剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
肚皮兄弟情的第一条规矩
The first rule of the belly brotherhood
就是绝不能落下任何一个肚皮兄弟
is you never leave a belly brother behind.
趁夜行狼还没出现
Now let's get out of this shirt
咱赶快离开这件衬衣
before the night wolves show up.
六条一群的夜行狼
A six-pack of night wolves...
狼均六块腹肌
With six packs.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
看样子它们要把我们带到狼窝里去
Looks like they're taking us to their wolf den!
这窝不错
Nice den.
要加点青酱
Needs pesto.
都过来吃
Come and get it!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
好啊
All right!
我饿坏了
I'm starving!
甜点时间再见 小朋友
See you for dessert, kid.
孩子 这群夜行狼要先吃了我
Kid, these night wolves are gonna eat me first.
你一定要救我
You've got to save me!
可我不知道怎么救
But I don't know how!
像我那样用你的肚皮
Use your belly like I did!
可你是天才叔公
But you're Uncle Grandpa.
我只是个小孩
I'm just a kid.
不
No.
你是肚皮兄弟
You're a belly brother!
我相信你
I believe in you.
干得漂亮
Great job!
我们一起来
Let's do this!
好耶
Yeah!
还不错
Not bad.
现在轮到我了
My turn now.
早安
Good morning!
惨了
Oh, no.
饱餐一顿的时间到
Time to feast!
嘿 夜行狼
Hey, night wolf!
建议你看这个大饱眼福
Why don't you feast your eyes on this?!
看着我的肚皮
Look into my belly.
深深凝视我的肚皮
Look deep into my belly.
再深一点 再深一点
Deeper. Deeper.
再深一点 再深一点
Deeper. Deeper.
你成功了
You did it!
绝不能落下任何一个肚皮兄弟
You never leave a belly brother behind.
对吧
Right?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你把我从夜行饿狼手上解救出来
Thanks for saving me from those hungry night wolves!
不 应该谢谢你 天才叔公
No. Thank you, Uncle Grandpa.
你让我学到了长着大肚皮是超酷的事
You taught me that having a big belly is pretty cool.
肚皮兄弟之间就该这样
That's what belly brothers are for.
天才叔公 我们必须要趁他妈妈生气前
Uncle Grandpa, we got to get this kid home
把这个孩子送回去
before his mom gets mad!
说得对 肚包
You're right, Belly Bag.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
来吧
Come on!
出发
Let's go-o-o-o!
为我给你做的新衬衣闹的事向你道歉
Sorry about your new shirt I made you.
夜行狼
我再也不需要什么衬衣了
I don't need a shirt anymore.
只会遮住我的超棒肚皮
It would only cover my awesome belly.
正是我想听到的
That's what I like to hear!
来个肚皮兄弟碰肚皮吧
Now give me a belly brothers belly bump.
你弄好了没
Are you ready yet?
你居然连衬衣都没穿
You don't even have a shirt on!
天才叔公教会了我
Uncle Grandpa taught me that
肚皮兄弟没必要穿衬衣
belly brothers don't have to wear shirts!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
对 他就在
Yeah, he's right h--
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
你在干什么 天才叔公
What are you doing, Uncle Grandpa?
格斯先生你看
Mr. Gus, look!
有个冒牌货
There's an imposter.
众所周知我才是真正的天才叔公
Everyone knows I'm the real Uncle Grandpa.
那不是冒牌货
That's not an imposter.
只是单纯写着“天才叔公”
咒
That just spells "Uncle Grandpa."
这玩意有魔咒
This thing has magical spells?!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
披萨史蒂夫的
快乐日常
怎么回事 格斯先生
What is going on, big Mr. Gus?
我刚还在看一部搞笑节目
I was watching a humorous comedy show.
是吗
Yeah?
那你瞧瞧这个
Well, check this out!
披萨史蒂夫要坐上某种
Pizza Steve is getting into some
重要的三轮车
serious three-wheel motion here.
是 我很高兴
Yeah, I'm glad
能决定造出这辆超棒的高速飞车
I decided to make this awesome speed-cycle
用我的两只手
with my own two hands...
和脚
and feet.
那不是你造出来的
You didn't make that.
就是我造的
Yes, I did.
我白手起家制♥造♥的这个小公主
Totally crafted this little princess from scratch --
用的还都是露营车周围的材料
just stuff laying around the R. V.!
我基本上就是个当代托马斯·爱因斯生
I'm basically a modern-day Thomas Einston,
但是比他好上一巴西倍
except like a Brazilian times better!
那不是你造出来的
You didn't make that.
你那是
You got that --
真对不起
I'm sorry.
你刚才是在说什么话吗
Were you saying something?
请继续
Please continue.
你
You --
你那
You got --
你那是
You got that --
你还让不让我说完了
You gonna let me finish?
让啊 老兄
Yeah, bro.
说吧
Go ahead.
你
You --
那不是你造出来的
You didn't make that!
你那是天才叔公送你的圣诞礼物
You got that as a Christmas present from Uncle Grandpa!
大家一起造的
We all did!
太对了 格斯先生
True story, Mr. Gus!
天才叔公
好的
Okay,
现在要用魔咒打败魔咒
now to fight magical spells with magical spells.
天才叔公显灵
Uncle Grandpa-dacus,
早唵嘛呢叭咪吽
good mornincus!
大才又八
这下你高兴了吧
Are you happy now?
是
Yeah.
你不是大才又八
You're not Ule Gapa!
我才是大才又八
I'm Ule Gapa!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表