剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
日本大演艺
日本大演艺
冲击
Smash!
撞击
Crash!
重击
Bash!
好朋友你好
Hi, friend.
要不要来个拥抱
How about a big hug?
卡
Cut!
你是真的不适合
You really don't make
演又大又高又可怕的角色
for the big, tall, and scary type.
巨怪电影压根没法拍
This is no way to make a giant-monster movie!
早安 日本
Good morning, Japan!
壮观无比
Breathtaking.
小明
Akira!
怎么了 兄弟
What's going on, buddy?!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
欢迎来到日本
Welcome to Japan.
终于能见到你真是太好了
It's so cool to finally meet you.
我真的很抱歉 孩子
I'm really sorry, son...
我不会讲日语
But I don't speak Japanese!
天才叔公 这位小朋友说的是英语
Uncle Grandpa, the kid's speaking English.
绝对讲的是日语 不过不用担心
It's definitely Japanese, but don't worry.
披萨史蒂夫可以翻译
Pizza Steve can translate.
他说的是 欢迎来到日本
He said, "welcome to Japan"
而且他很高兴终于能见到
and that it's so cool to finally meet
他心目中最棒的英雄
his all-time greatest hero
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
这下可算知道他品味不错了
Well, now we know he's got good taste.
抱歉让你被埋在一堆废墟底下 小明
Sorry about burying you under a pile of rubble, Akira.
没什么大不了的 天才叔公
That's no big deal, Uncle Grandpa.
这正是我要的破坏程度
This is exactly the kind of destruction
出现在我拍的高燃巨怪电影里刚好
I want to see in the action-packed
giant-monster movie I'm making.
你在拍高燃
You're making an action-packed
巨怪电影
giant-monster movie?!
导演先生 我可以帮你拍电影吗
Mr. Director, sir, may I help you make your movie?
好啊
Sure.
我只需要有人来演绿色大怪兽就行
I just need someone to play the giant green monster.
你需要绿色大怪兽帮你拍电影
You need a giant green monster for your movie?
你要上哪找那样的人啊
Where are you gonna find someone like that?
我可以拍
I can do it.
你吗 格斯先生
You, Mr. Gus?
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
我可以 告诉你原因吧
I can, and I'll tell you why --
演戏
acting.
你这下走运了 孩子
You're in luck, kid.
我刚好就是个演技高超的演员
I happen to be an accomplished actor.
演员
Actor?
你可不是演员 格斯先生
You're not an actor, Mr. Gus.
是啊 你的演技水平
Yeah, you're about as good at acting
跟我开颅手术水平差不多
as I am at brain surgery.
等等
Wait.
我开颅手术水平还真的很高超
I'm totally really good at brain surgery.
是吗
Yeah?
我可以演戏
Well, I can act.
不好吧
I don't know.
你看起来可不够大
You don't look giant enough.
他说的对 格斯先生
He's right, Mr. Gus.
你小得都不够塞进我手指缝里
You're tiny enough to fit between my fingers.
我们要让你变大
We need to make you gianter!
快吃了这颗变大药片
Now swallow this giant-making pill!
就他了 导演先生
There he is, Mr. Director, sir --
你要的绿色大怪兽
your giant green monster.
谢了 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
怪兽 能到处跺个脚
Hey, monster, can you stomp around
吓吓东京的老百姓吗
and frighten the residents of Tokyo?
你想要怪兽到处跺个脚
You want the monster to stomp around?
他干什么要这样做
But why is he behaving this way?
知道了
I know.
我要演一场独角戏
I'll act out a monologue
来更好的展现怪兽的动机
to better demonstrate the monster's motivation.
格斯先生 虽然你不是演员
Mr. Gus, you're not an actor
不过那样也行
but that's okay.
你只要像个傻大怪一样到处跺脚就行
All you got to do is stomp around like a big, dumb monster.
来 帮你一把
Here, let us help you.
各位 你们在搞什么鬼
Guys, what are you doing?
住手 好痒
Stop it! That tickles!
完美
Perfect!
谢了 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
天啊
Oh, boy!
这部电影一定会最酷了
This movie's gonna be the coolest.
看吧 格斯先生
See, Mr. Gus?
演怪兽小菜一碟
Playing a monster is a cinch.
演技烂一样也能拍
It doesn't matter that you can't act.
我演技一流
I can act.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
好的 这一幕里
Okay, this is the scene where
怪兽会向全东京喷火
the monster breathes fire on all of Tokyo.
火
Fire.
好
Yes!
我必须展现出怪兽的激♥情♥
I must show the monster's passion
正是激♥情♥让它满腔热火
the part of him where the fire lives.
火爆辣酱
直接给你灌这瓶火爆辣酱好了
Or we could just fill you up with this fire sauce.
卡 真是太神了
Cut! That was amazing!
好 下面是你的重头戏
Okay, here's your big scene --
怪兽的死亡镜头
the monster death scene.
死亡镜头 是吧
The death scene, huh?
现在你们这回还真要
Now you guys are gonna actually
认真对待我这场表演了是吗
take my acting seriously this time?
你放心 格斯先生
Don't worry, Mr. Gus.
你所有镜头都拍得非常好
All your scenes are coming out really great.
好的
Okay.
这一幕会非常戏剧化
This will be a performance so dramatic
会让观众潸然泪下
it will move the audience to tears.
这一幕肯定会很戏剧化
This scene is gonna be dramatic
因为披萨史蒂夫出镜了
'cause Pizza Steve's in it!
吃火箭去吧 绿色大怪兽
Taste some rocket, giant green monster.
好像会弄伤我
That looks like it'll hurt.
不不不
No, no, no!
卡
Cut!
你都拍到了吗 小明
Did you get all that, Akira?
成功杀青了 叔公
I think that's a wrap, Uncle "G."
听见没 格斯先生
You hear that, Mr. Gus?
杀青了
That's a wrap.
格斯先生看起来情况不太好
Mr. Gus ain't looking so good.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
喂
Hello?!
不好了
Oh, no.
我们都干了些什么
What have we done?!
永嘘殡仪馆
谢谢你们大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我们今天齐聚一堂不是为了歌♥颂死亡
We are gathered here today not to celebrate death...
死亡
而是歌♥颂生命
...But rather to celebrate life.
今天 当我们看着格斯先生时
Today, when we look at Mr. Gus
我们只能看到
all we see is
一只装在松木盒子里的死恐龙
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表