剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
藏宝图
呼吸孔船长
海鲜餐厅
这地方有全城最棒的意大利面
This place has got the best spaghetti in town!
要再加点哈瓦那辣椒酱
Needs more habanero sauce.
真不错
That's nice.
就只有你们会到海鲜馆里
Only you guys could go to a seafood restaurant
却又不吃海鲜
and not eat seafood.
太怪了
So weird.
这是你们的账单
Here be ye check.
可震惊到我了
Shiver me timbers.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Yar welcome.
这账单大家要怎么分摊
How do you guys want to split the check?
真抱歉
Sorry, man.
我钱全被股市套牢了
My money's all tied up in the stock market.
好像我钱包找不到了
Can't seem to find my wallet.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你把它放在后背的口袋里了
You left it in your back pocket.
一只坏蜥蜴
可是你要知道
But, just so you know,
我找到钱包的时候里面还是空的
it was empty when I found it.
我来付账
I'll take care of the bill.
肚包 能把钱袋给我吗
Belly Bag, can you please hand me my penny pouch?
很抱歉 天才叔公
Sorry, Uncle Grandpa,
你把它放到另外一个身体上了
but you left it in your other body.
看样子我们只能靠洗盘子当饭钱了
Sounds like we'll have to wash dishes
to pay for this meal.
休想
No way!
披萨史蒂夫可不能
Pizza Steve can't
让油腻食物玷污了我的双手
dirty his hands with greasy foods!
这样对我健康不好
It's bad for my health.
那么你们还有什么别的办法能付账吗
Well, then, how else do you propose we pay for this bill?
格斯先生说得对
Mr. Gus is right.
我们只能
We have to --
洗盘子
-- wash dishes.
不要蛋黄酱
Hold the mayo!
这是怎么了
What's this?!
难道是
Could it be?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
你们知道这是什么吗
Do you guys know what this is?!
是儿童活动餐具垫
That's a children's activity place mat.
啊!满桶乐趣 根啤河
没错
Exactly!
是一张藏宝图
It's a treasure map.
可以解决我们现在的问题
This is the answer to all our problems!
我们能照着它去寻宝然后付账
We can follow it and pay for our meal!
这样我们就有足够多的钱
We'll have enough money
可以雇人替我们洗盘子了
to hire people to wash dishes for us!
我们发财了
We're rich!
服务生
Waitress!
请来三把你们这最好的铲子
Three of your finest shovels, please!
认真的吗
Seriously?
这一晚就不能正常点吗
We can't just have one normal night?
不会不管什么事都一定要变怪吧
Does everything always have to get weird?
先从桌子底下开始挖地道
Let's start digging our path from under the table.
跟服务生说我们上卫生间了
Just tell the waitress we went to the bathroom.
宝藏
Treasure!
快啊 格斯先生
Come on, Mr. Gus!
我们要你帮忙搬那些重得要命的宝藏
We're gonna need your help
carrying all the heavy treasures!
别对着我做出那副表情
Stop giving me that look.
我不会走太长时间的
I won't be gone for long.
别碰我的鱼
And don't touch my fish!
挖个大洞
Diggin' a hole
跟你们说 这只是个活动餐具垫而已
I'm telling you guys, it's just an activity place mat.
你们挖坑挖得实在莫名其妙
You're digging for no reason.
大家都会觉得我们很怪
Everyone's gonna think we're being weird.
你对怪是不是有什么不满 格斯先生
What's your beef with being weird, Mr. Gus?
我们本来就很怪
It's who we are!
快来 格斯先生
Come on, Mr. Gus!
宝藏
Treasure!
最后一个进去的变格斯先生
Last one in is a Mr. Gus!
一点道理都没有
That don't make any sense.
我就是最后一个进去的
I am the last one in.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa...
也许我们应该试点
Maybe we should try something...
更实际的
More practical...
而不是这种无意义行为
Instead of this nonsense!
更实际的
More practical...
说得对 格斯先生
You're right, Mr. Gus!
披萨史蒂夫 麻烦你了
Pizza Steve, if you please.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
就跟藏宝图上画的一样
Just like the map says --
根啤河
根啤河
root beer river!
味道闻着不像根啤
Doesn't smell like root beer.
真的吗 格斯先生
Really, Mr. Gus?
我觉得触感很像根啤
Feels like root beer to me!
尝出来的味道也像根啤
Tastes like root beer, too.
来吧 格斯先生
Come on, Mr. Gus!
试试看
Try it out!
不好吧 各位
I don't know, guys.
在我看来绝对就是个下水道
This definitely looks like a sewer to me.
格斯先生 没时间争论了
Mr. Gus, we don't have time to argue.
还有宝藏要去寻
We have a treasure to find.
快上根啤浮板
Now hop aboard the root-beer float!
行
Fine.
前往呼吸孔船长的秘密藏身处
Onward to captain blowhole's secret hideout!
可真是想不到
Well, what do you know.
行动很顺利 各位
We're right on track, guys!
失落之城鱼兰蒂斯
The lost city of Fishlantis.
鱼兰蒂斯
咖啡厅
不 我们在地铁上
No. We're in the subway.
怎么
What the --
你在下面干什么 格斯先生
What are you doing down there, Mr. Gus?
秘密宝藏要往这边走
The secret treasure is this way.
可 什么
Bu-- w-what?
最后到的变暴躁恐龙
Last one up is a grumpy dinosaur.
各位
Guys!
激光表演
我们发现呼吸孔船长的水下激光秀了
We found captain blowhole's
underwater laser light show!
你们肯定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
快啊 披萨史蒂夫
Come on, Pizza Steve!
碰激光
Touch every laser!
行了大家 都够了
Okay, guys, that's enough!
天啊
Oh, snap!
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
我就喜欢这个
That is my jam!
制雾机
Fog machine?!
我的最爱
My favorite!
那是催泪瓦斯
That's tear gas!
出什么事了 格斯先生
What's wrong, Mr. Gus?
怕我舞技超过你吗
Afraid I'll out-dance you?
等等 我已经超过了
Oh, wait. I already have.
这里是警♥察♥
This is the police!
警♥察♥ 熟食 银行
你们已经被包围了
We have you surrounded!
举起双手 立刻出来
Come out with your hands in the air!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表