剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, you!
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you're going?!
就是你这样的人♥渣♥
It's scum like you
会觉得自己可以逃脱出去
that think they can get away with this!
轮到你进我嘴里了
It's your turn to go in my mouth.
应该不会太久
This shouldn't take long.
这也是计划的一部分吗
Is this part of the plan?
听好 我们要是想出去
Listen, if we're ever gonna get out of here
就一定要团队合作
we got to work as a team.
这样不好吧
I don't know, man.
我在这交了不少朋友呢
I've been making a lot of friends.
要是能同心协力就一定能逃出去
I think we can actually escape if we work together.
不知道我到底信不信这话
I don't know if I'm convinced yet.
人类
Hey, humans!
格斯先生 我慎重考虑了一下
Well, Mr. Gus, I've been giving it a lot of thought.
要是能同心协力就一定能逃出去
I think we can actually escape if we work together.
不错的选择
Good choice.
好的 这玩意要怎么起飞
Okay, now, how do we fly this thing?
要找到点火按钮
Just need to find the ignition button.
可能是这个钮
Maybe this button.
这里是监狱五区空管局
This is prison air control sector five.
你尚未获得立即起飞的许可
You have not been cleared for immediate takeoff.
好吧 尽力了
Well, we tried.
等下 格斯先生 照着我做
Wait, Mr. Gus, follow my lead.
喂
Hello!
我是全宇宙合众空的总统
This is the president
of the united space of the universe!
我已获得起飞许可
I am clear for takeoff
因为我有 有
because I have a-a
有个宝宝在飞机上 他
A baby on board who, uh...
宝宝他要在最近的换尿布站
A baby who needs his diaper changed
把尿布换掉
at the nearest baby-changing station!
他拉屎了
He went poopy.
总统先生 我都不知道
Mr. President, I didn't even know
你原来在里面
you were on the premises.
准许起飞 AT
You're clear for takeoff, alpha tango.
不错 士兵
Good work, soldier.
不久过后你就能晋升重要职位了
You can expect a top-level promotion
in your very near future.
真的吗 那可太好了
Oh, really? Well, hot dog!
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President!
什么
What?
他可需要晋升了
He can use a promotion.
我们成功了
We did it!
完成得太出色了
Great work back there.
临场发挥也不错
And nice improvising, too!
想不到你还有这本事
Didn't think you had it in you.
好耶
Oh, yeah, son!
成功登月
Landed a lunar.
不好了 外星人入侵
Oh, no! Alien invasion!
天才叔公好
Hi, Uncle Grandpa!
好怪
Weird!
外星人跟人类长一个样
Aliens look just like humans!
天才叔公 是我们
Uncle Grandpa, it's us!
我们探险穿越银河回来了
We're back after a crazy adventure across the galaxy.
我们对彼此了解了不少
We learned a lot about each other
历经不少转变
developed our character arcs
在有限的时间内
and overcame challenging obstacles
克服各种充满挑战的障碍
all within the allotted amount of time.
真是的
Aw, man!
好希望我是这集是讲我的
I wish this episode was about me.
现在我跟披萨史蒂夫能合得来了
And now Pizza Steve and I totally get along.
太好了
Wonderful!
喂
Hello?
真的吗
Really?
披萨史蒂夫 找你的
Pizza Steve, it's for you!
喂
Hello?
总统先生
Mr. President?!
我可是头号♥粉丝
I'm a huge fan!
我来跟他说
Let me talk to him!
是的 我对这国家有几条意见
Yeah, so, I have a few suggestions about the country.
快把电♥话♥交出来
Come on, hand it over!
教室应该提供更多披萨
More pizza served in classrooms.
我也有意见
I got suggestions, too!
宝刀未老
I still got it!
我肚子里头有彩虹
There's a rainbow in my tummy
我得把它弄出来
and I got to get it out
把它弄出来
got to get it out
我肚子里头有
There's a rainbow in my
故障检查
好啊
Great!
那破灯又亮起来了
That dumb light's on again.
那是露营车故障提示灯 天才叔公
That's the R.V. check-up light, Uncle Grandpa.
表示车上有东西出问题了
It means something's wrong with the R.V.!
有句话说得好
Well, you know what they say.
小心谨慎
You better check yourself...
不足为过
Before you riggidy wreck yourself.
行吧
O-okay.
引擎正常
Well, the engine works.
披萨旗正常
Pizza flag works.
备胎正常
Spare tire works.
牙刷正常
Toothbrush works.
这笨玩意正常
This stupid thing works.
《楼梯间4》
尿布正常
Diapers work.
不管这房♥间啥玩意正常
Whatever this room is works.
胎压正常
Tire pressure works!
管道正常
Tube works!
宝剑正常
Sword works.
莓果
冻酸奶机正常
Froyo machine works.
远光灯正常
High beams work.
你好帅
You're handsome.
潜望镜正常
Periscope works.
冻酸奶机还是正常
Froyo machine still works.
迪斯科球正常
Disco ball works.
狼人正常
Werewolf works!
车喇叭正常
Car horn works.
角
美黑床正常
Tanning bed works.
传动装置正常
Transmission works.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
马桶正常
Toilet works!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
水上滑梯正常
Water slide works.
天才叔公 天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa, Uncle Grandpa!
车到底哪出问题了
What's wrong with the rv?!
车到底哪出问题了
What's wrong with the rv?!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
肚包 看不出来我忙着发癫吗
Belly Bag, can't you see I'm busy freaking out?!
可天才叔公 问题就出在那
But, Uncle Grandpa, the problem's right there!
我唱片集里的唱片位置错了
A record from my record collection was out of place?!
那是怎么逃过我洁癖的
How did that get past my crippling neat freakiness?
好一个经典
What a classic!
《天才叔公早》
好几年没听过这坏小子了
Haven't listened to this bad boy in years.
回去吧
Back you go!
故障灯不闪了
The check light stopped blinking!
可是肚包
But, Belly Bag
要是你自始至终都知道车哪出问题了
if you knew what was wrong with the R.V. this whole time
你怎么一句话都不说
why didn't you say anything?
对不起 天才叔公
I'm sorry, Uncle Grandpa.
自从我被狼人袭击以来
Ever since I got mauled by that werewolf
我就感觉不对劲
I haven't been feeling myself.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表