剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Mind if I borrow your bed, tiger?
不行 你休想
Oh, no, you don't!
要是放水洗个澡放松放松
Maybe if I run a bath to soothe my senses
就能睡着了
I can fall asleep.
先在这等水放好
I'll just wait here.
有我在就休想
Not on my watch.
上面好软啊
So fluffy up here.
披萨史蒂夫说得对
Pizza Steve was right!
早跟你说过了
Told you so.
想活命就跟我来
Now come with me if you want to live.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
不能让丧尸待在露营车上
We can't let that zombie stay in the R.V.
放松
Relax!
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
我在电影里看过
I've seen it in a movie.
好
Good.
格斯先生可以
Mr. Gus can
在我睡觉期间跟披萨史蒂夫玩
play with Pizza Steve while I sleep.
外头是怎么了
What's going on out here?
救命
Help!
我摔倒了 起不来
I've fallen, and I can't get up!
最好帮一下格斯先生
I'd better help Mr. Gus.
然后就去睡觉
Then I'll get some sleep.
过来了
It's coming!
好 别动
Okay! Don't move!
天才叔公变丧尸的日子选错了
Uncle Grandpa picked the wrong day to become a zombie.
格斯先生
Mr. Gu-u-u-s!
趁现在
Now!
这 这是怎么了
Wh-wh-what's going on?
起码他不会感染到下边的人了
Well, at least he won't be infecting anybody down there.
希望现在他到了更好的地方去
Hopefully he's in a better place now.
愿他安息吧 格斯先生
May he rest in peace, Mr. Gus.
是啊
Yeah.
早安
Good morning.
天啊 我已经开始想他了
Man, I miss him already.
想谁了
Miss who?
你们该不会是在说
You aren't talking about
那个想在露营车上睡觉
that zombie guy who's been trying to sleep in the R.V.
并且长得很像我的丧尸对吧
and looks exactly like me, are you?
我个人挺高兴他死了
Personally, I'm glad he's gone.
我天才叔公这名字可不是白叫的
They don't call me "Uncle Grandpa" for nothing.
欢迎来到《谁想要最后的腌椰菜》
Welcome to " who wants the last pickle?!"
谁想要最后的腌椰菜
我是你们的报幕员 小奇迹
I'm your announcer, tiny miracle!
我爱有奖竞猜
有请你们的上好主持人 天才叔公
And here's your host with the most, Uncle Grandpa!
谢谢
Thank you!
来认识下我们的幸运参赛者吧
Let's meet our lucky contestants.
谁想要最后的腌椰菜
卫冕冠军
Defending his championship title
披萨史蒂夫
独一无二的披萨史蒂夫
the one and only Pizza Steve!
很高兴能回来
It's great to be back.
从史前恐龙时代一路过来的
And coming all the way
from prehistoric-dinosaur times
格斯
格斯先生
Mr. Gus.
这到底要多久
How long is this gonna take?
别老想着这个
Don't worry about it.
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant realistic flying tiger
请为我们的参赛者展示
please show our contestants
他们今天竞争的奖品
what they'll be playing for today.
最后的腌椰菜
The last pickle!
好的 第一题
Okay. First question --
谁想要最后的腌椰菜
who wants the last pickle?
是的 披萨史蒂夫
Yes, Pizza Steve?
我想要
I do.
回答正确
That is correct!
披萨史蒂夫加50腌椰菜分
50 pickle points for Pizza Steve.
好耶
Ooh, yeah!
腌椰菜是我的了
That pickle is mine!
好
Okay.
下一题
Next question.
什么是腌椰菜
What are pickles?
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
腌椰菜是腌黄瓜
Pickles are pickled cucumbers.
对不起 格斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Gus.
回答错误
That is incorrect.
披萨史蒂夫 你要回答吗
Pizza Steve, would you like to answer?
好
Yeah.
腌椰菜就是腌椰菜
Pickles are pickles.
正确
Correct!
腌椰菜其实就是 腌椰菜
Pickles are, in fact, pickles!
好耶
Oh, yeah, boy!
我要领到腌椰菜了
I'm gonna get my pickle on
无所谓
Whatever.
让他得奖吧
He can have it.
我压根就不想要那腌椰菜
I don't even want that pickle.
那你为什么来参加我们节目
Then why are you a contestant on my show?
对
Right.
我腌椰菜哪去了
Where'd my pickle go?!
不知道
I don't know.
敬请关注下一♥期♥有奖竞猜节目
But stay tuned for our next game show
谁吃了披萨史蒂夫的腌椰菜
《谁吃了披萨史蒂夫的腌椰菜》
"who ate Pizza Steve's pickle?!"
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表