剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
to break through this thing.
所以我才让你跟着来
And that's where you come in.
数到三
On the count of three.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
没什么用
This isn't working.
肚包 我需要激光锤
Belly Bag, I'm gonna need my laser hammer.
没问题 天才叔公
You got it, Uncle Grandpa!
谢谢
Thank you.
格斯先生 我说不准打盹
Hey, Mr. Gus, I said no naps!
走了
Let's go!
就在那
There it is.
网络杠精
The Internet troll.
不是吧 你们来这干什么
No! What are you doing here?!
我才刚要在你视频底下发评论
I was just about to leave another comment
on your video page.
天才叔公
"Uncle Grandpa...
纯纯的傻蛋
Is a simpleton."
你最好为你发的所有攻击评论道歉
You better apologize for all the mean comments!
不
No!
这句道歉怎么样
How's this for an apology?
天才叔公的胡子是痴呆
"Uncle Grandpa's mustache is a stupid!"
你希望你能长出这样的胡子
You wish you could grow a mustache like this.
天才叔公是
"Uncle Grandpa is --"
要消灭那杠精
Gonna destroy that troll!
天才叔公 你疯了吗
Uncle Grandpa, are you nuts?!
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid!
错 他是个肮脏的小杠精
No, he's a dirty little troll!
放手 格斯先生
Let go, Mr. Gus!
真该死 天才叔公
Dang it, Uncle Grandpa!
放手
Let go!
烤杠精时间到
It's troll-toast time.
电量
电池没电了
The batteries are dead!
我们正在飞向一棵橡树
We're headed straight for an oak tree.
那个杠精要灭掉我们
And that troll's gonna kill us!
除非我们能先灭掉他
Unless we can destroy him first.
怎么灭
How?
让他暴露在太阳光底下
By exposing him to sunlight
把他变成石头
and turning him into stone?
格斯先生 这可是网络杠精
Mr. Gus, this is an Internet troll.
要让他暴露在互联网里头
We expose him to the Internet
把他变成石头
and turn him to stone.
废话
Duh.
肚包 快往地上放热狗
Belly Bag, it's time to lay down some hot dogs.
明白
Got it!
好了 行走时间到
All right, it's go time.
放地上的热狗到底是用来干什么的
And the hot dogs on the ground
are supposed to do what, exactly?
能创造网红
They came Internet famous.
有遗言吗 天才叔公
Any last words, Uncle Grandpa?!
有 你刚刚走在热狗上
Yeah. You just walked on hot dogs.
什么
What?
把这个赶快传上网
We got to get this on the Internet, fast!
不行 你休想
Oh, no, you don't!
好的格斯先生 分头行动
All right, Mr. Gus, split up!
肚包 有只杠精追着我跑
Belly Bag, I got a bogey on my tail.
让肚包给他吃拳头三明治绝对能成
Well, that's nothing a few of Belly Bag's
famous knuckle sandwiches can't fix.
真是个好办法
Oh, man, great idea!
嘴巴张开
Open wide!
好了
All right!
杠精已经被
That troll just got --
是 三明治在哪
Yeah. Hey, where are the sandwiches?
什么
What?
拳头三明治
The knuckle sandwiches.
我饿死了
I'm really hungry.
拳头三明治
"Knuckle sandwiches"
比喻把拳头打进别人嘴里 天才叔公
is just a figure of speech, Uncle Grandpa.
那 你有没有花生酱跟果酱
Well, uh, you got any peanut-butter and jelly in there?
给你
Here you go!
谢谢
Thanks.
三明治真好吃
That's a good sandwich.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
上传
And upload!
互联网 视频上传中
不
No!
热狗行走2
"Hotdog walk 2"?!
不
N-o-o-o-o-o!
不可能这样
This can't be happening!
就是会这样
It's happening.
要不要来看一下评论区呢
Now let's check out the comments section, shall we?
天才叔公早拍过一遍了
"Uncle Grandpa did this already."
他说得挺对
Well, he's got that right.
还有个不满的表情
There's a frowny-face emoticon, too.
再看一条评论
Let's read another one.
杠精真恶心
"Trolls are gross."
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
无限不满表情
"Infinite frowny faces,"
后面加了三个不满表情
followed by three frowny-face emoticons.
不
No!
孩子们 别在网上搞事
Hey, kids, don't be a jerk on the Internet
否则就会跟这位朋友一个后果
or you might end up like our friend here.
再见
Peace out.
爱尝鲜的熊好好
"New experiences," with beary nice...
爱尝鲜的
熊好好
与
热狗人
就是我
That's me!
与热狗人
...and hot dog person.
就是我
That's me.
毛毛理发店
我们要去第一次理发了
We're about to get our very first haircuts
我真的好需要去理发
and, boy, do I need one.
看我头发乱糟糟的
Just look at this rat's nest.
可是熊好好 我没头发 只有热狗皮
But, beary, I don't have any hair, only hot-dog skin.
你放心
Don't worry.
不会有什么感觉的
You won't feel a thing.
好 我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
再见 外头
Goodbye, outside!
我先来
Me first!
顶上稍微理一下
Just a little off the top.
鬓角留着
And I'm keeping the sideburns.
我看起来像个电影明星
I look like a movie star.
轮到你了 热狗人
Your turn, hot dog person.
可 可 可
But -- but -- but --
你放心
Don't worry.
不会有什么感觉的
You won't feel a thing.
好 我
Okay. I --
太卷了
Too wavy.
太不卷了
Too not wavy.
太2了
Too number 2.
完美
Perfect!
你觉得你第一次理发怎么样 热狗人
So, what did you think of
your first haircut, hot dog person?
我想你说得对 熊好好
I guess you were right, beary.
我真的没什么感觉
I really don't feel a thing.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表