剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
开得快也开得远
Driving real fast and driving real far
大楼好高
The building's too high
叔公会掉
and grandpa will fall
叔公一掉
And when grandpa falls
就会落在
he lands on his --
没用
Didn't work!
试试热虎奶
Try warm tiger's milk!
送奶车来了 天才叔公
Here comes the milk truck, Uncle Grandpa.
快啊 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa.
你肯定想喝
You know you want to drink it.
早不安
Bad morning!
婴儿用品没用
The baby stuff isn't working!
那就数羊
What about counting sheep?
每次都能让我睡着
That always knocks me right out.
砸 晕
你到底是要砸谁
Who exactly you trying to knock out?
好像有用了
I think it's working!
你想让我出车祸吗
Are you trying to make us crash?!
等一下
Wait a second.
有了
That's it!
老虎
Tiger
快把披萨史蒂夫的冰淇淋圣代扔过来
throw Pizza Steve's ice-cream sundae.
等等 什么
Wait. What?!
不要
No!
别扔我的冰淇淋早餐
Not my ice-cream breakfast!
只有冰淇淋里的糖分
The sugar from all that ice cream's the only thing
可以让他昏过去
that'll make him pass out
不想让天才叔公早上继续心情不好
and unless you want Uncle Grandpa
to continue having a bad morning
就必须牺牲你那破冰淇淋
you are gonna have to sacrifice your stupid ice cream!
可所有办法都还没试完呢
But we haven't explored all our options...
就比如 给他念你日记
Like, uh, reading him pages from your diary.
格斯先生秘密日记
每晚都可以让我睡着
This puts me to sleep every night!
要是你不把冰淇淋圣代给我
If you don't give me that ice-cream sundae
我就直接让你睡着
I'm gonna put you to sleep!
我觉得那个羊的办法就挺好
I thought the sheep were working just fine.
快啊 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa.
你很喜欢冰淇淋的
You love ice cream!
你最好快点
You better hurry!
就要开到头了
We're running out of surface area.
你害我没得选了 天才叔公
You leave me no choice, Uncle Grandpa.
有用了
It worked!
工厂
枕头厂
早安
Good morning
幸好天才叔公掉到了枕头厂里
Lucky for Uncle Grandpa he landed in a pillow factory.
还有钢铁
And steel.
枕头厂及钢铁公♥司♥
兼钢铁厂
You know, and steel factory.
早安
Good morning?
你们怎么都这么激动
What are you guys all so psyched about?
我们很高兴能看到你
We're just glad to see you
起床能起对边
get up on the right side of the bed.
可我睡的不是床 傻瓜
But I don't sleep in a bed, silly.
我睡的完全就是赛车
I sleep in a radical racecar.
为了保证你再也不出事
Well, just to make sure you never have another mishap
我们多做了点预防措施
we took some extra precautions.
高压电
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
你们最棒了
You're the best.
谁想吃冰淇淋当早餐
Now, who wants ice cream for breakfast?!
我想
I do!
这回 由我来开车
But this time, I'm driving.
监制
天才叔公
天才叔公 制♥作♥
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
天才叔公 你在里面已经待一星期了
Uncle Grandpa, you've been in there for a week.
好
'Kay!
我两分四十五秒之后就出去
I'll be out in 2 minutes and 45 seconds!
电邮电邮 我爱你
Email, email, I love you
电邮电邮 也爱我
Email, email loves me, too
电邮先生 我好爱你
Oh, Mr. Email, I love you.
我当然也爱我所有的鸭鸭
Of course I love all my duckies
可你有更特别的地方
but there's something special about you.
电邮先生
Mr. Email!
电邮
Email!
你放心 我的塑料羽毛朋友
Don't worry, my plastic feathered friend!
天才叔公会救你的
Uncle Grandpa's gonna save you!
玛尔玛超♥市♥
你有见到我珍贵的电邮吗
Have you seen my precious email?
今天没见到
Not today.
好吧 谢了
Okay, thanks.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
你在这干什么
What are you doing down here?!
我是来这哭的
This is where I come to cry.
什么
What?!
我是说
I said, uh
我是来这酷的
this is where I come to be a cool guy.
我说 你有见到过电邮吗
Say, have you seen email?
他差不多这么大
He's about yay big?
见过
Yeah, actually.
我看到他被带到那边的山洞里了
Saw him get taken into that cave over there.
好
Okay.
那谢谢了 披萨史蒂夫
Well, thanks, Pizza Steve.
里面真的好黑
Sure is dark in here.
最好把头灯打开
Better turn on the old headlights.
电邮 怎么了
Email! What's the matter?
那样啊
That's the matter.
把我儿子还来
Give me back my son!
爸
Dad?
我在这
I'm right here.
我长得一点也不像电邮
And I don't look anything like Email.
你当然不像了 小朋友
Of course you don't, boy.
当然不像
Of course you don't.
回来了 电邮
We made it, Email!
你这小捣蛋鬼
You little scamp!
你说得对
You're right.
我们确实进错房♥间了
We did come up in the wrong room.
本集完
本集完
Fin!
鱼鳍
听明白了吗
Did you get it?
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表