剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
外 号♥
校车
嗨 孩子们
Hi, kids!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
有人点了披萨吗
Did somebody order a pizza?
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
小朋友们好
Hey, kids.
还有个蜥蜴人
And some lizard guy?
我叫格斯先生
My name is Mr. Gus.
大衬衣拉里 好久不见
Hey, Larry big shirt. Long time no see.
嗨 天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
近来可好 金发妹
How's it going, Blondie?
可好了 天才叔公
Doing great, Uncle G!
最近发生啥事了 鸭头唐尼
What's going on, Duck Head Donny?
笑死我了 唐尼
Good one, Donny.
来跟我击个掌掸掸羽毛好不好
Slap me some feather down low, huh?
你好啊 意面腿
Hiya, spaghetti legs!
我最爱的面食最近怎么样啊
How's my favorite pasta doing?
我很好 天才叔公
I'm fine, Uncle Grandpa!
请问你哪位
And who are you?
埃里克
Eric.
不 我要的是你的外号♥
No. I meant your nickname.
那个啊
Oh, that?
我压根就没有
I don't have one.
逊
Lame.
估计是我太无趣 不配有外号♥
I guess I'm too boring to have a nickname.
你说的确实
You could say that again.
咱这边的意面腿可神了
While spaghetti legs over here is amazing!
小朋友 知道意面跟什么东西最配吗
Hey, kid. Know what goes with spaghetti?
不知道
I don't know.
披萨
Pizza!
小朋友们 到处去玩吧
Hey, kids, let's hang!
你不用担心 埃里克
Don't worry about that, Eric.
看看我
Look at me.
大家都说我无趣
People say I'm boring,
不过我觉得我可俏皮了
but I think I'm pretty nifty.
总之我该回去清理冰箱了
Anyway, I should get back to cleaning out the fridge.
对你没外号♥的痛我深有同感 埃里克
I feel your pain about nicknames, Eric.
我小的时候也没有酷外号♥
When I was young, I didn't have a cool nickname either.
那段时间尤为黑暗
It was a dark time.
你外号♥是啥
What is your nickname?
波波
Bobo.
那我怎样才能有个像那样子的酷外号♥
Well, how do I get a cool nickname like that?
外号♥可不是想有就能有的
You can't just get a nickname.
要靠实际行动获得
You gotta earn it!
那要怎样的行动才行
Well, how do I do that?
你必须做出
You have to do something...
传奇大业
legendary!
传奇大业
Legendary?
比如什么
Like what?
这问题问得好
That's a good question.
传奇大业
Legendary...
传奇大业
legendary.
完美
Perfect!
要想获得你的超棒外号♥
To earn your awesome nickname,
你就必须驯服这个长满草的疯狂庭院
you must tame this crazy, overgrown yard!
这庭院好像还挺正常的
Well, that doesn't look too bad.
没错
You're right!
必须先给庭院加点料
We'd better do something about that.
肚包 快上
Belly Bag, you're up.
明白 天才叔公
Got ya, Uncle G!
谢了 肚包
Thank you, Belly Bag.
叔公速长肥
这个应该能成
This should do the trick.
谢了 波波
Thanks, Bobo!
我从来都没见过这样的庭院
I've never seen a yard like this!
我也一样
Neither have I.
所以一定要全驯服了才算传奇大业吗
So...I'm supposed to tame all to become legendary?
我这辈子都不会有外号♥了
I'll never get a nickname!
你肯定会有的
Sure you will.
让我来做你的记录者
And I will be your chronicler!
我会把你所有的传奇大业
I'll record all of your legendary deeds
埃里克
都记在这本传奇之书中
in this legendary book!
所有传奇之人都用得着这书
Every legendary person needs one.
好
Okay.
你的传奇之旅就此开始
Your legendary journey begins.
那我得先做什么呢
Well, what do I do first?
根据我刚才所写的
According to what I just wrote,
你必须把那些树叶吹成一个树叶堆
you must blow those leaves into a pile.
这是你的武器
Here's your weapon!
开始吹
Start blowing.
慢着慢着
Hold on, hold on.
就这速度肯定吹不完
You'll never get done at this rate.
低速 高速 疯速
我来加大一点马力
I'll just turn the power up a little.
现在你很快就能吹完了
Now you'll be done in no time!
太麻烦了
That was tough!
那我的外号♥是啥
So, what's my nickname?
“叶面”吗
"Leaf face"?
不
No.
书上写着下一步是
The book says the next thing to do is...
除杂草
whack those weeds!
有只负鼠
It's a possum.
杂草已清除
Weeds whackethed!
那“除草大♥师♥埃里克”就是我外号♥了吗
So, is "Eric the weeds master" my nickname?
干得漂亮 不过还不能算传奇大业
Nice try, but you're not legendary yet.
快把那个树桩拔♥出♥来♥
Now, pull that stump!
腿使点劲
Lift with your legs!
树桩拔♥出♥来♥了
Stump pulled!
蜜蜂
Bees!
好了 我树叶吹成一堆了
Okay, I blew the leaves into a pile,
杂草除完了
whacked the weeds,
跟负鼠摔过跤了
wrestled the possum,
树桩拔完了
pulled the stump,
在一大群蜜蜂袭击之下存活了
and survived an army of bees!
现在我应该传奇到能有个外号♥了吧
I must be legendary enough for a nickname now.
还没呢
Not yet.
上面写着你要先完成最终的探索任务
Says here you got one final quest
才会有个好外号♥
before you get a sweet nickname.
你必须先去那儿剪掉
You gotta go over there and cut down...
那片灌木丛
that bush.
这任务好简单
This one seems easy.
看来你把最简单的留到最后去了
Looks like you saved the easiest for last!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
那灌木丛
That bush --
不是 灌木丛
Is... not... a-a bush!
那玩意肯定就是灌木丛 埃里克
I'm pretty sure that's a bush, Eric.
你好啊 灌木丛
Hello, bush.
那不是灌木丛
That's not a bush!
肚包 别打扰天才叔公讲话
Belly Bag, Uncle Grandpa is talking.
你好啊 灌木丛
Hello, bush.
我是你的天才
I'm your uncle --
天才
uncle --
叔公
grandpa.
原来我是烤棉花糖夹心饼味的
I taste like s'mores!
你说的应该没错
You might be right.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表