剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
新同学
别那么紧张了 汤米
Don't be so nervous about it, Tommy.
我知道到新学校当新同学很难受
I know it's hard to be the new kid at a new school
不过等到你在食堂吃饭的时候
but when you have lunch in the cafeteria
就是交各种新朋友的完美时机
it's the perfect time to make all kinds of new friends.
不好说 爸
I don't know, dad.
我不是很会交朋友
I'm not that good at making friends.
我可没那么酷
I'm just not really that cool.
就算你奶奶说过那种话
Just because your grandma said that
也不代表一定就是对的
does not mean it's true.
我们的自行车
Our bikes!
爸
Dad!
看来我们到了
Looks like we're here!
祝你交新朋友好运 老弟
Now good luck making all those new friends, sport!
公立学校
大家好
Hi, fellas.
咱午饭可绝对不会
Well, we definitely ain't
跟这位碾咱们车的人坐一起
sitting with this bike crusher at lunch.
大家快走
Come on, guys.
牛奶
肉?
好
Okay.
要 坐哪才好
Now...where to sit?
碰碰运气吧
Well, here goes nothin'.
兄弟们好
Hey, dudes.
还有空位能再让一位兄弟跟你们坐吗
Room for one more dude to sit with you?
不行 好吧
No? Okay.
于是我就说道
So, I was like
不行 快跑去接球
"No, no. Go, like, really long."
大伙儿好
Hey, gang.
有人坐这吗
Anyone sitting here?
有啊 我橄榄球在坐
Yeah -- my football.
好吧
Okay.
好耶
Sweet.
巫师法力卡
Wizard power card.
你们好
Hey, guys.
有人坐这吗
Anyone sitting here?
有 我的预言绿卡
Yeah -- my green oracle card.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
汤米
Hey, Tommy!
看下面
Down here.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?!
走失
交朋友碰上了问题吗
Having trouble making friends, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
我跟谁都合不来
I don't really fit in with anyone.
我压根就不酷
I'm just not cool.
那个新来的怪同学在跟他牛奶讲话
That weird new kid is talking to his milk.
还是到别处去待吧
Let's go hang somewhere else.
明白我意思了吧
See what I mean?
交朋友真的压力山大
This whole "making friends" thing is just so stressful
难到要命 让我不安而且
and hard and worrisome and --
我算是明白了
I think I get it.
我在你这年纪交朋友也碰上了问题
I had trouble making friends when I was your age, too.
是吗
You did?
没错
Yeah.
我在你这年纪连一个朋友都没有
When I was your age, I didn't have a single friend.
早安
Good morning!
你知不知道这是所女子学校
You know this is an all-girls school, right?
知道
Yeah.
压力别那么大 汤米
But don't stress, Tommy.
天才叔公会帮你交朋友的
Uncle Grandpa will help you make friends.
那你会怎么帮
Well, how are you gonna do that?
让你酷起来
By making you cool!
让我看看
Now let me see.
你有酷运动鞋 酷短裤
You got pretty cool sneakers, cool shorts
酷无牌T恤 酷雀斑
cool generic t-shirt, cool freckles.
无趣的头发
Boring hair!
就是这个
That's it!
要给你爆酷头发
We'll give you crazy-cool hair!
打破尴尬气氛不在话下
It's the perfect ice breaker.
你马上就能交到朋友了
You could totally be making friends right now.
那好 行
Well, okay. Fine.
那就给我爆酷头发吧
Give me crazy-cool hair, then.
请坐
Have a seat.
爆酷
Crazy-cool.
爆酷
Crazy-cool.
你确定清楚自己在干什么吗
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
清楚
Yeah.
放松就好
Just relax.
剪 剪
Clip, clip.
样子不错 样子不错 好了
Looking good. Looking good. Okay.
天才叔
Uncle grand--
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
完全没变啊
It looks exactly the same.
等下
Wait.
忘记打摩丝了
I forgot about the mousse.
驼鹿 能向你借点发胶吗
Hey, moose, can I borrow some of your hair gel?
[ moose(驼鹿)与 mousse(摩丝)谐音 ]
可以 叔公
Sure, Uncle G.
谢谢
Thanks.
发胶
天才叔公 我头皮疼起来了
Uncle Grandpa, my scalp is tingling!
没错 这就表示开始起效了
Yeah, that means it's working.
可我样子还是基本没
But it still looks exactly the --
酷啊 天才叔公
Cool, Uncle Grandpa!
现在大家都会想跟我交朋友了
Now everyone will want to be my friend
全都多亏了我这头爆酷头发
thanks to this crazy-cool hair!
又一位满意的客人
Another satisfied customer.
那地方怪得很
That place is wack.
兄弟们
Hey, dudes.
想跟酷哥同伴一起去晃晃吗
Want to hang out with a fellow cool guy?
你头发把咱午饭给吃了
Your hair totally just ate our lunches!
抱歉 新发型
Sorry! New 'do.
天才叔公 还是交不到
Uncle Grandpa, it's not working!
找其他同学试试 汤米
Try some other kids, Tommy.
我才能完全是天生的
My talent is totally all natural.
今晚有谁要来打体育比赛的
Anybody going to the sports game tonight?
搞什么
What gives?!
对不起 我这就走
Sorry. I'm going.
薯片 零食
天才叔公 头发好像没法帮我交朋友
Uncle Grandpa, I don't think
this hair is working out for me.
用你刚刚那态度就交不到
It won't with that attitude.
再自信点试试 汤米
Try using some more confidence, Tommy.
好
Okay.
不能用蓝术来逃离狼灵
You can't use blue magic to escape a wolf spirit.
你们似乎比较需要再来个玩家加进来
You guys look like you could use another player.
那可是限♥量♥版第三系列卡
That was a limited-edition third-series deck!
对不起 对不起
Sorry! Sorry!
我朋友披萨史蒂夫
My pal Pizza Steve
从前因为无聊就跟一头大熊打空手道
once karate'd a giant bear just 'cause he was bored.
天才叔公 实在太糟了
Uncle Grandpa, this is bad --
真的太糟了
really bad!
我一个朋友都交不到
I can't make friends
全怪我爆疯头发一直在攻击别人
if my crazy hair keeps attacking people!
来找出问题的根源
Let's try getting to the root of the problem
给你稍微理一下
and give you a little trim.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表