剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
you need to move a little faster
出口在眼前 一切进展顺利
You're almost there, things are looking really nice
我就快到门口了
I'm almost at the door --
一块派给你
I got you a slice!
我放弃 求你了
I give up! Please!
我只要你还能给我那块派就好
All I ask is that you still give me that pie!
等一下 你原来是天才叔公
Wait a second! You're Uncle Grandpa!
你穿着那一身害我都认不出来了
I didn't recognize you with that costume on.
对不起先前吓着你了
Sorry if I scared you earlier.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
给我
Gimme!
全靠说唱的强大力量
By using the influential power of hip-hop.
并且也认识到
Also by learning that
要想再人生中继续前进
in order to move forward as a person
就必须放开过去
you have to let go of the past.
我明白了
I get it.
所以你是说
So you're saying
我应该放了我所有最爱的节日吉祥物
I should let go of all my favorite holiday mascots
才能成为健康的全面发展的人吗
to become a healthy, well-rounded individual?
其实我并没完全想提你的状况
Well, I wasn't really trying to relate to your situation.
主要说的还是我自己
I was mostly focusing on myself.
他说的就是要放了我们
Yes! Yes! That's what he's saying!
看来你说得对 天才叔公
Yeah, I guess you're right, Uncle Grandpa.
善良
邪恶
抛开烂派不谈
Aside from that lousy pie
你也没那么坏 小萨丽
you're not so bad, little Sally.
再见了
See you later!
再见
Bye!
再见 美国退伍军人节迅猛龙
Goodbye, Veteran's Day velociraptor.
感谢你的付出
And thank you for your service.
美国万岁
America!
看来我们最终还是拯救了圣诞节
Well, looks like I saved Christmas after all.
完全没有
Hardly!
剩下的礼物都让你送完需要一辈子
It took you forever
to deliver the rest of those presents.
春天都已经到了
It's already spring.
说得对
Right.
看来我该多听我哥的话了
Guess I should listen to my brother more often.
抱歉一直以来都在发脾气
Sorry for losing my temper all the time.
我们的确配合得很不错
We do make a pretty good team.
的确如此
We sure do.
这就表示我们终于能和好了
Which means we finally can bury the hatchet.
埋 斧 头
为什么 为什么
Why?! Why?!
谢谢你 天才叔公
Thank you, Uncle Grandpa.
有缘再见吧
See you around, huh?
你要去哪 雪人兄
Where are you going, snow buddy?
雪人兄
Snow buddy?!
所以 我屠完龙
So, by the time I slayed the dragon
成功解救其他孤儿之后
and finished saving the rest of the orphans
我食欲暴增
I had built up quite the appetite.
于是我就做了神人都会做的事
So I did what any amazing person would do
做了美味无比的七道菜平安夜晚宴
and I cooked a delicious
seven-course Christmas Eve dinner
给我和所有五百名孤儿们吃
for me and all 500 orphans.
真是不敢相信
It was unbelievable.
是啊 实在不敢相信
Yeah, that sounds unbelievable.
因为我压根就不相信
'Cause I don't believe you.
要不是叔公坚持
If Uncle G hadn't insisted on
今晚给我们做平安夜晚宴
cooking Christmas Eve dinner for us tonight
披萨史蒂夫早就给你们露一手
Pizza Steve could have showed you
节日超神厨艺了
his holiday meal-makin' skills.
好吧 看来只能明年再露了
Oh, well. Next year, I guess.
说到晚宴
Yeah, speaking of dinner
你吃的已经都做好了吧 天才叔公
you almost ready with that food, Uncle Grandpa?
我们都饿坏了
We're starving over here!
最后再做点收尾工作
Just applying the last finishing touches.
触 碰
完成
Done!
好啊
All right!
早该这样了
About time!
希望你们胃口大开
Hope you're all hungry.
你做得太好了 天才叔公
You outdid yourself, Uncle Grandpa!
是啊 我都等不及要开吃了
Yeah! I can't wait to eat this.
等一下 应该先拍一下这桌丰盛佳肴
Wait! I should take a picture of this gorgeous feast
留作纪念
so I'll always remember it.
能拿一下照相机吗 肚包
Can I have my camera, Belly Bag?
好 但尽量快一点
Okay, but try to make it quick.
我们都好饿
We're all pretty hungry here.
没问题
No problem.
说“茄子”
Say "Cheese!"
忘把镜头上面的盖子取下来了
Forgot to take the lens cap off.
拜托 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa.
直接用心去纪念这场晚宴得了
Let's just use our minds to remember this meal.
饭菜要凉了
The food's gettin' cold.
放心
Don't worry.
我先找到合适的角度
I just got to get the right angle.
就快好了
Almost got it.
不 别踩到奶油起司
No! Don't step on the cream cheese!
那是黄油 不是奶油起司
That's butter, not cream chee-e-e-eee!
它们应该很爱吃
I think they liked it.
希望你那照片拍得很值
I hope that picture was worth it
因为你糟蹋了整场平安夜晚宴
'cause you just ruined Christmas Eve dinner
还有我的心情
and my mood.
起码那几条野狗
At least those stray dogs
因为拍照吃到了丰盛的平安夜晚宴
got a nice holiday meal out of this.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你也对我很生气吗 肚包
Are you mad at me, too, Belly Bag?
比起生气 更多的是失望
More disappointed than upset.
天啊
Aw, man.
我搞砸了一切 还让朋友失望了
I ruined everything, and I disappointed my friends.
我最烂了
I'm the worst.
我看我还是人间蒸发比较好
Maybe it will be better if I just disappear.
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
听起来天才叔公十分灰心丧气
Yeah, sounds like Uncle Grandpa
is pretty discouraged down there.
劳伦斯 要来帮他一把嘛
Lawrence, you want to handle this one?
好啊 我就爱看他拍的节目
Sure. I like his show.
帮就帮
Why not?
最好快一点
You'd better hurry.
他朝着镇桥走过去了
He's making his way toward the town bridge.
看来让朋友不再失望的唯一办法
Guess the only thing I can do
to not let any of my friends down again
就是把自己发射到遥远的外太空
is to blast myself into faraway outer space
用这个别人落在桥上的
using this conveniently placed jet pack
刚好就有的喷气背包
someone left on the bridge.
天啊
Oh, my.
你想用那个喷气背包干什么
What do you plan on doing with that jet pack?
把自己发射到外太空
Gonna launch myself into space
一辈子漫无目的到处飘
and float aimlessly forever
从此再也不让朋友失望
so I won't disappoint my friends anymore.
天啊
Oh, dear.
这想法可不怎么好
Well, that doesn't sound like a pleasant idea.
你应该先跟我来
Maybe you should come with me instead.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是劳伦斯 你的龙虾守护神
I'm Lawrence, your guardian lobster!
我怎么就跟龙虾凑一块了
How come I got paired with a lobster?
随便怎么相处都行
Just a random compatibility thing.
不必担心
No worries.
跟我来 给你看点东西
Come with me. I need to show you something.
有点怪 看就看
That's a little weird, but okay.
我朋友科学怪人跟那群暴民在干什么
What's my pal Frankenstein doing with that angry mob?
他怎么样子这么难过
And why's he so sad-looking?
我向你展示的是
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表