剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
未来披萨
秘密
披萨史蒂夫 真是太强了
Pizza Steve, that was awesome!
是 我花了好多年的练习
Yeah, well, it took me years of practice
来掌握这门高♥强♥武艺 叫做
to master the fine martial art known as
意大利空手道
I-ta-lian karate!
太神了
Amazing.
我说 你可以 就是
Say, can you, like
徒手劈东西吗
break stuff with your bare hands?
可以
Oh, yeah.
我劈破过砖块 煤渣砌块
I've broken bricks, cinder blocks
还破过超神世界纪录
the world record for being awesome.
你要我劈什么 我就劈什么
You name it, I've broken it.
好耶
Sweet!
能劈我的冰棍剩下来的棍吗
Can you break my popsicle stick?
那还用说
You betcha.
当然对我来说可能太简单了
Of course, it might be too easy for me.
先前我从来没劈破过东西
I've never broken anything before
风除外
except wind.
[ break wind:意即“放屁” ]
橡皮
太神了
Amazing!
你还真把它劈破了
You, like, totally broke it!
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我前半生从来没见过那样的大场面
I've never seen anything like that before in my life.
就因为那个 我才要带你踏上
That right there is why I bring you on
我的超棒冒险
all my super-cool adventures!
我最尊敬你了 披萨史蒂夫
I have the most respect for you, Pizza Steve.
最尊敬
The most.
真是的 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa.
根本没什么
That was nothing.
等你瞧瞧我的超级踢
Wait till you see my superkick!
看你在这锻炼
Well, all this watching you work out
让我渴死了
has made me thirsty.
我要去喝水休息一下
I need a water break
等会再回来看你使出超级踢
but I'll be back to see your superkick in a minute.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
我不是天才叔公
I'm not Uncle Grandpa.
我是来自未来的天才叔公
I'm Uncle Grandpa from the future.
不会吧
No way.
就会吧
Yeah way
接下来的5分39秒
and in the next 5 minutes and 39 seconds
你会做出一件事
you're gonna do something
让我不再尊敬你
that will totally make me lose respect for you.
慢着 老兄
Hold up, bro.
根本不可能吧
That's impossible.
你刚刚可还很敬畏
'Cause you were just in awe of
我的超神空手道技术的
my awesome karate skills.
我怎么会去做那种那么扯的事
What could I possibly do that would be so lame
让你不再尊敬我
to make you lose respect for me?
这我没法跟你说
I can't tell you.
会违反时间法则
That would violate time law.
不 先等一下
No, wait.
别再耍我了 叔公
Stop playing me, Uncle G.!
怎么了
What is it?
不
No.
我现在甚至都没法跟你说话
I can't even talk to you right now.
我好失望
I'm so disappointed.
我不能再信你了
I can't believe you.
我曾经还好尊敬你
I used to respect you.
老天
Oh, man.
我做了什么让叔公这么难受
What could I have done to make Uncle G. so upset?
万一他因为这事再也不让我
What if he doesn't let me go on any of
一起踏上他的超酷冒险怎么办
his super-cool adventures anymore because of this?
披萨史蒂夫还要出去
Pizza Steve's got to be out there
给大家瞧瞧披萨史蒂夫有多神啊
showing how awesome Pizza Steve is!
你放心 披萨史蒂夫
Don't worry, Pizza Steve.
你已经被警告过了
You've been warned.
别让天才叔公失望
Just don't disappoint Uncle Grandpa
这样他就不会对你失去尊敬了
and he can't possibly lose respect for you.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve
我有办法能让你的超级踢更超级
I got an idea of how to make your superkick even super-er!
看见这个靶子没
So, you see this target?
我要你使出全力对我使出超级踢
I want you to superkick me as hard as you can!
那好 不过别忘了
All right, but remember --
是你要这样的
you asked for it.
等一下
Wait.
这个应该就是未来叔公想警告我的事
Maybe this is what future Uncle G. was warning me about.
你准备好就开始
Ready when you are.
准备好接受史上最神的超级踢吧
Get ready for the most awesome superkick ever!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
你没事吧
Are you okay?!
披萨史蒂夫 怎么能这样
Pizza Steve, how could you?
我再也不尊敬你了
I've lost all respect for you.
老天
Oh, man.
我做不到
I can't do this.
怎么了 披萨史蒂夫
What's wrong, Pizza Steve?
你不使出超级踢了吗
Aren't you gonna do the superkick?
酷得很啊 叔公
It's cool, Uncle G.
我 空手道大♥师♥当腻了
I'm...a little bored of being a karate master.
我知道有别的东西还能让我佩服你
Well, I know something else you can impress me with!
你要不就来给我弹奏
Why don't you play me
你一直在写的超神好歌♥
that awesome song you've been working on?
啊对
Oh, yeah.
这把的成分都是经过认证的铂钛合金
This one is pretty much certified platinum titanium.
我已经预定了九千四百万份了
I already have like
94 million preorders for the single.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
我等不及要佩服
I can't wait to be blown away by
你的超神吉他弹奏技术了
your awesome guitar-playing skills!
佩服也太对了
Blown away is right!
不 等一下
No, wait.
万一
What if...
太超神了
Too awesome!
叔公 你没事吧
Uncle G., are you okay?
披萨史蒂夫 怎么能这样
Pizza Steve, how could you?!
我再也不尊敬你了
I've lost all respect for you.
不行
Oh, no.
绝对不能弹
I can't play this.
怎么了 披萨史蒂夫
What's wrong, Pizza Steve?
你不是要弹吗
Aren't you gonna play it?
我重新考虑了下
On second thought
我觉得现在还不能公开♥发♥行
I just don't think it's ready for the public yet.
并且我想要重新修改一下过门部分
Plus, I want to rework the bridge
加一点慢速的快板部分
add a little slow allegro part
还有降半音的升半音
and some flatted sharps
让结尾上升到高♥潮♥
to really ramp up the ending.
确实
Oh, yeah.
我很同意
I totally agree.
说到上升
Speaking of ramping up...
你要不就给我瞧瞧
Why don't you show me
你一直在说的那个超神自行车飞跃吧
that awesome speed-cycle jump
you've been talking about?!
这样才像话
Now we're talking.
别忘了戴头盔
Don't forget your helmet.
谢了
Thanks.
天啊 这次飞跃一定会很高
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表