剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
神秘声音
好的 各位
Okay, everybody.
有谁准备好要开始睡衣做梦派对夜的
Who's ready for sleepover dream night?
好的
All right!
热狗
Hot dog.
前往做梦堡垒
To the dream fort!
晚安 超强恐龙人格斯先生
Night-night, super-strong dinosaur guy Mr. Gus.
晚安 爱开玩笑的酷哥披萨史蒂夫
Night-night, my cool dude jokester Pizza Steve.
晚安 可爱的巨型写实风飞行老虎
Night-night, sweet giant realistic flying tiger.
晚安 魔力肚包
Night-night, magical Belly Bag.
晚安 帅到不行的天才叔公
Night-night, incredibly handsome Uncle Grandpa.
晚安
Night-night.
愿你睡个好觉
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
熄灯了 各位
Lights out, everybody.
怎么每次关这破灯的都得是我
How come I always have to put out the dang lights?
意大利面
Spaghetti!
你们有听到什么声音吗
You hear a noise?
我好像听到了什么声音
I think I heard a noise.
你有吗
Did you?
我好像也听到了声音
I think I heard a noise, too.
你听到声音了吗
Did you hear a noise?
我也一样听到了声音
I think I heard a noise, as well.
你听到
Did you hear a --
好吧
Oh, well.
肯定是梦
Must have been a dream.
可我们根本没做梦
But we weren't dreaming.
我们都还没睡着
We weren't even asleep yet.
随便猜猜罢了
Just a theory.
晚安
Night-night.
祝你们做个好梦 亲爱的
Sweet dreams, darlings.
又来了
There it is again.
什么又来了
There's what again?
那个声音
That noise!
有点像是
It was sort of like
那个声音
That noise.
最好遵从我远房♥曾表亲德古拉的建议
I say we follow the advice
of my great grandcousin nephew Dracula
[ 德古拉:著名吸血鬼 ]
无视这声音
and ignore it.
祝你们做个好梦 亲爱的
Sweet dreams, darlings.
真有这必要吗
Was that really necessary?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都不知道自己是怎么回事
I don't know what came over me.
就是 是
It's just -- just...
刚才那声音
That noise!
是啊 天才叔公
Yeah, Uncle Grandpa.
那声音可烦死披萨史蒂夫了
That noise is putting Pizza Steve on edge
让披萨史蒂夫珍贵的美容觉大受损失
costing Pizza Steve
valuable handsome gentleman sleep.
我们睡不着
We can't sleep!
要是睡不着 就做不了梦
And if we can't sleep, we can't dream!
要是没法在睡衣做梦派对夜做梦
And if we can't dream at sleepover dream night
那这一切又有什么意义
what's the point of anything?!
不
No.
我没事
I'm okay.
大丈夫有泪不轻弹
Grown men don't cry...
除了在被郊狼追的时候以外
Except when they get chased by coyotes.
总之 我要找出声音是从哪来的
Anyway, I will find out where that noise is coming from
找不到就决不罢休
and I will not rest until I find it.
可找不到根本休息不了啊
But we can't rest until we find it.
我就是这么个意思
That's exactly my point.
格斯先生 有什么计划
Mr. Gus, what's the plan?
差不多应该要搜查整辆露营车
Well, we probably should search around the R.V.
找出声音是从哪来的 让它安静
And find where the noise is coming from and stop it.
过来 声音
Here, noise!
快过来 声音
Come here, noise!
过来吧 小朋友
Come here, boy!
应该是从这边传出来的
I think it's coming from here.
或者没这回事
Or not.
不对 老虎
No, tiger.
是从奶酪树枝炖锅传出来的
It's coming from the cheese and stick casserole.
电玩
The video game!
睡衣做梦派对夜危险了
Sleepover dream night is in jeopardy!
必须搜查露营车上每一间房♥间
We gotta search every room in the R.V.
找不到神秘声音决不罢休
until we find that mystery noise.
嘣
我们好像让声音不
I think we stopped the --
都把房♥间全弄乱了 还是毫无头绪
We've ripped apart every room, and still nothing!
这就只能意味着一件事
Which can only mean one thing.
不要站在独木舟上吗
Don't stand up in a canoe?
对
Oh, yeah.
说的没错 老虎
That's right, tiger.
声音肯定是从墙里发出来的
It must be coming from inside the walls.
仔细听
Let's have us a listen.
不行 那样没用
No. That won't work.
麦当驴
肯定有用
This will work.
是我的特别款麦当驴收藏杯
It's my special mcdonkey's collectors' cup.
找到了
I got it.
声音是从墙壁里面发出来的
It's coming from that wall!
不
No!
是那面墙 你这笨蛋
That wall, you dum-dum!
那面墙
That wall!
那面墙
That wall!
终于啊
At last!
这声音总算停了
That noise finally stopped!
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
谁是这声音的始作俑者
What's causing this noise?!
那肯定是
Then it must be...
我们其中之一
One of us!
是真的吗
Oh, really, huh?
那可太有趣了
That's really interesting.
要是你问披萨史蒂夫的话
'Cause if you ask Pizza Steve
他就会说是格斯先生
he'd say it's Mr. Gus!
别 别相信他
Don't -- don't believe him.
你们都知道我只是个友善的邻家恐龙
You all know I'm just a friendly neighborhood dinosaur.
你们知道真正的罪魁祸首就是
You know who the real culprit is --
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
不
No.
哦不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你们都在瞎想
You're all delusional.
你 你们快后退 听到没
You -- you stand back now, you hear?
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anybody.
我警告你们
I'm warning you.
不要再往前踏一步
Not another step.
肚包
Belly Bag?
真是的
Oh, brother.
成功了
I did it.
我终于让声音不响了
I finally stopped the noise.
我终于让声音不响了
I finally stopped the noise!
不会吧
Oh, no!
我就是发出声音的那个人
I was the one making the noise.
要是我想睡觉的话
If I'm ever going to get some sleep
我必须打晕自己让声音不响
I'm gonna have to knock myself out to stop the noise.
刚才怎么了
What just happened now?
我觉得非常明显
I think it's pretty obvious.
但我要让别人来解释
But I'll let someone else explain it.
我们一定在睡衣做梦派对夜
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表