剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
那不是灌木丛
That's not a bush.
而是一头发狂的喷火树龙
It's a lunatic flame-blowin' tree dragon.
哦不 我们要怎么办
Oh, no! What are we gonna do?
如果你坚持想要外号♥的话 埃里克
If you want a nickname, Eric,
就必须杀掉那条恶龙
you're gonna have to slay that dragon.
可是怎么杀
But how?
我有好东西
I have just the thing.
叔公速长肥
早安
Good morning!
怎么回事
What's going on?
给我野蛮之剑 格斯先生
Hand me the barbarian sword, Mr. Gus.
埃里克 接着
Hey, Eric -- catch!
这整庭院的活真是太划算了
This yard work really paid off.
现在我要杀死恶龙
Now, I'm gonna slay that dragon.
还有一件事 埃里克
One other thing, Eric.
上面写道你也必须要救我
Says here you also got to save me.
救你
Save you?!
对
Yep!
天才叔公 它把你的剑融化了
Uncle Grandpa, he melted your sword!
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
传奇大业
Something legendary.
关 低速 高速 疯速
嘿 死亡草坪
Hey, lawn of the dead!
快 天才叔公
Quick, Uncle Grandpa!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
你先等一下
Wait! Not yet.
好了
Okay.
抓紧了
Hang on!
把树桩拔♥出♥来♥ 埃里克
Pull the stump, Eric.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
你看见了没
Did you see that?
我办出了这么个传奇大业
I was so legendary,
肯定成功获得了外号♥
I must have totally earned a nickname.
那就看看你的记录者都记录了些什么
Well, let's read what your chronicler transcribed.
吹树叶 拔树桩
Blew the leaves, pulled the stump,
卡茨好酷
披萨史蒂夫 好朋友
头发吉他
杀恶龙 拯救你的天才叔公
slayed the dragon, and saved your Uncle Grandpa.
真的好一个传奇之旅
Sounds like a legendary journey to me!
埃里克 你成功获得了外号♥
Eric, you have earned your nickname.
我外号♥肯定叫龙牙
I bet my nickname is dragontooth,
因为我杀死了恶龙 对吧
'cause I slayed the dragon, huh?
错
Nope.
你的外号♥是
Your nickname is...
杯子蛋糕
我的外号♥是杯子蛋糕
My nickname is Cupcake?
对
Yeah.
你不是很喜欢吃杯子蛋糕吗
You like cupcakes, don't you?
应该是吧
Sure, I guess...
那你外号♥就这个了
Well, there you go.
恶龙杀得漂亮 杯子蛋糕
Way to beat that dragon, Cupcake!
是啊 杯子蛋糕可好吃了
Yeah, cupcakes are delicious!
我好爱我的新外号♥
I love my new nickname!
谢了 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
知道杯子蛋糕跟啥最配吗
You know what goes great with cupcakes?
是披萨 去玩吧
Pizza! Let's hang!
不 披萨史蒂夫
No, Pizza Steve.
还有一个更重要的探索任务等着我们
We have a far more important quest.
给露营车再找一把野蛮之剑
To find another barbarian sword for the RV!
所以说这是要去商场了吗
So, we're going to the mall?
没错
Exactly.
好耶
Yesssss!
再见 天才叔公
See ya later, Uncle Grandpa!
天才叔公
你们好 孩子们
Hello, children!
很显然某些“动画师”忘记给我上色了
Well, apparently some "animator" forgot to color me in.
那就拿起你们的耐久记号♥笔
So, grab your permanent markers...
叔公记号♥笔
等我数到三
And on the count of three,
你们就开始把我上色得漂漂亮亮
you're going to color me beautiful.
准备好了吗
You ready?
一 二
1... 2...
谢谢
Thanks.
看来很显然在电视上面上色是不对的
So I guess apparently you're not supposed to color on the TV.
必须都擦掉
We gotta erase this!
那么等我数到三
So on the count of three,
你们都要拿好擦除锤
go grab your erasing hammers.
一 二
1... 2...
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表