剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Or maybe the mummy will get Dennis
作业得到A+++++-+
an A-plus-plus-plus-plus-plus-minus-plus
on his homework.
太对了
You're right!
嘿 木乃伊
Hey, mummy!
想知道谁打扰你打盹吗
You want to know who disturbed your little nap?
我打扰的
I did.
快过来抓叔公吧
So come and get some grandpa.
然后我就做出了这个大模型
...and then I built this big diorama
用了全部的金字塔和棕榈树
with all the pyramids and palm trees.
我还特地放了个狮身人面像
I even had the sphinx in there.
再然后天才叔公出现了
And then Uncle Grandpa showed up.
不准乱跑
No running.
抱歉
Sorry.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
走了
Yeah.
那样的话
In that case...
抓到了 你当鬼
Tag! You're it!
知道天才叔公闯进来之后
And what's the first thing
最先做的是什么事情
Uncle Grandpa does after he bursts in?
他把我模型全都吃掉了
He eats my entire diorama!
给我一个U
Gimme a "u"!
给我一个G
Gimme a "g"!
那是什么魔咒
What's that spell?
我不知道
I don't know!
嘿 圣甲虫之气
Hey, scarab breath!
那不是真的金字塔
That's not a real pyramid.
早安
Good morning!
怎么样了
How's it going?
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
忘记跑了
I forgot to leave.
但天才叔公为所做的一切
But Uncle Grandpa felt really bad
感到十分内疚
about everything,
于是他就想帮我
so he tried to help me.
我们一路去了埃及
We went all the way to Egypt.
带走了一整座金字塔
We took a whole pyramid,
把它拖到地球另一端
hauled it across the earth
穿越海洋
and through the ocean,
可是我们一到这
but once we got here,
它就 散架了
it...fell apart.
我尽力了 却无功而返
I tried, but I got nothing.
确实 丹尼斯
Really, Dennis,
要是你花在项目上的时间能跟
if only you had spent as much time on your project
编借口说天才叔公吃我作业那么多就
as that lame "Uncle Grandpa ate my homework" excuse...
可那是真的
But it's true!
看来我得打包继续上暑期班了
Guess I should start packing for summer school now.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
看吧
See?
可你还是没有模型
But you still don't have your diorama.
不必担心
Not to worry.
有谁喜欢木乃伊的
Who here likes mummies?
我们
We do!
好
Okay.
这边现在就有一个
Here comes one now.
你没事吧 天才叔公
Are you all right, Uncle Grandpa?
没事
I am.
我跟你做个交易 丹尼斯
I'll make a deal with you, Dennis.
除掉木乃伊 我就让你结课
Get rid of this mummy and you'll pass my class.
来 丹尼斯
Come on, Dennis.
打败木乃伊
Let's defeat this mummy.
嘿 这个木乃伊
Hey, mummy guy.
你要冷静
You need to calm down.
我要把你一整个吞掉
I'm going to swallow you whole!
跟我问的刚好相反
That's the opposite of what I asked.
太棒了
Great.
天才叔公吃了我作业
Uncle Grandpa ate my homework,
现在木乃伊要吃了我
and now this mummy's gonna eat me.
等等 有了
Wait! That's it!
怎么了
That's what?
要再把我作业吃一遍
We need to eat my homework again!
天才
Genius!
不
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
丹尼斯 过来
Dennis, come here.
作为救了我们命的奖励
As a reward for saving our lives,
我将你评为A++++-+
you get an a-plus-plus-plus-plus-plus-minus-plus!
要是交上我做的模型
I never would have gotten this grade
我才不会有这么好的成绩
with the diorama I made.
等等
Wait.
所以都是你安排要吃掉我模型
So, it was your plan to eat my diorama
带我进行一场超棒冒险
and take me on an amazing adventure
才让我获得这么好的成绩的吗
that earned me this awesome grade?
你说的“模型”如果是指“早餐”
If by "diorama," you mean "breakfast,"
那确实 都在计划之内
then yes -- it was all part of the plan.
我要走了
Well, I better be leaving.
看来这个故事
It seems this story is...
圆♥满♥结束了
...all wrapped up.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
这些人好难搞
Tough crowd.
有东西不对劲 却又说不上来
Something's wrong, but I can't tell what.
机器小子小奇迹
没用的
It's no use.
我忙不过来
My hands are full.
打开这罐汉堡罐头
Opening this jar of hamburgers
汉堡罐头
要找小奇迹才行
is gonna take a tiny miracle.
有人提到小奇迹了吗
Did somebody say..."tiny miracle"?
小奇迹
Tiny miracle!
我最信赖的机器帮手
My trusted robot helper!
我需要你打开这个罐子
I need you to get this jar open.
没问题
No problem.
大家快来看小奇迹
Hey, guys, come check out tiny miracle.
他真的充满奇迹
He's miraculous.
小奇迹太神了
Tiny miracle is amazing.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
开罐头
Opening a jar.
汉堡
Burger.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
看看这堆碎玻璃
Look at all this broken glass
还有一坨坨的汉堡肉
and lumps of burger meat!
清理干净要找小奇迹才行
It'll take a tiny miracle to clean all that up.
有人提到小奇迹了吗
Did somebody say "tiny miracle"?
好
Yeah.
这样才像话
That's more like it.
这回全都正常了
I think we got everything right this time.
等下
Oh, wait.
要怎样才能进去
How are we gonna fit in there?
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表