特隆次元的太空大帝
I am the space emperor of the Vortron Dimension,
而你是入侵者
and you are an intruder!
不好了
Oh, no!
是危险的太空大帝
A sinister space emperor!
他肯定是不知怎么回事
He must have gotten
被困在地球上了
stranded here on our planet somehow.
我应该赶快把他送回他自己的次元里
I better send him back to his dimension, asap!
肚包
Belly bag,
你能不能拿一下我的传送激光吗
can you please fetch my teleportation laser?
好的 天才叔公
Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa.
谢了 肚包
Thanks, Belly bag.
大帝还要再等多久
How long must the emperor wait
才能吃到晚餐三明治
for his dinner sandwich?
轻轻松松 马上传送
Easy-peasy, cantonezey.
梅文
Melvin!
来吃晚餐三明治了
It's time for your dinner sandwich!
你好啊 天才叔公
Oh, hi, Uncle Grandpa.
我在帮忙照顾这个小孩
I'm babysitting this kid,
他好像消失不见了
and he seems to have vanished.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他长什么样
What did he look like?
他大概有这么高
He's about this tall,
金发 披着毛巾当斗篷
Blond hair, and wearing a towel for a cape.
梅文刚刚还在这的 现在他不见了
Melvin was just out here, and now he's gone.
感觉我就是全世界最差的保姆
I'm the world's worst babysitter ever in the world.
以前我从来没把小孩弄丢过
I've never lost a kid before.
想起来了 我也没有
Come to think of it, neither have I.
我向你保证 保姆小姐
I promise you this, babysitter lady --
老天为我作证
as god as my witness,
我一定要找到梅文 把他带回来
I'm gonna find Melvin and bring him back,
哪怕我必须要穿越每一个次元
even if I have to travel through every single dimension
直到找到他迷失的具体次元为止
till I locate the specific one that he's lost in.
等等 什么 次元
Wait, what? Dimensions?
你刚不是说没看到他吗
I thought you said you didn't see him.
我听不清 要过传送门了
Can't hear you. Going through a portal.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
All right.
来找梅文 把他带回家去
Now to find Melvin and bring him home!
入侵者
Intruder!
你被逮捕了 肮脏的入侵者
You are under arrest, filthy intruder.
好耶 真走运
Oh, boy. What luck.
我好高兴能碰见当地人
I'm so glad I bumped into native townfolk.
安静
Be quiet.
把他带到泥巴地牢里去
Let's take him to the muddy prison dungeon,
向格纳克报告
introduce him to Gornak.
梅文
Melvin!
梅文
Melvin!
一定要找到那个孩子
Man, I really got to find that kid.
早安
Good morning.
你一定就是格纳克了
You must be Gornak.
够了格纳克 很高兴认识你
That's it, Gornak -- it's very nice to meet you,
不过恐怕我现在没空跟你玩
but I'm afraid I can't play with you right now.
抱歉失陪了
So, if you'll kindly excuse me,
我必须要走了
I must be on my way.
你没事吧 天才叔公
Are you okay, Uncle Grandpa?
我觉得格纳克肯定是误会我
Well, I think Gornak must have misunderstood me
跟他说现在没空跟他玩的意思了
when I told him I can't play with him right now.
介意我跟他谈谈吗
Mind if I try talking to him?
当然可以了 天才叔公
By all means, Uncle Grandpa.
格纳克 我无意冒犯
Gornak, I don't mean to be rude,
不过说真的 我现在真没时间跟你玩
But honestly, I don't have time to play right now.
外面有个叫做梅文的孩子
There's a boy out there whose name is Melvin,
我一定要找到他
and he needs me to find him.
知道吗 我从前从来没把孩子弄丢过
You see, I've never lost a kid before,
而现在我也绝不会把孩子弄丢的
and I'm not gonna lose one now.
所以我必须要告辞了
So I must bid you fairly well.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa,
你可不可以别躲在肚包里挨拳头了
Could you stop getting punched in the belly bag?
好的 我忠实的袋子朋友
Why, certainly, my trusty pouch friend.
嘿 小格
Hey, Gorny.
不知道你有没有注意到
I'm not sure if you're aware,
你的牙齿长得实在是太拥挤了
but you got a lot of crowding back there.
有没有考虑过去配牙箍
Have you considered getting braces?
那好 格纳克
All right, Gornak,
我不想走到这个地步
I didn't want it to come to this,
是你让我别无选择的
but you leave me no choice.
你马上就要
You just earned yourself
被天才叔公打屁♥股♥了
one order of Uncle Grandpa's spank bottom special.
这勇士可真是了不起
This warrior is most impressive.
早安 喽啰们
Good morning, minions.
必须让他去见大帝
He must be shown to the emperor.
大帝
The emperor?
完美 这样我就能问他梅文在哪了
Perfect. I could ask him where Melvin is.
谢谢
Thank you.
可别只待在一个次元里就花光了
Now, don't go spending that all in one dimension.
佐思大帝 我向您介绍
Emperor Zorth, I present to you
这位打败了格纳克的星际勇士
the interstellar warrior who bested Gornak.
你好啊 佐思大帝
Hey, there, Emperor Zorth.
你
You!
你在这啊
There you are.
走吧梅文 一起回家去
Come on, Melvin. Let's get you home.
我的名字不是梅文 是佐思大帝
The name isn't "Melvin." It's "Emperor Zorth"!
我是哪儿都不会去的
And I'm not going anywhere.
在地球上谁也不会听我话
Back on earth, no one listened to me,
但是在这
but here...
瞧好了
Watch this.
快去给我做晚餐三明治
Go make me a dinner sandwich.
你为什么要听他的命令
Why are you following his orders?
因为他是大帝
Because he's the emperor.
不好了
Oh, no.
我不小心把梅文传送到这
After I accidentally sent him here,
搞得现在梅文不想回家去了
Melvin doesn't want to go home.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表