剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
寻虎迷踪
巫师大战
Wizard battle!
你说得对 天才叔公
You're right, Uncle Grandpa.
读书充满了魔力
Reading is magical!
没错 凯莱布
That's right, Caleb.
现在 要想灭掉这个邪恶巫师
Now, to finish off this evil wizard
并且让你回到数学考试里
and get you back to your math test
我就需要我的可靠好朋友
I just need my trusty friend
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger.
我说
I said
巨型写实风飞行老虎
"Giant Realistic Flying Tiger."
不对 我说的是
No, I said
巨型写实风飞行老虎
"Giant Realistic Flying Tiger,"
不是巨型写实风飞行海豚
Not "Giant Realistic Flying Dolphin."
肚包 你看到巨型写实风飞行老虎了吗
Belly Bag, have you seen Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
不知道 天才叔公
I don't know, Uncle Grandpa.
我忘了我眼球先前放什么地方了
I seem to have misplaced my eyeballs.
我以前也这样过
I did that once.
不过她可能已经回露营车上了
But maybe she's back in the R. V.
我得赶紧回露营车上了 凯莱布
I got to run back to the R. V., Caleb.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好 不过要快
Okay, but hurry.
巫师大战
Wizard battle!
中学
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
巨型写实风飞行老虎
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
过来 猫咪猫咪猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty
猫咪猫咪猫咪猫咪
kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!
现在我要来演示
And now to demonstrate
我的意大利空手道黑带技术
my skills as a black belt in Italian karate.
可你为什么把黑带戴在眼睛上
But why are you wearing a black belt over your eyes?
这块板应该劈不断
I guess this board is unbreakable.
不过你劈到了别的东西
I think you broke something, though.
你们哪个谁有看到过
Have either of you seen
巨型写实风飞行老虎吗
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
看过 她可太棒了
Yes. She's awesome.
虽然她可没披萨史蒂夫那么棒
Well, she's not Pizza Steve awesome
但她也挺酷的
but she's pretty cool.
不 我是说你们最近有看到过她吗
No, I mean have you seen her recently?
你检查过她的房♥间了吗
Well, have you checked her room?
巨型写实风飞行老虎的房♥间
男生禁入
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa
进女生房♥间不应该要先敲门吗
Shouldn't you knock before entering a girl's room?
确实
Oh, right.
请进
Come in!
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?
不好了
Oh, no!
巨型写实风飞行老虎不见了
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger is gone!
太可怕了
This is terrible!
她是我这个世上最要好的朋友
She's my best friend in the whole world --
要好程度仅次于肚包 格斯先生
right after Belly Bag, Mr. Gus
还有披萨史蒂夫
and Pizza Steve.
我很难不去回忆
I can't stop thinking about
我们曾有过的美好时光
all the good times we had.
我好想念她
I miss her so much.
我也一样
Me, too.
我好想念她温柔地舔我的脸
I miss her gentle kitty licks on my face.
我也好想念她温柔地舔我的脚
And I miss her gentle kitty licks on my feet...
在她舔格斯先生的脸之前
Just before she licks Mr. Gus' face.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
她肯定是跑走了
She must have run away.
全都是我的错
It's all my fault.
但你可是天才叔公
But you're Uncle Grandpa.
你是做了什么才让人家跑走的
What could you have done to drive her away?
可能是因为我不让她
Maybe it's because I wouldn't let her
跟朋友去轮滑次元玩
go to the rollerblading dimension with her friends.
也有可能是因为我给她梳辫子那次
Or maybe it's because of that time I braided her hair
我不小心把我手梳进她毛里了
but I accidentally braided my hands into her fur
花了三天的时间才分开
and it took three days to get loose.
也有可能是因为
Or maybe it's because
我今早忘了跟她说早安了
I forgot to tell her "good morning" this morning!
怎么会这样
How could you?!
我应该是忘了
I guess I just forgot.
我是禽兽
I'm a monster!
可怜的巨型写实风飞行老虎
That poor, little Giant Realistic Flying Tiger --
在外面的残酷世界的某处迷了路
Lost somewhere out there in the cruel world.
要是我能找到她的话
If only I could find her
我会跟她说早安
I'd tell her "good morning."
我会一辈子跟她说早安
I'd tell her "good morning" forever.
不必担心 天才叔公
Don't you worry, Uncle Grandpa.
我们会帮你找到她的
We'll help you find her.
而且我可以保证
And I can guarantee that
三十分钟以内找到她
we'll do it in 30 minutes or less.
我们需要变成侦探
We just need to become detectives.
等一下
Wait a second.
你是不是穿着那双
Are you wearing that pair of
我当神秘圣诞礼物送你的
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger bedroom slippers
巨型写实风飞行老虎卧室拖鞋
I gave you for a Secret-Santa birthday present?
当然穿着
Of course, I am.
怎么了
Why?
我们可以不用跟着她的脚印走
We don't need to follow her footprints.
只要跟着
We need to follow
她无论走到何处都会留下的
that magical rainbow trail
神奇彩虹踪迹就行了
she leaves behind wherever she goes.
真是个好办法 肚包
That's a great idea, Belly Bag.
我好想亲亲你
I could just kiss you.
那就快亲吧
What's stopping ya?
都快来坐上神奇彩虹踪迹
Now let's hop on that magical rainbow trail
找出巨型写实风飞行老虎去了哪里
and find out where Giant Realistic Flying Tiger went.
美黑沙龙
The tanning salon --
烧焦城美黑沙龙 感受燃烧吧
她最爱的地方
Her favorite place!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
烧焦城美黑沙龙 美黑服务定价表
你是来这涂季节性底油的吗
Are you here for a seasonal base coat?
不 我只是在找
No, I'm just looking for
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger.
你有没有看到她
Have you seen her?
你刚好错过了
You just missed her.
她几分钟前刚刚做完
She just finished up
神秘美黑特♥价♥服务
her mystic-brown special a few minutes ago.
不会吧
Oh, no!
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你在哪 巨型写实风飞行老虎
Where are you, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger?!
唯一能找到她的办法
The only way we're gonna find her
就是模仿她的思维方式
is if we start thinking like her
做她平时做的事
do what she does
成为她
become her.
大伙们 快上美黑床
Gentlemen, to the tanning beds!
咱快去像老虎那样做美甲
Now let's razzle-dazzle our nails, just like tiger.
美甲沙龙
真是太爽了
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表