剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
解释说明
似乎他扮大帝入戏实在是太深了
It's like he's taken dressing up like an emperor too far.
这样我就有
That gives me an...
办法
办法了
idea!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
天才叔公 你在干什么
Uncle Grandpa, what are you doing?
我命令你脱下这身可笑的装扮
I command you to take that ridiculous costume off.
我不是天才叔
I'm not Uncle Gran--
朕非天才叔公
I am not Uncle Grandpa.
朕乃克雷大帝
I'm Emperor Krell!
朕乘飞船游览下界两周回来
I go on a lovely cosmic cruise
of the Netherverse for two weeks,
回来竟发现
only to come home to find
朕之宝座被一低能小儿占领
my throne's been taken over by a kid!
你为什么要听他的命令
Why are you just following his orders?
又见面了 天才叔公
Hi, again, Uncle Grandpa.
朕非天才叔公
I am not Uncle Grandpa!
我也不是什么占领宝座的低能小儿
And I am not just some kid sitting on a throne!
我是佐思大帝
I am Emperor Zorth!
不要蛋黄酱 去重做
No mayo! Make it again!
不准照做 小喽啰
Belay that order, minion.
只能有一个大帝 这个大帝就是朕
There is only one emperor, and that is me.
快从宝座上下来 小儿
Now get off my throne, kid!
这是我的宝座 喽啰必须服从于我
It's my throne, and the minion does my bidding!
因为我才是大帝
Because I'm the emperor!
朕才是大帝
I'm the emperor!
我才是大帝
I'm the emperor!
朕才是大帝
I'm the emperor!
我才是大帝
I'm the emperor!
我没事
I'm okay.
快给朕做晚餐三明治
Make me a dinner sandwich.
就这还想让我给你做
You think you can just make me make you a --
什么
What?
蛋黄酱 面包
怎么回事
What's going on?
我为什么在做这种事
Why am I doing this?
因为只有朕才是大帝
Because I'm the emperor.
快从你的嘴里喷出火来吧
And now shoot fire out of your mouth.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
我才不会
I'm not going to --
不准再让我这样子 这是命令
Stop making me do this! That's an order!
求你了
Please?
不行
Never!
现在朕命令你
And now I order you to
成为我的御用三明治制♥作♥
become my dinner-sandwich-making,
喷火帕格纳格宠物
fire-breathing pet pognog...
一辈子
forever!
帕格纳格
Pognog?
啥是帕格纳格
What's a pognog?
不 我不想碰蛋黄酱
No, not the mayonnaise!
现在谁才是大帝 小儿
Who's the emperor now, kid?
你才是大帝 你才是
You're the emperor! You are!
你才是大帝 天才叔公
You're the emperor, Uncle Grandpa!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我穿上那件破衣服就彻底入戏了
I just get carried away
when I put on that stupid costume.
我学到了被人指手画脚有多烦
I learned how annoying it is to be bossed around,
我再也不会这样了
and I'll never do it again.
我不当太空大帝了 只想回家
I hate being space emperor. I just want to go home!
这才是我想听到的
That's just what I wanted to hear.
什么
What?
我只是说 这才是我想听到的
I was just saying, "that's just what I wanted to hear."
可 怎么
But -- what?
那个超帅的恶魔是谁
Who is that handsome devil?
那没事了 准备受死吧
Oh, never mind. Prepare to die!
在今早可不行
Not this morning!
你没打着
You missed me!
陷阱门
陷阱门
陷阱门
陷阱门
陷阱门
陷阱门
请勿站在此处
我本来就是打算这样的
I totally meant to do that.
随机科幻效果
解除帕格纳格状态
我就从来没把孩子弄丢过
I never lost a kid yet.
准备好回家了吗 梅文
Ready to go home, Melvin?
那是你原先就知道
So, did you know
有个长得跟你完全一样的邪恶大帝
there was an evil emperor dude
who looked exactly like you,
还是说本来就是个巧合
or was that just a coincidence?
我听不清 要过传送门了
Can't hear you. Going through a portal.
梅文
Melvin!
谢谢你 天才叔公
Thank you, Uncle Grandpa.
快进来 梅文
Come on inside, Melvin.
我来给你做晚餐三明治
I'll make you a dinner sandwich.
不然就让我来给你做晚餐三明治吧
How about I make you a dinner sandwich?
好啊
Okay.
谢谢你 梅文
Thanks, Melvin.
不必谢我 应该谢
Don't thank me. Thank --
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
早
Good...
安
Morning
飞虎访谈
现在播出的是《飞虎访谈》
It's time for "Tiger Talk,"
有请主持人 巨型写实风飞行老虎
with your host, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!
巨型写实风飞行老虎
飞虎访谈
这问题问得好 老虎
That's a good question, Tiger.
一星期大概三到四次吧
I'd say about three or four times a week.
不
No.
我最喜欢的食物是吐司面包
My favorite food is toast.
以上是本期《飞虎访谈》的全部内容
That's all the time we have for "Tiger Talk" today.
明天同一时间收看
Tune in tomorrow
披萨史蒂夫展示最火♥辣♥的秋季顶料
when Pizza Steve models the hottest fall toppings.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表