剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
查理堡哥
我爱我的球
I love my ball!
我爱我的球
I love my ball!
软软弹弹又好美味
It's so squishy and bouncy and very tasty!
我爱你 球球沃利
I love you, Bally Wally.
你是全世界最棒的小嘟嘟了
You're the best schmoopy-doopy in the whole world.
我爱我的球
I love my ball!
房♥顶 房♥顶 房♥顶
Roof! Roof! Roof!
真不敢相信我球跑房♥顶上下不来了
I can't believe my ball is stuck on the roof.
早安
Good morning!
之后不会再让你开车的了 披萨史蒂夫
That's the last time we let you drive, Pizza Steve.
你在说什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
刚刚着陆太恶心了
That landing was so sick...
要找医生来治
It needs a doctor.
你们好
Hello.
早安 小狗狗
Well, good morning, little doggie.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫查理堡哥 这是我的庭院
My name is Charlie Burgers, and this is my yard.
我很肯定会玩忽职守 如果我不会叫
And I do believe I would be remiss
in my duties if I didn't add...
你好啊 查理堡哥
Well, hello there, Charlie Burgers.
我是你的天才叔公
I'm your Uncle Grandpa.
这位是肚包
And this is Belly Bag.
你好 堡哥先生
Hello, Mr. Burgers.
好痒啊
That tickles.
在这里的是我的好朋友
And over here we have my good friend
世界闻名的披萨史蒂夫
the world-famous Pizza Steve.
你看起来好好吃
You look delicious.
我可不觉得
Don't even think it.
这位好家伙是我的保镖兄弟格斯先生
And this fine fellow is my bodyguard buddy Mr. Gus.
恐龙骨头
Dinosaur bones!
查理堡哥 你看起来好不开心的样子
Charlie Burgers, you look sad.
你怎么了
What's eating you?
你和你朋友人好像真挺好的
You and your friends seem super nice.
可惜我最好的朋友没了
Unfortunately, I just lost my best friend.
禁止入内
我最爱的球困在生气鬼强森的房♥顶上
My favorite ball is stuck on angryman Johnson's roof
这就表示我再也要不回它了
which means I'll never get it back.
胡说八道 查理堡哥
Nonsense, Charlie Burgers.
要不然你就照着我越狱的样子
Why don't you just do what I did to escape prison
直接越过栅栏行不行
and hop the fence?
天才叔公 我不能踏进
Uncle Grandpa, I can't set foot in
生气鬼强森的庭院
angryman Johnson's yard
进去的话会直接进他狗坟里的
or I'll end up in his dog graveyard.
狗子
可怜的小家伙
Poor little guy.
对你的痛我们深有所感
We feel your pain.
我们也都失去过球
We all lost balls, too.
我失去过拆迁破坏球
I lost my wrecking ball.
我的天
Aw, man!
我失去过肉球
I lost my meatball.
镊子
Forceps.
到手了
Got it!
我失去过我最爱的加农炮球
And I lost my favorite cannonball.
该死 它哪去了
Darn it! Where did it go?
我真的好想念那颗炮弹球
I sure do miss that cannonball.
我们必须帮查理堡哥的忙
We must help Charlie Burgers!
我知道一个办法可以拿到你的球
I know a way to get your ball
而不踏进坏先生强森的坏庭院
without setting foot in mean old Mr. Johnson's
mean old yard.
取回那颗球的唯一办法就是
The only way to fetch that ball
把世界上下颠倒过来
is to turn the world upside down.
上 下
这样应该就能成
This ought to do the trick.
为什么不直接叫巨型写实风飞行老虎
Why don't we just ask giant realistic flying tiger
直接飞上去拿球
to fly up there to get the ball?
因为她在洗澡
Because she's in the shower.
不可以打扰女生洗澡
And we never disturb a lady during bath time.
大家都准备好
Everybody get ready.
开始了
Here we go!
真是堆矫情鬼
What a bunch of nervous nellies.
大家一起手牵手
Everyone hold hands.
咋了
Why?
这样就能一块儿去死了吗
So we can all die together?
今天不会死
Not today.
好了肚屁包 快干♥你♥的活
Okay, belly butt bag, do your stuff.
这就行了
There we go.
平安无事
Safe and sound.
那我的球呢
But what about my ball?
简单
Easy.
这球我触手可
It's right at the tip of my --
你球是怎么到那的
how'd your ball get way up there?
好的各位 不用怕
Okay, guys, don't panic.
我们就只要
All we got to do is
一朵云一朵云一朵云一朵云地跳
hop from cloud to cloud to cloud to cloud
就到了
and we're there.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这朵云对我们真的好生气
This cloud is really mad at us.
好像全都很生气
Looks like they all are!
你们还傻待在那干什么
What are you waiting for, guys?
跑啊
Run!
这朵肯定是快乐云
This must be a happy cloud.
没事了大家
We're okay, guys.
平安无事
Safe and sound.
借过 借过 不好意思
Pardon us. Pardon us. Excuse us.
我高度推荐这份鸡肉
I highly recommend the chicken.
空
使用中
我们被反锁了
We're locked in.
无路可逃了
No way out.
不完全算是 无路可逃了
Wouldn't say "no way out."
是不是很好玩啊 查理堡哥
Isn't this fun, Charlie Burgers?
起码比不上不死好玩
Well, not as much fun as not dying.
我们怎么不继续掉下去了
Why have we stopped falling?
因为我们掉到巨鹰的爪子上了
Because we've landed in the talons of a giant eagle.
查理你看
Look, Charlie!
这火鸡要把咱直接带到你庭院去了
This turkey is taking us right back to your yard.
只要挣开这爪子
We just got to open up these claws.
一动不动
It won't budge.
格斯先生 你又强又壮
Mr. Gus, you're the strong guy.
你来给它一击行不
Why don't you give it a shot?
交给我
I'm on it.
有时候 成为强者就是要以柔克刚
Sometimes, being the strong guy
is all about having a light touch.
成功抵达
And we made it.
你们
Hey, you!
从我云上下去
Get off of my cloud!
天空又不归你
You don't own the sky.
弄到了
Got it.
要不要玩抛接呢
Now, how about a little fetch?
好耶 好耶 天啊 天啊
Yeah! Yeah! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
好了吗
Ready?
等等 不是该先把那玩意调回来的吗
Wait, shouldn't we switch the doohickey back first?
去接
Fetch!
天啊 天啊
Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
看样子我们的活儿干完了
Well, looks like our job here is done
还剩五分钟空闲时间
and with five minutes to spare.
我可以用这段时间补个觉
I can use this time to catch up on my sleep.
天才叔公 醒醒
Uncle Grandpa, wake up!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表