剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
假期
孩子们
Kids!
孩子们 对不起
Kids, I'm sorry.
我今天不能再帮别人的忙了
I can't help anyone else today.
你们走了吗
Are you guys gone?
真是的
Gee whiz!
我今天帮忙帮够了
I'm done helping today!
明天再来
Come back tomorrow!
大家说真的
For serious, guys!
你是要我相信就是那回事吗
You expect me to believe that?
没错
Yeah, man.
就是小精灵干的
It was elves.
我都不知道他们是怎么进来的
I don't know how they got in.
不过 我只跟你一个人说
But, uh, between you and me
很有可能都是叔
it was probably Un--
他来了 叔公
There he is -- Uncle G!
我今天过得太难了
I'm having a rough day.
怎么了 叔公
What's wrong, Uncle G?
我今早帮了190个人
I helped 190 people just this morning.
实在太多了
It's too much.
我帮了乔恩骑马
I helped Jon ride a pony
帮了莉丝做作业
I helped Liz do her homework
帮了安娜学形意舞
I helped Anna learn to interpretive-dance
帮了迈克咳痰
I helped Mike hawk loogies
然后还帮了萨拉大战山丘巨人
and then I helped Sarah battle a hill giant.
我累死了
I'm burnt out.
听起来你好像急需休个假期
It sounds like you could use a vacation.
假期
A vacation?
我从来没时间休假
I've never had time for one.
我完全明白你的意思
I totally get where you're coming from
因为我其实从来没有
because I have actually never...
没休过假
not been on vacation!
我现在就在休假呢
I'm on one right now.
情况可好了
It's going great!
是啊 天才叔公 休假可简单了
Yeah, Uncle Grandpa, it's easy.
去海滩
Go to the beach.
好好放松 好好休息 别老想帮忙
Just relax and take a break from helping.
而且 要是你需要再拿钱的话
And, uh, if you need some extra money
就卖♥♥掉几个
just sell some of
格斯先生傻里傻气的陶瓷鸟收藏
Mr. Gus' stupid ceramic-bird collection.
说什么
What?!
我玻璃动物园就是这么被糟蹋的吗
Is that what's been happening to my glass menagerie?
格斯玻璃动物园
你说是被精灵抢了
You said we were robbed by elves.
没错 就是精灵
Oh, yeah. It was elves.
他们可喜欢那玩意了
They love that stuff.
听好 格斯先生
Listen, Mr. Gus
这可是叔公的事 好吗
this is about Uncle G, okay?
不是所有东西都能跟你
Not everything can be about you
还有你的小鸟玩具扯上关系
and your bird toys all the time!
说什么
What?!
最好马上走 叔公
You'd better get going, Uncle G
省得这边这位鸟人突然发癫
before birdman over here goes into one of his fits.
说到这个 给你一点卖♥♥鸟钱当路费
Speaking of which,
here's a little bird money for the road.
谢谢
Thanks.
假期是吗
A vacation, huh?
相信我 天才叔公
Trust me, Uncle Grandpa --
你需要休息
you need to relax.
可是我该怎么做
But how do I do that?
你可以去滑水 滑索道
You could go water-skiing, zip-lining
还可以潜水
or even scuba diving.
可能性差不多无穷无尽
The possibilities are virtually endless.
并且你还能想吃多少热狗就吃多少
Plus, you can eat as many hot dogs as you want, man.
成交
Sold!
肚包 请拿来我的行李
Belly Bag, my luggage, please!
没问题 天才叔公
Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa.
好 再见了大家
Okay, see you guys later.
我去度假了
I'm going on vacation.
这会是最棒的假期
This is gonna be the best vacation ever!
你度假期间肯定不会去帮别人的忙
Now, you're not gonna help anybody
while you're on vacation
对吧 天才叔公
right, Uncle Grandpa?
绝对不会 格斯先生 我保证
No, Mr. Gus, I promise.
假期
Vacation
假期 假期
Vacation, vacation
两千英里后
这地方看着像是度假的风♥水♥宝♥地♥
This looks like a good vacation spot.
既然没有文明的迹象
And with no signs of civilization
我也用不着帮忙了
I won't have to help anybody.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
把吊床装好
Got my hammock all set up.
来舒舒服服放松
Now to sit back, chillax
享用这一万根美味热狗
and enjoy all 10,000 of these delicious hot dogs.
你就是天选之人
You are the chosen one!
我向你致敬 伟大之人
I bow down before you, o great one.
跟预言预测的一样
Just as the prophecy has foretold
你来拯救这座岛了
you have come to save the island.
抱歉
Sorry.
你一定是把我认错成其他人了
You must have me confused with someone else.
我是来这享受假期的
I'm just here to enjoy my vacation.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你就是来这帮忙的
You are here to help.
平常我是很爱给别人帮忙 可是
Normally, I love helping people out with stuff, but, uh...
我在度假
...I'm on vacation.
抱歉先失陪了 我该去滑水了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
it's time for my water-skiing session.
好了 天才叔公 开船
All right, Uncle Grandpa, gun it!
没问题 天才叔公
You got it, Uncle Grandpa.
我必须跑去跟大家说天选之人来了
I must run and tell the others
that the chosen one is here!
热狗滑索道
Hot-dog zip-lining.
这就是生活
This is living.
天选之人
The chosen one!
你就是天选之人
You are the chosen one!
我不知道你们是在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我的人♥民♥一直在等着你呢
My people have been waiting for you.
你会在山脚下跟我们会合 然后
You will join us at the base of the mountain, and then --
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
然后你们就要让我给你们帮忙
Then you're gonna need my help with something.
对
Yes.
你将会喝礼仪椰子水 拯救小岛
You will drink from the ceremonial coconut
and save the island!
不行
No way!
绝对不可能
Absolutely unh-unh!
我向格斯先生保证过
I promised Mr. Gus
度假期间绝对不给任何人帮忙
I wasn't gonna help anybody on my vacation!
可是小岛的远古预言说你
But the ancient island prophecy says that you
天选之子 将会帮
the chosen one, will help --
对不起 听不见
Sorry. I can't hear you.
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
热狗
要是我知道这假期会变成非假期的话
If I knew this vacation
was gonna turn into a non-vacation
那我打一开始才不会度这么个假
then I wouldn't have taken a vacation in the first place.
还好我接下来这五分钟
Hopefully, I can get through the next five minutes
不会有人找我帮忙
without being asked for help.
没人会在这座水底洞穴里发现我
No one will find me in this underwater cave.
没时间吃东西了
No time for food.
我们需要帮助
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表