剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Right, Mr. Gus?
我说 对吧 格斯先生
I said, right, Mr. Gus?
随你怎么说 天才叔
Whatever you say, Uncle Gran--
安静
Quiet!
他过去了
Here he goes.
真高兴我能成功逃到这来
So glad I broke out to make it here.
披萨史蒂夫成功潜入派对
Pizza Steve has infiltrated the party.
现在只要在一旁
Now we just sit back
坐观派对从内部瓦解就行
and watch it crumble from within.
对不起 各位
Sorry, everyone
这场派对现在结束了
but this party is over right now!
因为真正的派对就要开始了
Because the real party is about to begin!
这是披萨派对
'Cause it's a pizza party, y'all!
耶
Yeah!
好一场派对
It's a party!
要看我劈叉吗
Want to see me do the splits?
他派对混得可欢了
I think he's just partying.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
该换C计划了
Time for plan "c."
好了 格斯先生 现在全靠你了
Okay, Mr. Gus, it's up to you now.
我需要你进去
I'm gonna need you to go in there
把那些孩子吓跑
and scare those kids away.
假装你是个又可怕又丑的怪物
Pretend you're a scary, ugly monster
小孩子都不肯靠近的那种
that no kid would want to be near.
好 给我瞧瞧你最丑的怪物脸
All right, show me your ugliest monster face.
留着到派对再做
Save some for the party!
就是这样
That's what's up.
好耶
Yeah!
这家伙挺懂开派对
This guy knows how to party!
来吧
Come on!
派对
Party!
是头怪物
It's a monster!
真是的 把格斯先生也拉进去了
Gee whiz, they got to Mr. Gus.
怎么办才能让那孩子不继续办派对
How am I gonna get that kid to stop partying?
他怕是满脑子都想着派对
It's like all he wants to do is party!
等一下 就这个了
Oh, wait! That's it!
酷
Cool!
好啊
What's up?!
好
Nice.
早安
Good morning.
你怎么又来
Not you again.
你想干什么
What do you want?
听说你们喜欢派对
I hear you guys like to party.
我听说有个超级加倍超级酷派对
Well, I heard about a super extra super cool party.
是吗 那派对在哪
Yeah? So, where is it?
就在那边
Right over there.
超级酷派对
好 所有人一个一个进去
Okay, one at a time, guys.
小朋友们 快看我
Hey, kids, check me out.
那么 你们喜欢百元大钞吗
So, uh y'all like $100 bills?
快进来领♥取♥百元大钞吧
Come on in and get some $100 bills.
快看我
Look at me!
我活了
I'm alive!
酷
Cool!
我是说 还行
I mean, yeah, right.
走了各位
Come on, guys.
很明显里面有诈
This is obviously a trick.
对吧
Right?
各位 真是的
Guys? Aw, man!
大家等等我
Come on! Wait up!
好的 披萨史蒂夫 吉米 珍妮
All right, Pizza Steve, Jimmy, Jenny
克里斯 格斯先生
Chris, Mr. Gus.
先等一下 孩子
Just a second, kid.
好 我先看看你有没有在名单上
All right, let me see if you're on the list here.
莱利 莱利
Riley, Riley, uh...
抱歉孩子 不在名单上
Sorry, kid, not on the list.
请走开
Beat it.
哪跟哪啊 你一定得放我进去
Aw, man, you got to let me in.
好 行
Okay, fine.
我真的很对不起偷偷溜出去
I'm really sorry for sneaking out.
我不应该耍你
I never should have tricked you
我也一定不会再那样 随便怎么样了
and you know I won't do it again, or whatever.
你给了我宝贵的教训
You sure taught me a lesson.
行吗
Okay?
十分真诚
That was really sincere.
不必担心 莱利
No worries, Riley.
我也爱耍技俩
I love tricks, too.
快进我的超级好派对里去吧
Now, why don't you head on in to my awesome party?
谢了
Thanks!
你们大家哪去了
Where are you guys?
各位
Guys?!
这是怎么了
What's going on??
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
克里斯 是你吗
Chris, is that you?
欢迎来参加派对 莱利
Welcome to the party, Riley!
你不该偷偷溜出去
You shouldn't have snuck out!
现在你必须跟我们永远派对下去
Now you have to party with us forever!
救命
Help!
跟我们狂欢吧 莱利
Party with us, Riley.
谢谢你偷偷溜出房♥间 莱利
Thanks for sneaking out of your room, Riley.
现在你能跟我们永远派对下去了
Now you can party with us forever!
不
No!
我被粘住了
I'm stuck!
怎么了 莱利
What's the matter, Riley?
不喜欢派对上吃披萨吗
Don't like pizza at your parties?
有谁订了披萨
Did somebody order a pizza?
这也太可怕了
Oh, man, this is awful.
我不该耍天才叔公
I should have never tricked Uncle Grandpa
让他帮我出房♥间
into letting me out of my room.
接受你的道歉 莱利
Apology accepted, Riley.
现在快偷偷溜出派对吧
Now, why don't you sneak out of the party?
好
Okay.
好亮啊
It's so bright.
我在哪
Where am I?
我回来了
I'm back!
我又在自己房♥间里了
I'm in my room again!
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
我把你衣服叠好了
I just finished your laundry!
对 衣服
Right, the laundry!
我 我得叠好
I-I got to fold it!
可我都叠完了啊
B-But I just folded it!
叠好 一定要叠好
Fold! Must fold!
那么 莱利
So, Riley...
你学到教训了吗
Did you learn your lesson?
你再也不会偷偷溜出房♥间了吗
You're not gonna sneak out of your room anymore?
偷溜出去 不会了
Sneak out? No way!
这才像话 莱利
Well, that's great, Riley!
说实在的 我再也不会出房♥间一步了
In fact, I'm never going to leave my room again
永远都不会
ever, ever again.
谢谢天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
你从来不会让我失望
You never let me down!
没什么 莱利爸
No problem, Riley's dad!
乐意帮忙
Happy to help!
等等
Wait.
这全都在你们计划之内吗
Was this your plan all along?
好耶
Yeah!
它们还在追
They're still coming!
早安
Good morning!
先是推出了《探险活宝》
First they brought you "Adventure Time."
《探险活宝》
接着是《宇宙小子史蒂文》
Then came "Steven Universe.'
《宇宙小子史蒂文》
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表