剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我袜子里有面包屑
I got crumbs in my socks!
天才叔公
肉干杰斯包
《如何放松》
披萨
披萨史蒂夫 音乐关小声点
Pizza Steve! Turn that music down!
抱歉 兄弟 我在冥想
Sorry, bro. I'm meditating.
就不能起码用个耳机什么的
Can you at least use headphones or something?
抱歉 格斯先生 没看到耳机的选项
Sorry, Mr. Gus. I don't see a headphones option.
烦死格斯先生
音量
真该死
再放最后一块
Just one more final piece.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我差点还以为
For a second there, I thought --
不要
Oh, no!
不管是谁让这里隆隆作响
Whoever's making this place rumble
都该被挨骂
is gonna get a scolding.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
是谁让露营车这么震的
Who's making the rv shake like so?
他们要被挨骂了
'Cause they're gonna get a scolding!
自己看吧
See for yourself.
搞什么
What's the big idea?
披萨史蒂夫 我的项目坏了
Pizza Steve, my project is ruined
全都得怪你的吵闹音乐
and it's all because of your sick jams
害露营车一整晚砰砰砰
making the house go "bomp-bomp" all night long.
所以准备好挨骂吧
So get ready for a scolding.
叔公 等等
Uncle G, wait!
不是我的错 是格
It wasn't my fault. It was Mr. G--
敢甩锅给我
Don't you dare say my name.
我不是要说你
I wasn't gonna say you.
我想说的那位是
I was gonna say mister...
牛肉干
肉干 爵士 包
Jerky...jazz... Purse.
爵士
肉干 杰斯包
Jerky...jaspers?
对 我朋友肉干杰斯包
Yeah, my friend jerky Jasper, yep.
我说的就这位
That's what I'm going with.
你根本就没有叫肉干杰斯包的朋友
You don't have a friend named jerky Jasper.
我当然有 而且还比你酷不少
Yes, I do. And he's a lot cooler than you.
他特别大 头上长着蝙蝠翅膀
He's really big, has bat wings on his head
坦克履带当脚 火焰当尾巴
tank tracks for feet, flames for a tail.
他其中一条胳膊是不是鲶鱼
Does he have a catfish for an arm?
对
Sure.
肉干杰斯包一听就很酷
Jerky Jasper sounds so cool
让我气都消了
I'm not even mad anymore!
不过我很想跟他见个面
But I'd certainly love to meet him.
你们不能见他
Well, you can't meet him.
他
He's...
他是想象出来的
He's imaginary.
对 他是我想象的朋友
Yeah, he's my imaginary friend
所以你们看不到他
so you can't even see him.
毕竟你们没有年轻的头脑
Because you don't have a youthful mind.
可我有年轻的头脑
But I totally have a youthful mind.
你看
See?
我说了头脑吗
Did I say mind?
我说的是“年轻的身体”
I meant "a youthful body."
总之我得走了
Anyway, got to go.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
我们之前就已经谈过了
We've gone over this before.
天才叔公次次都会让你的胡话骗到
Uncle Grandpa always falls for your nonsense.
你心里很清楚他容易走火入魔
You know very well he's gonna get obsessed
情况会变失控
and this situation is gonna get out of control.
好了 披萨史蒂夫
All right, Pizza Steve
我已经正式走火入魔
I'm officially obsessed
愿意让情况失控
and willing to push things out of control.
天才叔公 别听披
Uncle Grandpa, don't listen to piz--
别来插手 格斯先生
Stay out of this, Mr. Gus.
让大家伙来说话
Let the big boys do the talking.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve...
拜托让我见你的想象朋友
Please let me meet your imaginary friend!
抱歉 叔公
Sorry, Uncle G.
你还不够资格
You just don't have what it takes.
你必须身体变年轻
You have to actually physically be young
才能跟我的想象朋友见面
to meet my imaginary friend.
由于你超级老
And since you're super-old
就别管这事 再也别提他了
let's just move on and never speak of him again.
老吗
Old, huh?
肚包 说“啊”
Belly Bag, say "ahh."
好耶 重回15岁
All right! 15 years old again.
那披萨史蒂夫 现在我能见
So, Pizza Steve, now can I meet
你想象的朋友 肉干杰斯包吗
your imaginary friend jerky Jasper?
还是等会吧 等我有空再说
Maybe later when...I'm not so busy.
可我现在就想跟他见面
But I want to meet him now!
太过分了
It's not fair!
格斯先生 跟他说
Mr. Gus, tell him!
别把我掺和进来
Leave me out of this.
太怪了 我接受不能
Getting too weird for my blood, yo.
你老是站披萨史蒂夫那边
You're always taking Pizza Steve's side.
特拉维斯的爸妈
Travis' parents
都同意人家随便找人一起外出去玩
let him hang out with whoever he wants.
那你为什么不去搬去跟特拉维斯住
Well, then why don't you go live with Travis?
我为这个家庭含辛茹苦
I work too hard for this family --
我在说什么
What am I saying?
不行 叔公
No, Uncle G.
你还是不够年轻
You're still not young enough.
别耍婴儿气了
So stop being such a baby about it.
婴儿是吗
"Baby," huh?
肚包 再说一次“啊”
Belly Bag, say "ahh" again.
天啊
Oh, man.
早安安
Goo-goo morning!
这样就够了
Enough is enough.
我要彻底找到肉干杰斯包
I'm gonna find jerky Jasper once and for all.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
肉干 快现身
Jerky! Show yourself!
你在吗
You in here?
出来出来 无论你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
话说他长什么样
What did he look like again?
他头上长着蝙蝠翅膀
He had bat wings on his head
其中一条胳膊是鲶鱼
a catfish for an arm
坦克履带当脚 火焰当尾巴
tank tracks for feet, and flames for a tail.
你在这啊
There you are.
跟披萨史蒂夫说的一模一样
You really are like Pizza Steve said.
那当然了
Of course I am!
披萨史蒂夫还说我什么了
So, what else did this Pizza Steve say about me?
说你弄坏了我的瓶中露营车
Just that it was you that broke my rv in a bottle.
披萨史蒂夫就一大骗子
Pizza Steve is a big, fat liar.
我从来没弄坏过你的东西
I never broke anything of yours.
但我知道要弄坏谁的东西
But I know whose stuff I will break.
你还真有本事 披萨史蒂夫
You really are something, Pizza Steve.
你是不是根本就不想承认
You're not going to admit it, are you?
承认什么
Admit what?
又会出什么差错呢
I mean, what could go wrong?
肯定会有合理的解释
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
披萨史蒂夫不会说别人谎话
Pizza Steve would never lie about anybody.
小叔公在跟谁说话
Who in the what is baby g talking to?
你们没看到他吗 他就站在这边
Don't you guys see him? He's standing right here.
抱歉 小叔公
Sorry, baby g
披萨史蒂夫不会上当的
but Pizza Steve isn't falling for this one.
等等 就是那位披萨史蒂夫
Wait, is that the Pizza Steve
说我弄坏了你东西吗
that said I broke your stuff?
现在我得教会你
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表