剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
捉迷藏
不错 老虎
Nice one, tiger.
你好快就找到我了 小妹
You found me quick, girl!
不过你还是得找到
But you still got to find
那片油腻腻的披萨
that greasy pizza slice.
你们在找披萨史蒂夫吗
You guys looking for Pizza Steve?
天才叔公 别供出我的藏身处
Uncle Grandpa, don't give up my hiding place.
那算不上藏身处
That's not a hiding place.
那叫我的侧脸
That's called the side of my face.
老天啊
Aw, man!
你全把我供出来了
You totally blew my cover.
那你在做什么呢 天才叔公
So, what's shaking, Uncle Grandpa?
我在稍作休息 小酌冰镇补丁
I'm takin' a little break,
sippin' an ice-cold glass of puddin'.
你们是要做什么
What're you guys up to?
我们三个在玩
The three of us are in the midst of
一局友好的捉迷藏
a nice friendly game of hide-and-seek.
你是说捉迷藏吗
Did you say hide-and-seek?
是啊 来加入我们吧 天才叔公
Yeah. You should join us, Uncle Grandpa.
可好玩了
It's fun.
好玩
Fun?!
你们觉得捉迷藏很好玩
You think hide-and-seek is fun?!
是啊
Yeah.
捉迷藏是十分恐怖的游戏 格斯先生
It's a horrendous game, Mr. Gus!
是危险 危险的游戏
It's a dangerous, dangerous game!
而且还邪恶
Also, it's evil.
叔公
怎么了 天才叔公
What's the matter, Uncle Grandpa?
来跟你们说
I'll tell ya!
那是我老朋友托尼发生的事
It's about my dear old friend Tony.
托尼
Tony?
好多好多年前
Many, many years ago
我们会一块玩捉迷藏
we would play hide-and-seek together.
但是有一次 轮到托尼藏的时候
But one time, when it was Tony's turn to hide
我却找不到他
I couldn't find him!
我十分尽力
I tried so hard!
我到处都找了
I searched everywhere --
向上 向下 四面八方
up, down, all around.
可 可我就是找不到那可怜人
But -- but I never found the poor guy!
从那天起 我就发誓
From that day forward, I vowed
再也不玩那个邪恶游戏了
never to play that wicked game again!
来嘛 天才叔公
Aw, come on, Uncle Grandpa
你要克服你对捉迷藏的恐惧
you need to get over your fear of hide-and-seek.
而且跟你的好朋友一块玩
And there's no better way
可是最好的克服恐惧的方式
than playing with your best buds.
不对 格斯先生
No, Mr. Gus!
你才必须要学
It's you that must learn --
学会恐惧捉迷藏
learn to fear it!
我不能失去你们
I just can't lose you guys
就像我失去亲爱的托尼一样
like I lost my dear ol' Tony!
托尼可能就只是藏得烦了回家去了
But Tony probably just got tired of hiding
and went home.
我很确定他现在早就忘了游戏的事
I'm sure he's forgotten about the game by now
所以你应该直接就把他的事忘了
so you should just forget about him.
不行
Oh, no.
托尼可忘不了
Not Tony.
他玩捉迷藏绝对不会放弃
He'd never give up in the middle of hidin' and seekin'.
他对捉迷藏爱得深沉
He had a real love for the game.
有时候他倔得跟硬骨头似的
He could be such a bonehead about it sometimes.
再说最后一次 我绝对不会
For the last time, I will never
在我余生中再去玩一局捉迷藏
ever play a single game of hide-and-seek
for the rest of my life!
不管你们怎么说我都不会反悔
And nothing you can say will ever change my mind!
可是叔公
But, Uncle G
你只有去玩才能非凡啊 老兄
you got to play it to slay it, bro.
我加入
I'm in!
好 你来捉 天才叔公
Okay, you're the seeker, Uncle Grandpa.
还记得要怎么做吧
You remember what to do, right?
就挂念着去找藏身处就行 格斯先生
You just worry about finding a hiding place, Mr. Gus.
你的天才叔公还记得怎么数到十
I think your Uncle Grandpa remembers how to count to 10.
1 2
1, 2
土豆
potato
洗碗机
dishwasher
二十猫
20-cat
7...
好啊
Ah, yeah.
格斯先生 这藏身处是我的
Mr. Gus, this is my hiding place.
其实你们两个都应该走开
Actually, you both need to leave.
我先到这的
I was here first.
真是的
Aw, man!
老虎也来这藏
Tiger, too?
17 热狗
17, hot dog
10!
藏好了吗 叔公来了
Ready or not, here comes grandpa!
他们往哪走了
But which way did they go?
往那走了是吗
Thataway, huh?
谢了 手椅
Thanks, hand chair.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
肚包 是你吗
Belly Bag, is that you?
等一下
Hold it.
藏的地方可真是高明 格斯先生
Very clever hiding spot, Mr. Gus
可你糊弄不了你的天才叔公
but you can't fool your old Uncle Grandpa!
我刚好知道你爱吃咸的
I happen to know that you like salty foods
这就表示
which means...
你就藏在盐瓶子里
You're hiding in the salt shaker!
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
他没藏在盐瓶子里
Well, he's not in the salt shaker.
肯定就藏在这瓶蒙古火焰拳辣酱里
Must be in this bottle of
Mongolian fire-punch hot juice.
天才叔公找我们找得挺不容易
Sounds like Uncle Grandpa is having a hard time.
给他个机会 各位
Give him a chance, guys.
他一定会找到我们的
I know he's gonna find us.
各位
Guys?
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
球池
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
他们会在哪呢
Where could they be?
老虎
Tiger?
《五王出征》
天才叔公:
你看到肚包了吗
树:…
游戏结束
这怕不是个坏点子
Maybe this was a bad idea.
他找的时间也太久了吧
This is taking way too long.
可是只有这样
But this is the only way
我们才能帮天才叔公克服
we can help Uncle Grandpa get over
对捉迷藏的恐惧
his fear of hide-and-seek.
你们大家看好了
You guys just watch.
他找到我们肯定就只是几分钟的事
I bet he finds us in a matter of minutes.
875000分钟后
各位
Guys?!
各位
Guys?!
各位
Guys?!
我找不到他们
I can't find them!
我失去了我的朋友们
I lost my friends
就像失去了托尼一样
just like I lost Tony!
杂物间
太糟糕了
This is terrible!
我怎么会让这种事发生
How could I have let this happen?!
这是什么
What's this?!
托尼
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表