剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
垃圾世界
吉姆 你可以从几位美人当中挑一个
So, Jim, you can either pick one of these lovely ladies
或者连续20期
or, for the 20th consecutive episode
继续陪仙人掌
stick with the cactus.
广♥告♥过后揭晓结果
We'll find out after the break!
瘫在沙发上
Slouching on the couch!
我得吃东西
I got to eat!
早安
可我一定要快
But I got to be quick!
前往微波炉
To the microwave!
最好还是15秒
Better go with 15.
可不能错过《真爱还是仙人掌》的结局
I can't miss the end of "love or cactus."
玉米饼
早安
Good mornin'!
这么乱的东西就该放垃圾堆里
A mess like this belongs in the trash.
臭死了
The stench!
好耶
Aww, yeah!
现在回到《真爱还是仙人掌》
We now return to "love or cactus."
天才叔公 到你出去倒垃圾了
Uncle Grandpa, it's your turn to take out the trash.
放心 格斯先生
Don't worry, Mr. Gus.
等吉姆最后决定好了我再去倒
I'll do it after Jim makes his final decision.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你帽子哪去了 兄弟
Where's your hat, bro?
就你会戴这顶
You would wear that.
吉姆 你的最后决定是
So, Jim, what is your final deci--
我要陪掌掌
I'm gonna stick with cacty!
什么
Wha-a-a-a-t?!
我就知道
I knew it.
垃圾
Trash.
是垃圾
It's garbage!
救命 天才叔公
Help us, Uncle Grandpa!
我们要被拽下去了
We're being pulled under!
跟你说了要出去倒垃
I told you to take out the tra--
我太帅了 可不能死
I'm too handsome to die!
大家放心 我会救你们的
Don't worry, guys -- I'll save you!
我昏了多久
How long was i-i-i-i-i-i-i out?
鹅斯先生
Mr. Goose?!
漂亮史蒂夫
Pretty Steve?!
大家到底哪去了
Where the dong-diddle did everybun go?
你是鹅斯先生吗
Are you Mr. Goose?
我就知道
Tell me about it.
你听到了吗 比利
Do you hear that, Billy?
救命 天才叔公
Help us, Uncle Grandpa!
冲浪板
Boogie board!
我来救你们了 朋友们
I'm comin' for ya, friends!
我的香蕉啊
Holy bananas!
香蕉皮雷区
A banana-peel minefield!
走错一步就可能会摔得屁♥股♥开花
One false step and I could fall on my rump.
笨蛋
Go-o-o-o-o-o-ofs!
严格上说 我没摔得屁♥股♥开花
Technically, I didn't fall on my rump.
天踩熟公一
Unkee jampa, one
香蕉零
bananas, a-zero!
我刚在说什么
What was I saying?
对了
Oh, yeah!
香蕉其实是一种莓果
Bananas are actually a type of berry.
现在去救我朋友们
Now to save my fri-i-i-ends!
会习惯这种生活方式的
You get used to this lifestyle.
垃圾邮件林
有点像是垃圾邮件雨林
Some kind of junk-mail rainforest, I guess.
看来只能穿过去了
I'll just have to walk through it, of course.
一点意思都没有
Nothing of interest.
七五折 马蜡
居然打七戊折
Tooty-five persment!
马马
Hogies!
意外收获
What a find!
独一无二的收获
One-of-a-kind find.
好啊
Oh, yes.
免费钱
看着好像便宜货
That looks like a bargain.
好多优♥惠♥
So many deals!
一定要忍♥住
Must resist!
必须去救朋友
Have to save buddies!
我不会老 也不会死
I'll never grow old, and I'll never die.
披萨史大夫
Pizza starve?!
菲鹅斯先生
Dr. Feelgoose?!
估计没人在这
Nobody here, I guess.
你
Hey, you!
你是天才叔公
You're Uncle Grandpa!
你可真是大胆
You've got a lot of nerve
敢来剩菜世界
coming to the land of leftovers!
你不想要我们
You didn't want us!
吃掉 吃掉
Gobble, gobble!
我们其中一个
One of us!
你不想要我们
You didn't want us!
你不想
You didn't wa--
他要逃走了
He's getting away!
快抓住他
Let's get him!
好像甩掉它们了
I think I'm losing 'em.
他在那
There he is!
快把他微波了吃了
Let's cook him and eat him!
要不我
How's about I, uh --
要不我现在把你们吃了吧
how about I eat you all now?
太好了
Great!
那就来微波吧
Well, then, let's get cooking.
进去吧 小剩菜人
Here you go, little leftover person.
他想吃我们了
He does want to eat us!
我们是吃的
We are food!
剩菜派对
Leftover party!
各位 我们终于要回家了
Guys, we're finally goin' home!
邪恶
来看看
Let's see here.
就跟叔公妈妈从前做的一个味道
Just like mama grandpa used to make.
做得好
Good job!
我的兄弟们
My buddies!
叔公 你必须
Uncle G, you got to
在垃圾拿我们出去倒之前出去倒垃圾
take the trash out before it takes us out!
我有办法了
I got an idea!
我是个灯泡
I'm a light bulb!
那
So, uh
垃圾怪
hey, trash monster
我在想 我要把你带出去
so, I was thinkin', I'd really like to take you out...
约个会
...on a date.
对
Yeah.
所以
So, uh
男女之间的不同点就是这样
that's how men and women are different?
趁现在
Now!
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
垃圾就是这样拿出去倒的
And that's how you take out the trash!
好原始的美人
Such raw beauty.
我选择真爱
I choose love!
他看到我们了吗
Does he see us?
不知道
I don't know.
别过来
No, no, no!
早安
Good morning!
视频相亲
视频相亲 +
我的真命之女睡觉不能打呼
My perfect woman has to be a non-snorer.
她得要喜欢有蜜蜂陪着
She has to enjoy the company of bees
而且还必须对各种毒素免疫
and she must be immune to all types of poison.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表