剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
恐
怖
鬼
脸
好了好了
Okay, okay.
现在轮到披萨史蒂夫了
Now it's Pizza Steve's turn.
轮到你了 巨型写实风飞行老虎
Your turn, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger.
又轮到你了 肚包
It's your turn again, Belly Bag.
行
All right,
不过这一回 我要借用一下你的眼睛
but this time, I need to borrow your eyes.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
格斯先生 我们在办鬼脸派对
Hey, Mr. Gus. We're having a funny-face party.
鬼脸派对 怎么不邀请我
A funny-face party? Why wasn't I invited?
因为我们很爱你 格斯先生
Because I love you, Mr. Gus,
可你的幽默感还是有点超出
but your sense of humor's a little too sophisticated
鬼脸派对所需的限度了
for a funny-face party.
天才叔公想说的是
What Uncle Grandpa's trying to say is,
我们之所以没邀请你
we didn't invite you
是因为你笑点实在是太高了
because you never seem to find anything funny,
格斯先生
Mr. Gus.
是啊 你就是个纯纯的扫兴鬼
Yeah, you're a real party pooper.
每次都会给我们的派对泼冷水
You're always pooping on our parties.
但是正如你们所见
But as you can see,
派对只要有披萨史蒂夫在
Pizza Steve's at the party,
保证百分百不泼冷水
which makes it 100% poop-free.
那好
Fine.
你们爱做什么就做什么
You guys can do what you want,
但是做鬼脸时要注意点
but be careful with funny faces,
否则会造成不良后果
'cause they can cause a lot of pain.
又开始给派对泼冷水了
There he goes, pooping all over our party.
等会儿再见 格斯先生
See you later, Mr. Gus.
咱就继续派对下去吧
Come on. Let's get back to it.
好 轮到谁来着了
Okay. Whose turn is it?
是我
Mine!
好的 先生们
All right, gentlemen
还有女士
and lady...
准备好迎接全鬼脸世界
... get ready for the funniest funny face
最好笑的鬼脸吧
in all of funny face-land.
很好笑吧
Was it funny?
早安
Good morn--
别做了 实在太好笑了
Make it stop! It's too funny!
行了
Okay.
行了 鬼脸派对结束了
Okay, that's enough funny-face party.
该回到日常活动当中去了
Time to go about our normal, everyday activities.
披萨史蒂夫的日常活动包括
Pizza Steve's normal, everyday activities include
滑翔
hang gliding,
背上喷气背包到处飞
flying around in my jetpack.
我也是个超级英雄
I'm also a superhero.
啥玩意
What's that?
闪亮虎爪油
虎调
收录机
早安
Good morning.
帅哥 在做什么美食
What's cooking, good looking?
是电♥话♥
A telephone.
听起来就很好吃
Sounds delicious.
等一下 有别的电♥话♥打进来
Hang on. I have another call.
好的
Okay.
早安
Good morning.
停下
Stop.
别再做鬼脸了
That's enough funny face.
必须躲开这玩意
I got to hide from this thing.
这鬼脸没完没了
That funny face is relentless.
说得确实
You're telling me.
一直笑个不停
I'm starting to get crust bubbles
害我披萨皮都开始起泡了
from laughing so much.
太可怕了 小妹
That's terrible, girl.
我的笑骨应该也遭不住这种打击
And I don't think my funny bone can take much more of this.
看样子那几位
Looks like those guys
没我在还玩得很高兴
are having a pretty good time without me.
必须灭了那个玩意
We got to destroy that thing.
应该是甩掉他了
I think we lost him.
要是没想出解决那个鬼脸的办法
If we don't figure out a way to destroy that funny face,
逝者安息
咱肯定会被笑死的
we're gonna die laughing.
可我们没办法
But we can't
严肃很长时间来把它灭掉
be serious long enough to destroy it.
那样我们就需要找到有办法的人
Then we need to find someone who can --
超级严肃的人
someone who's super serious,
我肯定不算 很明显我就是
which eliminates me, since I'm clearly
全车乃至全世界最搞笑的披萨
the funniest one in the R. V. and the world.
有了
That's it!
我刚好认识那个能救我们命的人
I know just the guy to save our butts --
这个人从来就没笑过
someone who never laughs or smiles.
伤心小丑坡格吗
Pogo the sad clown?
不
No.
是格斯先生
Mr. Gus
那咱就去把那个扫兴鬼带过来
Then let's go fetch that party pooper
让他来毁了那鬼脸的鬼脸派对
so he can party-poop that funny face's face party.
前往格斯先生的房♥间
To Mr. Gus' room!
必须锁上这扇门
We got to lock this door.
这样他就过不来了
No way he's getting through that.
格斯先生 格斯先生
Mr. Gus! Mr. Gus!
格斯
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
格斯先生 我们先前压根没听你话
Mr. Gus, we totally didn't listen to you
我做出了个特别好笑的鬼脸
I made a funny face that was so funny,
结果它自己活了
it took on a life of its own,
我们在露营车里被它追了个遍
and now it's chasing us around the R. V.,
还想让我们被笑死
making us laugh ourselves to death.
我们急需一个能挺身而出打败它的
And we need someone super serious
超级严肃的人
who will stand up to it and defeat it.
你是我们认识的最严肃的人了
And you're the most serious person we know,
快救救我们吧 朋友
so you got to help us out, friend.
拜托求你了
Pretty please?
不行
No.
朋友会邀请朋友参加他们的鬼脸派对
Friends invite friends to their funny-face parties.
现在我们不仅自己会被笑死
Not only are we gonna laugh ourselves to death,
还伤害了格斯先生的感情
but we hurt Mr. Gus' feelings.
是啊 不邀请他参加鬼脸派对
Yeah. Not inviting him to the funny-face party
就好像我们没被
was like when we weren't invited
最强火星人♥大♥赛邀请一个样
to the greatest martian contest.
那天咱过得可不好了
That was a hard day.
格斯先生肯定很难受
Mr. Gus must feel awful.
不好
Oh, no.
大家快逃
Quick, guys!
他就要闯进来了
He's gonna break through!
现在该怎么办
Now what do we do?
我是说 我可以
I mean, I-I could
单枪匹马控制住这玩意两
single-handedly hold this thing back for only two,
三星期封顶
three weeks, tops.
没有格斯先生我们绝对办不到
We can't do this without Mr. Gus.
听我说重新赢得格斯先生信任的办法
I'll tell you how we win Mr. Gus back.
我们邀请他加入鬼脸灭除派对
We invite him to our destroy-the-funny-face party.
什么事
Yeah?
这个给你
Here you go.
什么东西
What's this?
邀请函
It's an invitation.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表