剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
丧尸 叔公
逝者安息
好日子
刺杀丧尸的时间到
It's time to assassinate some zombies!
放马过来啊
Come and get it!
好耶
Aw, yeah, son!
这样才叫像话
That's what I'm talkin' about!
对吧 格斯先生
Right, Mr. Gus?
睡前不建议看这种东西
You know you shouldn't watch this stuff before bed.
会让你做噩梦的
It's gonna give you nightmares.
世上最重要的
And there's nothing more important
莫过于整晚睡个安稳觉
than sleeping peacefully through the night.
祝你们好梦 兄弟们
Sweet dreams, buddies.
可别说我没警告过你
Well, don't say I didn't warn you.
好 随便
Yeah. Whatever.
我可是披萨史蒂夫
This is Pizza Steve you're talking about.
我才不会做噩梦
I don't get nightmares.
现在我错过什么了
Now, what did I miss?
只有一个办法可以阻止丧尸
There's only one way to stop the zombies --
必须活埋它们
we have to bury them alive.
长官 严格说来它们是死的
Sir, technically, they're not alive.
没错
Exactly.
也太吓人了
That's creepy.
酷哥
披萨史蒂夫 没事吧
Hey, Pizza Steve, is everything okay in here?
辣酱
没事
Oh, yeah.
只是在
Just
在给我重金属专辑练半夜尖叫声
practicing my nightly screams for my new metal album.
就跟你说那笨电影会让你做噩梦
I told you that stupid movie would give you nightmares.
格斯先生 快回你床上去
Mr. Gus, please, go back to bed.
我来处理这个 好吧
Let me handle this, okay?
好 随便
Yeah, whatever.
他能当深盘披萨混过去
He can deep-dish it
但肯定受不来
but he can't take it.
披萨史蒂夫 要来谈谈你的问题吗
Hey, Pizza Steve, you want to talk about your problem?
问题
Problem?
什么问题
What problem?
你看了丧尸恐怖片
Were you having bad dreams again
是不是又做噩梦了
after watching those scary zombie movies?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
得了吧 叔公
Come on, Uncle G.
跟你说 要不你今晚跟我一块睡
Listen, why don't you sleep with me tonight
我会保证不会有丧尸来抓你 好吗
and I'll make sure none of those zombies get you, okay?
你真的会帮我那样吗
You'd do that for me?
如果能表示我们会睡个好觉的话
If it means we'd both get a good night's sleep
就是真的
definitely.
谢了 叔公
Thanks, Uncle G.
能别把这事跟格斯先生说吗
And can we not mention this to Mr. Gus?
可以啊 兄弟
Yeah, sure, buddy.
盖好被子
All tucked in.
睡个安稳觉 披萨兄弟
Sleep tight, pizza pal.
恐龙毯毯跟恐龙枕头
Dino blanky and dino pillow.
就跟从前一个样
It'll be just like old times.
不
Oh, no!
披萨史蒂夫又在梦游跳舞了
Pizza Steve is sleep-dancing again.
还是不要叫醒他好了
Better not wake up him or else.
一定完全不能动
Got to stay perfectly still.
这里面是怎么了
What's going on in here?!
还有人想睡觉呢
Some people are trying to sleep!
格斯先生 小点声
Mr. Gus, keep your voice down!
披萨史蒂夫在梦游跳舞
Pizza Steve is sleep-dancing.
不能这样就叫醒他
We can't wake him up in this state.
他已经深陷节奏里无法自拔了
He's too deep in the groove.
必须得让他一直跳下去
We just got to let him dance it on out.
这是我听过最可笑
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever --
格斯先生 拜托
Mr. Gus, please!
不能打扰到他
You can't disturb him.
真是好险啊
That was a close one.
好啊 我精力充沛
Oh, man! I am refreshed!
我睡得跟小宝宝一样好
I slept like a baby
连你一整晚到处乱动都没影响到我
even with you moving around all night.
你昨晚睡得如何 叔公
How'd you sleep, Uncle G?
丧尸
Zombie!
没有咬痕 我还活着
No bite marks. Still alive.
必须去警告其他人
I've got to warn the others.
不准靠近我 你这邪恶狂暴丧尸
Don't come near me, you evil, rabid zombie!
我一定要睡会觉
I got to get some sleep.
喝点热牛奶大概就能睡着了
Maybe if I drink some warm milk it'll help.
又来一颗陨石 快逃
It's another meteor! Got to run!
格斯先生 醒醒 醒醒
Mr. Gus, wake up! Wake up!
我有特别可怕的坏消息
I've got horrible news!
该不会是陨石撞地球吧
It's not a meteor attack, is it?
什么 才不是
What? No!
天才叔公变成丧尸了
Uncle Grandpa turned into a zombie!
真是的 我就知道那堆丧尸电影
Man, I knew those zombie movies
会让你昏头昏脑
would go to your head.
我要继续睡觉了
I'm going back to sleep.
行
Fine!
等到我说 早跟你说过了
Then don't say I didn't tell you so
就别怪我没跟你说过
when I say, "told you so!"
牛奶
希望这个有用
I hope this helps.
格斯的鱼饵
不好了
Oh, no!
天才叔公丧尸
The Uncle Grandpa zombie
要感染我们的食物供应
is gonna infect our whole food supply!
快滚出我们的厨房♥ 不死食腐人
You get out of our kitchen, you undead scavenger!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve.
你叫什么叫
Why are you yelling?
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
我太累不想跟你追着玩 披萨史蒂夫
I'm too tired to play chase with you, Pizza Steve.
我要躺下了
I'm gonna lie down.
这杂物间应该暂时安全些
This broom closet should be safe for now.
好 使劲想 披萨史蒂夫
Okay. Think, Pizza Steve.
想
Think!
你朋友都没办法帮你
None of your friends are gonna help you
你也不能永远逃下去
and you can't keep running away forever.
你一定知道需要做什么
I think you know what needs to be done.
谁说的话
Who said that?
在这 盒子里
Over here -- in the box.
《丧尸刺客4》
你不能永远逃下去
You can't keep running away.
一定要利用武器来活命
You must use weapons to stay alive
趁丧尸除掉你之前 把丧尸除掉
and get rid of that zombie before it gets rid of you!
丧尸刺杀者说得对
Zombie assassinator is right.
要想打败天才叔公丧尸
To defeat the Uncle Grandpa zombie
我必须变成
I must become...
丧尸刺客
A zombie assassin!
舒服的沙发
Nice, comfy couch.
离沙发远点
Back away from the couch!
漆弹
可我太累了 不想跟你打仗玩
But I'm too tired to play war with you.
扫清射界
Fire in the hole!
汽水
这地方好舒服
This place is pretty cozy.
你要把那堆沾满灰的绒毛都用了吗
You gonna use all that dusty lint?
收下吧
Take it.
你比我更需要它
You need it more than I do.
介意我借用下你的床吗 老虎
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表