剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
锁在车外
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning!
早安 天才叔公
Good morning, Uncle Grandpa.
肚包
Belly Bag,
天才叔公今天为咱准备了什么呢
what does Uncle Grandpa have in store for us today?
为什么不问我
Why don't you tell me?
你可是天才叔公
You're Uncle Grandpa.
是吗 没错
I am? Yes!
早安 格斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Gus.
现在是下午三
It's 3:00 in the after--
给我秀秀你的肌肉
Show me your muscles.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气 天才叔公
You're welcome, Uncle Grandpa.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
手掌拥抱
Hand hug.
要知道是我发明的手掌拥抱
You know I invented the hand hug.
真的
You did?
没错
Yep.
那玩意还有大象
That and elephants.
大象才不是你发明的
You didn't invent elephants.
大象早就进化了有超过好几百万
The elephant evolved over millions of --
你最酷了 披萨史蒂夫
You're the coolest, Pizza Steve.
我知道
I know.
披萨史蒂夫 知道咱今天要做什么吗
Hey, Pizza Steve, do you know what we're doing today?
你们不记得了吗
Don't you guys remember?
天才叔公给咱安排了今晚的神秘约会
Uncle Grandpa set us all up on mystery dates tonight.
有吗 没错
I did? Yes!
可要是我们全去参加神秘约会的话
But if we're all out on mystery dates
那谁要在我们不在时照看露营车
who's gonna watch the R.V. while we're gone?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我两千年前就安装了安全系统
I installed a security system 2,000 years ago.
天才叔公 我觉得野蛮棍棒
Uncle Grandpa, I don't think a barbarian club
可不再是什么特别好的安全系统了
a very good security system anymore.
并且这已经坏好几年了
Plus, it's been busted for years.
只要修一修 稍微再升级下系统就行
We just need to fix it and update the O.S. a little bit.
好了 系统升级完毕
There. O.S. updated.
现在可以去参加神秘约会
Now we can go on our mystery dates
而不必担心我们的好东西会被人偷了
and not have to worry about
anyone stealing our cool stuff.
希望这东西有用
Let's hope it works.
不过我还有一个问题
But I have one more question.
如果我们都去约会了 那谁来开车
If we're all doing this, then who's driving?
我们出车祸了
We crashed!
知道那什么意思吧
You know what that means.
我必须去帮助小朋友实现狂野梦想
I got to go make some kid's wildest dreams come true!
好的 快去快回
Okay, but hurry back.
没有你我们不能参加神秘约会
We can't go on our mystery dates without you.
没错 你是我们之间的连结
Yeah, you're our hook-up!
早安
Good morning!
谢谢你帮我办钢琴演奏会 天才叔公
Thanks for helping me
with my piano recital, Uncle Grandpa.
早安
Good morning.
现在该动身前往神秘约会了
Now time to cruise over to our mystery dates.
已锁上
不好 我被锁在车外了
Oh, no! I'm locked out!
可是我们的神秘约会怎么办
But what about our mystery dates?!
不用担心 牵牛花
Not to worry, morning glory.
我要用超机密暗语敲门声来开门
I'll just use my super-secret password knock
to open the door.
来人 来人 放我进去
Help! Help! Let me in!
放我进去
Let me in!
来人 放我进去
Help! Let me in!
放我进去
Let me in!
放我进去 来人
Let me in! Help!
真不敢相信披萨史蒂夫和格斯先生
I can't believe Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus
没听到我发出的超机密暗语敲门声
didn't hear my super-secret password knock.
往窗户里面望 引起他们注意
Let's look through the window and get their attention.
不在办公室里
Not in the office.
不在卫生间里
Not in the bathroom.
放我进去 放我进去
Let me in! Let me in!
抱歉 窗户望错了
Sorry. Wrong window.
我本来希望事情不会变成现在这样
Well, I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this.
不 天才叔公
No, Uncle Grandpa!
你该不会是说
You don't mean...
没错
Yep.
披萨史蒂夫 格斯先生
Pizza Steve, Mr. Gus
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger
还有你 都依赖着我
and you are counting on me
没有一扇美丽的门
and no beautiful door
会阻挡我们死党室友进行神秘约会
is gonna stand in the way of me bringing
my best-friend roommates on our mystery dates.
太疯狂了吧
That's crazy, man!
你先退后一点
You better back up a little bit!
说得对
You're right.
最好退后
I better back up.
我可不想把露营车全弄坏了
I don't want to destroy the R.V.
我只想破门而已
I just want to break the door down.
不好了
Oh, no!
肯定是有人想闯空门
Someone must be trying to break in
偷走披萨史蒂夫的披萨好东西
to steal all of Pizza Steve's cool pizza stuff.
该你来保护我们了 格斯先生
And it's up to you to protect us, Mr. Gus.
你难道不觉得
Don't you think
你可以挑一把比勺子更好的武器吗
you could have picked a better weapon than a spoon?
短时间内我能找到的就只有这个
It's the only thing I could find on short notice.
你挑了个什么武器
What weapon did you choose?
我的内心就是致命武器
My mind is a lethal weapon.
可惜从来没装弹
Too bad it's never loaded.
等等
Wait!
我听到有动静 看
I hear something! Look!
就在那个灌木丛里
Over in that bush.
好的 就跟我们刚讨论过的那样
Okay, like we talked about --
你用勺子舀他脸
you scoop his face off
我就照着小女孩那样尖叫
while I scream like a little girl.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa.
早
Good...
安
Morning.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们还以为有人要闯空门
We thought someone was trying to break in.
我可以解释
I can explain.
好 说起来 就跟你们一样
Okay, so, just like you
我在外面 然后
I was outside, and...
你们在里面 像这样
You were inside, like this.
正当我要开门的时候
And then when I tried to open the door
门被锁上了 像这样
it was locked, like this.
不好了
Oh, no.
现在我从门外被锁到里面了
Now I'm locked inside from the outside!
关掉那个破警报
Turn off that dumb alarm!
我们听不清你说话
We can hardly hear you!
什么
What?!
我听不清你说话
I can hardly hear you!
最好把这破警报关了
I better turn off this dumb alarm.
自毁程序启动
Self-destruct sequence activated.
自毁程序启动
锁上了
It's locked.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你们一定要救我出去
You guys got to get me out of here!
就这样了
That's it.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表