剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我先跑了
I'm outta here!
不
Oh, no!
不好了
Oh, no!
我头发完全失控了
My hair's completely out of control!
大家都不安全了
No one's safe!
不 别喂我神秘肉
No! Not the mystery meat!
不好了
Oh, no!
我让你头发酷过头了
I've made your hair too cool --
酷到让你不能待在这所学校里了
too cool for this particular school!
从好的方面来看
On the bright side
这确实把你跟你同学拉近了
it is bringing you closer to the other students.
把他们当人♥质♥耍吗
By holding them hostage?!
真谢谢你了 天才叔公
Thanks a lot, Uncle Grandpa!
这下我交不到朋友了
Now I'll never make friends!
这么大压力让我头疼死了
All this stress is making my head hurt!
就是这样
That's it!
头发剪不了 不过可以让头发掉光
We can't cut the hair, but we can make it fall out.
你就只要继续保持压力就行 汤米
You just need to keep stressing, Tommy.
应该不会太难
Well, that shouldn't be too hard.
我们会死的
We're gonna die!
那样你会有什么感觉 汤米
How does that make you feel, Tommy?
我会想象到我压力山大
Pretty stressed out, I'd imagine.
不然你就想想
Why don't you think about
你完全没朋友的一生会是什么样的
what your life's gonna be like with no friends at all?!
那好吧
Well, okay.
碰碰运气
Here goes nothin'.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不 我讨厌波纹溶解转场
Oh, no! I hate ripple dissolves!
出口
要是我现在交不到朋友
If I don't make friends now
我以后可能再也交不到朋友
I might never make friends.
交不到朋友 我成绩就会退步
And without friends, my grades would suffer
这样我就上不了大学
and I'd miss out on a college education
最后打烂工 过烂日子
and end up with a crummy job and a crummy life
寂寞又痛苦
alone and miserable!
寂寞又痛苦
Alone and miserable?!
老天 压力山大
Oh, man! Stressful pressure!
不要停下
Don't stop there.
想象如果没打败头发会出什么事
Imagine what would happen if we don't defeat your hair.
那好吧 天才叔公
Well, okay, Uncle Grandpa.
我试试
I'll try.
不
Oh, no!
波纹溶解转场又来了
Another ripple dissolve!
这种玩意疼死我了
These things always hurt!
要是打败不了我爆酷头发
If we never defeat my crazy-cool hair
它就会继续征服世界
it'll continue to take over!
地球文明都会停止运转
Earth's entire civilization will stop
然后整个地球都会被我爆酷头发盖住
and the planet will just be covered
with my awesome hair!
这想法也太多压力了
Man, that's a stressful thought!
我被困进转场里了
I'm stuck in mid-ripple!
这也好大压力
That's also stressful!
就快打败它了
We've got it on the run.
再来一波压力攻击应该就能成了
One more stress attack should do it.
可是天才叔公
But, Uncle Grandpa
什么东西还会比世界末日更有压力
what's more stressful than the end of the world?!
有了
I've got it!
我知道有样东西
I know something
一定能比世界末日更让你压力山大
that'll stress you out worse than the world ending.
大家快来看汤米的白色小内♥裤♥
Hey, everyone, check out Tommy's tighty-whites!
天才叔公 连你也这样
Uncle Grandpa, not you, too!
这样我还怎么活得下去
How am I ever gonna live this down?!
压力 好大
So...stressful!
哇 天才叔公
Wow, Uncle Grandpa!
真的有用
That really worked!
谁会想得到压力会帮上这么大的忙
Who would have thought stressing out
could be so helpful?!
我有预感会起效
I had a feeling it would work.
我每天都有压力
I stress daily.
你压力得再承受一遍了
I think you're gonna have to stress out one more time.
刚刚忘了灭掉你的杀手鼠尾辫
Looks like we missed your killer rat tail!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
你快发愁 不然你头发就把我灭掉了
Get that brain a-worrying,
or your hair's gonna destroy me!
灭掉天才叔公
Destroy Uncle Grandpa?!
不再有天才叔公
No more Uncle Grandpa?!
弄个想象气泡试试
Try a thought balloon this time!
好
Okay.
没有天才叔公的世界
A world without Uncle Grandpa.
等一下
Wait a minute.
也没多差啊
This doesn't seem so bad!
你先等着
Wait for it!
真希望天才叔公能来
I wish Uncle Grandpa was here!
救命 天才叔公
Help, Uncle Grandpa!
我们需要你
We need you!
对不起 做不到
Sorry. No can do.
我死了
I'm dead.
不
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
嗨 汤米
Hi, Tommy!
你成功了
You did it!
一根头发都
Not a single hair...
不剩
...left.
真是太棒了 天才叔公
That's great, Uncle Grandpa!
可现在大家肯定都讨厌我了
But now everyone's gonna hate me for sure!
干得漂亮 小秃头
Way to go, cue ball!
真是太神了
That was awesome --
你打败你头发可真是厉害
the way you kicked your hair's butt.
谢了 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
看来你给我的爆酷头发
I guess that crazy-cool hair you gave me
打破尴尬气氛不在话下
was the perfect ice breaker!
早跟你说过了
Told you so.
好 我这边的活都干完了
Well, my work here is done.
再见 天才叔公
Bye, Uncle Grandpa!
等等
Wait --
要是我头发长不回来了怎么办
What if my hair never grows back?
不
Oh, no!
压力山大
Stressful pressure!
早安 孩子们
Good morning, kids!
与天才叔公一起画画
欢迎来到本期
Welcome to today's episode of
《与天才叔公一起画画》
"drawing with Uncle Grandpa."
今天要来学习如何画我
Today we're gonna learn how to draw me --
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa.
首先要确保铅笔削尖了
First you'll need to make sure your pencil is sharp.
好像我得用一下转笔刀
It looks like I need to use my pencil sharpener.
完美
Perfect!
孩子们记住
Remember, kids
不能把手卡进转笔刀里
you should never stick your hand
in the pencil sharpener.
一定要用握笔器
Always use a pencil holder.
大家开始画画吧
Let's get started, shall we?
首先要画出基本的头型
First we'll need to draw a basic head shape.
可以看得出来
As you can see
我脑袋长得有点像是凹凸不平的楼梯
my head looks kind of like a lumpy staircase.
接下来画个三角形当鼻子
Next, add a triangle for the nose
画个菱形当耳朵
a rhombus for the ear
再画个平行直升机当胡子
and a paralellocopter for the mustache.
接下来画眼睛 这一步特别重要
Next we'll draw the eyes, which are very important.
眼睛是通往你坏脾气的肮脏之窗
They're the dirty windows to your stinkin' spleen hole!
所以就需要用东西做辅助
So, we'll need something
以此勾画出滚圆滚圆的眼睛
to trace to make them perfectly round.
来找找
Here we go!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表