剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
电动扶梯
商场
格斯先生
Hey, Mr. Gus,
记得我之前说要买♥♥到累垮为止的话吗
remember when I said I was gonna shop till I drop?
记得
Yeah.
我累垮了
I drop.
痛快买♥♥一场真是爽
That shopping spree was tight!
没错
Yep!
东西都备齐了
We're all stocked up.
终于
Finally.
好了各位 我们带好东西离开商场吧
Okay, gents. Let's haul out of this mall.
听上去不错 披萨人
Sounds like a plan, pizza man.
好耶
Aw, yeah!
先等一下
Hang on, now.
哪都不要去
We're not going anywhere
我要先看看我最爱的那家店
until I visit my favorite store --
白背心小屋
the white muscle tee hut.
白背心小屋
土死了
Lame-o!
真是的
Come on, guys.
我等着去我那家店已经好几个小时了
I've been waiting to go to my store for hours.
好吧 格斯先生
Okay, Mr. Gus.
十分钟后楼下喷泉见
We'll meet you downstairs at the fountain in 10 minutes.
好耶
Hot dog!
谢谢叔公
Thanks, Uncle G!
白背心
White muscle tee shirt.
那恐龙就爱白背心
That dinosaur loves his white muscle tee's.
可惜他就是不爱做出明智决定
Too bad he doesn't love making smart decisions.
那大聪明居然走楼梯
That genius took the stairs
就是不走这边这么方便的电动扶梯
when he could have taken
this perfectly convenient escalator here.
真是个傻帽恐龙人
What a silly dinosaur person!
实在太好笑了
This is priceless!
看看他
Just look at him
多走一段毫无必要的路
needlessly using his legs
却不坐电动扶梯下楼
when he could be gliding down the escalator.
就别让那个跟化石一个年纪的老东西
I mean, leave it to the guy who's old as a fossil
知道还有更加先进的交通工具好了
to not realize that there's newer forms of transport.
不会吧
No.
走吧
Shall we?
叔公 开扶吧
Uncle G, let's escalate!
这才叫生活
This is living.
对
Yeah!
远超用腿走路
Sure beats using your legs.
说的一点没错 小披萨片
You can say that again, little slice.
扶梯不走了
We stopped escalatoring!
不该出这种事 兄弟
This ain't supposed to happen, bro.
你放心
Don't worry.
再等几秒就好
Just give it a couple of seconds.
或者几分钟
Or minutes.
等一下 别过去 亲爱的
Oh, wait! Hold up, honey!
电动扶梯不走了
This escalator is not moving.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
真是好险啊
That was a close one!
等等 亲爱的 快看
Wait, honey. Look!
扶梯上还有人
There are people on that escalator!
天啊
Oh, dear!
他们得怎么下去才好
How are they ever going to get down?!
不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, honey!
这座扶梯坏了
This escalator is broken!
你听到了吗 披萨史蒂夫
Did you hear that, Pizza Steve?
这座扶梯坏了
The escalator is broken!
说什么
Say what?!
我说扶梯坏了
I said the escalator is broken!
好
Yes.
白雪花 选得好
Pale snowflake -- good choice.
不过你看过我们最新款式吗
But have you seen our latest?
给你一件中性膏
I give you neutral cream.
好耶
Aw, yeah!
不过我挺喜欢扁象牙的
I really like the flat ivory, though.
劳斯先生
我来带你去试衣间
Let me get you a fitting room.
我们该怎么办 披萨史蒂夫
What are we gonna do, Pizza Steve?!
可能会困在这好几个小时
We could be stuck here for hours!
不行
No way!
必须做出行动 叔公
We got to take action, Uncle G!
怎么做
But how?
怎样才能从不会动的扶梯上下去
How do we get off an escalator that's not moving?
在那 叔公你看
There! Uncle G, look!
紧急救援抓钩店
招聘
紧急救援抓钩店
Emergency rescue grappling hook store!
那地方刚好有我们需要的逃生工具
That place has just what we need to escape!
要想到那去
Maybe to get down there
就得用这里面的东西
we got to use what's in here.
你有在思考了 叔公
Now you're thinking, Uncle G!
你都有什么东西
What you got?
我看看啊
Let me see.
有巨大墨镜 围巾
I got giant sunglasses, a feather boa
猫咪拼图 机械抓手
a cat puzzle, a mechanical grabber claw
还有从手店买♥♥的混凝土手
And a concrete hand from the hand store.
你永远不知道什么时候能派上用场
You never know when this will come in handy.
我有《希亚娜》光盘 镶钻格栅
I have a "Xarna" DVD, a diamond-studded grille
《希亚娜》光盘
新鞋 还有
fresh new kicks, and --
看好了 遥控直升机
check it -- a remote-control helicopter.
兄弟
Dude!
能用这个进那家店
We could use this to get into the store!
你可真是个疯子 披萨史蒂夫
You're a brainiac maniac, Pizza Steve.
现在只要像这样把机械抓手拼上去
Now we just patch in
the mechanical grabber claw like so...
就准备好出发了
...and we're ready to go.
加油 叔公
Come on, Uncle G.
你能行的
You can do this.
稳着点 叔公
Steady, Uncle G.
成功进店
Dude! We're in!
慢慢来 不着急
Slow and steady wins the spaghetti!
小心点 兄弟
Watch it, bro!
这可能是我们唯一的逃生机会
This may be our only chance to escape.
绝对不能失败
Failure is not an option.
好
Okay.
该把它带到叔公这来了
Time to bring it on home to grandpa.
已经就位
We're in position.
抓住逃出扶梯的门票
Now to grab our ticket out of here.
招聘
好 抓到了
Yes! We got it!
招聘
救命
Help!
急需救命
Help wanted!
突发新闻
天才叔公受困于电动扶梯
晚上好
Good evening.
我是下巴发际线 报道突发新闻
I'm Jaw Hairline with breaking news.
天才叔公受困于商场电动扶梯上
Uncle Grandpa is stuck on a shopping-mall escalator.
橡子期货暴涨
我们现场连线八卦连体裤
We go now live to Nosey Pantsuit at the scene.
小奇迹出现在烤奶酪三明治上
好的下巴 现场状况仍在持续当中
Well, jaw, this situation is still unfolding.
我们所知道的情况
What we know right now
只有天才叔公所搭乘的电动扶梯
is that the escalator Uncle Grandpa is riding on
克里斯托弗・哥伦布从时空监狱中越狱
在中途坏掉了
stopped halfway down.
知情人士告知我
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表