剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
他说什么了
What'd he say?
快把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
你朋友还在上厕所吗
Your friends still in the bathroom?
你确定我不能再给你点什么吗
You sure I can't get you anything else?
连牛排冰沙都不行吗
Not even a steak smoothie?
天啊各位 那场灯光秀真的好疯狂
Boy, guys, that light show sure was crazy!
行了各位 我一整天玩得够久了
Okay, guys, I've had enough fun for one day!
可以回去洗盘子付账了吗
Can we please head back
and just wash dishes to pay our bill?!
可是格斯先生
But, Mr. Gus!
宝藏就快找到了
We're so close!
我来帮你
Let me show you
在这幅沾满灰的可靠地图上指出来
on the trusty dusty map.
等一下
Wait a second.
这地图有点不对劲
Something is wrong with this map.
我一直就想告诉你这事
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
等等 格斯先生
Wait, Mr. Gus.
就一小会
Just one second.
这样就行了
There we go!
那么 根据地图上写的
So, according to the map,
宝藏就在下方300英尺处左侧
the treasure is about 300 feet down, to the left.
先经过迪利威利虾房♥间
We'll pass the Shrimp Dilly Willy room,
再通过戴维琼斯龙虾柜
then through Davey Jones lobster locker,
这样不知不觉间 我们就能找到宝藏了
and before you know it, we'll be at the treasure!
快给我
Give me that!
我一直在跟你们说
I keep telling you!
这不是藏宝图
This is not a map!
是个垃圾儿童活动餐具垫
It's a stupid children's activity place mat!
可是 可是
But -- but --
不
No!
这不是藏宝图
It's not a treasure map!
快退后 披萨史蒂夫
Stand back, Pizza Steve.
垃圾儿童餐具垫
Stupid...Place...Mat...for kids!
不好
Oh, no!
没了地图我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do with no map?
干得漂亮 格斯先生
Well, nice work, Mr. Gus.
现在该怎么去找宝藏
Now how are we gonna get to the treasure?
兄弟们好
Ahoy, mateys!
你们发现了呼吸孔船长的秘密藏身处
You found captain blowhole's secret hideout!
看见没 格斯先生
See, Mr. Gus?
他是真的
He is real!
那么 你们三个是来找我宝藏的吗
So, ye three be after me treasure?
就我们三个
We be three!
我们可以去走吗
Can we please "heeve" it?
我是说 取走
I mean, have it?
可以
Aye.
先别急 老兄
Not so fast, Matey.
要知道 想要取走我的宝藏
You see, in order to get me treasure,
你们必须回答我的谜语
you must answer me riddle!
太棒了 我爱谜语
Oh, great! I love riddles.
我也一样
Well, so do I.
但是如果你们打错了
But if you answer incorrectly,
我就强迫你们走甲板而亡
you'll be forced to walk the plank
to your certain demise.
好的
Okay!
回答就回答
We'll answer it.
可是
But --
太棒了
Great!
我刚把餐具垫放哪了
Now, where did I put that place mat?
开始答题吧
Here we go.
什么东西没有起点 中心 终点
What has no beginning, middle, or end,
却又与各大洲相接
but touches every continent?
这简单
That's easy.
没错 答案就是
Yeah, the answer is --
不
No!
趁你们还没答出什么怪答案
Before you guys say something weird,
先让我来回答好了
let me handle this.
好的 那么正确答案
Okay. So, the correct answer is,
很显然就是 海
obviously, the oce--
抱歉先失陪一下
Please excuse us for a moment.
天才叔公 你在搞什么鬼
Uncle Grandpa, what are you doing?!
确保你说的是正确答案
Making sure you say the right answer.
我就在说啊
I was.
正确答案明明就是海洋
And the right answer is, the ocean.
海洋没有起点 中心 终点
The ocean has no beginning, middle, or end
却又与各大洲相接
but touches every continent!
错了 格斯先生
No, Mr. Gus.
是新做出来的意大利面鱼肉三明治
It's the new spaghetti-fish sandwich.
没错 意大利面鱼肉三明治 不明显吗
Yeah, spaghetti-fish sandwich, duh!
什么
What --
开什么玩笑
are you serious?!
你们太怪了吧
You guys are so weird!
记得根啤河吗
Remember root beer river?
那是下水道
That was a sewer.
失落之城鱼兰蒂斯
Lost city of Fishlantis?
地铁
The subway.
激光秀
The laser light show?
银行保险库
Bank vault.
格斯先生 有时候你必须接受奇怪
Mr. Gus, sometimes you just have to embrace the weird!
奇怪
可那些东西没一个奇怪的
But none of that stuff was weird.
你那都是装奇怪
You just pretended it was.
这些玩意没一个奇怪的 格斯先生
None of this stuff is weird, Mr. Gus?
不然你就把这个告诉给
Why don't you tell that
那边那个会说话的海豚海盗好了
to the talking dolphin pirate over there?
慢慢来
Take your time!
挺难的
It's a toughie.
随便你
Whatever.
我知道正确答案是什么
I know what the right answer is,
这也是我要给他的东西
and that's the one I'm gonna give him.
好的 呼吸孔船长
Okay, captain blowhole.
正确答案就是
The correct answer is --
格斯先生 要接受
Mr. Gus, embrace it!
接受奇怪
Embrace the weird!
意大利面鱼肉三明治
Spaghetti-fish sandwich?
意大利面鱼肉
Spaghetti-fish...
正确
Correct!
万岁 成功了
Hooray! We did it!
就是这了 小子们
Well, here she is, boys --
我的宝藏
me treasure!
于呼吸孔船长餐厅
免费用餐一次
呼吸孔船长参与经销店均有效
Valid at any participating
captain blowhole franchise!
干得漂亮 格斯先生
Great work, Mr. Gus.
是啊
Yeah!
这样就能把账付清大功告成了
This will cover our bill and we'll be home free!
接受奇怪
Embrace the weird.
等到老虎听到这好消息再说
Wait till tiger hears about this!
又一批开心的客人们
Another set of happy customers.
现在又要孤单一个人了
Now back to being alone.
快看
Look!
服务生小姐
Waitress lady!
服务生小姐你看
Waitress lady, look!
我们有优♥惠♥券
We have a coupon!
免费用餐券
A coupon for a free meal!
格斯先生 跟她说
Mr. Gus, tell her.
这是优♥惠♥券
It's a coupon.
你看 这是优♥惠♥券
See? It's a coupon!
你看 优♥惠♥券
See? A coupon!
这是优♥惠♥券 你看
It's a coupon! See?
没错 是很好
Okay, yeah, that's good and all,
可这券根本不够付
but this does not cover
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表