剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
厄运饼干
中餐外卖♥♥日到了 格斯先生
Chinese-food delivery day, Mr. Gus!
对了 是今天
Oh, yeah, that's today.
中餐外卖♥♥日到了 披萨史蒂夫
Chinese-food delivery day, Pizza Steve!
你觉得我是因为什么起床的
Why do you think I got out of bed?
中餐外卖♥♥日到了
Chinese-food delivery day
老虎
巨型写实风飞行老虎
giant realistic flying tiger!
中国约翰餐厅
中餐外卖♥♥日到了
Chinese-food delivery day
中餐外卖♥♥员
Chinese-food delivery guy!
开门的时机真准 天才叔公
You called it, Uncle Grandpa.
取整的话 总共20块
That'll be $20 even.
太好了
Okeydokey.
等一下 放我钱包里了
Hang on. It's in my wallet.
拿去吧
There you go!
不错 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
好的
Okay.
我有辣香肠蛋卷
I've got pepperoni egg rolls.
就在这
Right here!
谢谢
Thank you!
披萨史蒂夫是这样的
Classic Pizza Steve.
有照烧鲶鱼饺
Got teriyaki catfish dumplings.
还有白米饭
I've got steamed white rice.
没意思
Boring!
是我的
That's mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有加了糖醋热狗肉的大蒜面条
And I've got garlic noodles
with sweet-n-sour hot-dog meat.
就是我
That's me!
什么
Wha--
不给我来点小费吗
Aren't you gonna leave me a tip?
中餐外卖♥♥日最棒的事
The best part about Chinese-food delivery day
就是跟我最亲近的朋友
is eating all this delicious Chinese food
一起吃美味的中餐
with my closest friends.
你说的确实 叔公
You said it, Uncle G.
跟朋友一块吃外卖♥♥感觉就是不错
Always great to eat take-out with friends.
还有跟格斯先生一块
And Mr. Gus.
有谁知道中餐外卖♥♥日第二棒的事是啥
Anybody know the second-best part
about Chinese-food delivery day?
甜点
Dessert.
错
Nope.
幸运饼干
Fortune cookies!
虽然我对吃饼干这方面的事无所谓
While I'm okay with enjoying the cookie aspect
我觉得最好守一下规矩
I find it's a good rule
别把饼干里的签条看得太重了
to not take these fortunes too seriously.
笨蛋格斯先生
Silly, Mr. Gus.
我跟最亲近的朋友一块搬进露营车住
I didn't move into an rv with all my closest friends
可不是来遵守一堆破规矩的
to follow a bunch of rules.
不好了
Oh, no!
某个亲近你的人是个伪装起来的敌人
"Someone close to you is an enemy in disguise."
伪装起来的敌人
Enemy in disguise?
从你的反应判断
Judging by your reaction
我猜你的签条
I'm gonna guess your fortune
让你对什么东西焦虑起来了
has you concerned about something.
所以说你最好直接无视它就好
So you should probably just ignore it.
对
Yeah.
格斯说得确实
Gus has a point.
这堆签条大抵是胡说八道
These fortunes can be nonsense.
你的内心十分不安
"Deep down you are insecure."
完全是胡说八道
Total nonsense.
真的吗
Really?!
我凭什么要相信你们
And why should I believe any of you?!
因为我们都是朋友啊
'Cause we're all friends.
没错 天才叔公
Yeah, Uncle Grandpa.
我觉得那些签条不一定一直都对
I don't think those fortunes are always true.
饼干不会说谎 特别是幸运饼干
Cookies don't lie, especially fortune cookies!
我上一次吃的饼干写着
The last one I had said
祝你今天愉快
"have a nice day,"
然后我那天真愉快了
and then I did.
我懒得去说服你们让你们相信
I'm not gonna try to convince you guys
幸运饼干是真的
fortune cookies are real!
等我揭露出真♥相♥你们就亲眼看看吧
You'll see for yourselves when I reveal the truth!
就知道我们早该点披萨的
I knew we should've ordered pizza.
某个亲近你的人是我的敌人
Someone close to me is my enemy.
会是谁呢
Who can it be?
肚包最近的行为有点可疑
Belly Bag has been acting a bit suspicious lately.
你说的话我都能听到 天才叔公
I can hear everything you're saying, Uncle Grandpa.
我怎么就可疑了
And how am I being suspicious?
我从来就没从你肚子上下去过
I never leave your belly!
那上周那次呢
What about that time last week?
肚包 你在哪
Belly Bag, where are you?!
是你叫我出去等的
You asked me to wait out here
那时你在试衣服
while you tried on clothes!
对了
Oh, yeah!
你觉得这件怎么样
What do you think of this one?
颜色不适合你
Not your color.
我很看重你的观点 肚包
I really value your opinion, Belly Bag.
你大概不是伪装起来的敌人
Maybe you're not the enemy in disguise.
但我一定要找出谁是敌人
But I'm gonna find out who it is!
完成了
It's complete!
这娃娃应该能完美成功
This doll should do the trick perfectly!
热又鲜 披萨史蒂夫
披萨史蒂夫要用巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥伤害我
Pizza Steve is planning to hurt me with a voodoo doll.
我就知道
I knew it!
他就是敌人
He's the enemy!
不好说 天才叔公
I don't know, Uncle Grandpa.
估计是你太武断了
Maybe you're jumping to conclusions.
那就来看看等会儿会出什么事
Well, let's see what's really going on then!
娃娃
天啊
"Oh, man.
你可真是太酷了 披萨史蒂夫
You are so crazy cool, Pizza Steve!
酷到我都受不了了
So crazy cool I can hardly stand it.
你到底知不知道自己有多酷
Do you even know your level of coolness?!"
知道 随你问 跟我说
"Yeah, but go ahead and tell me anyways."
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
你是在玩娃娃吗
Are you playing with dolls?
什么 不对
What?! No!
我拿娃娃是因为
I was just holding them for
肚包
Belly bag.
什么
What?!
那些不是我
Those aren't my --
所以说你没要用巫毒魔法消灭我吗
So you don't plan on killing me with voodoo magic?
才没有
No!
真是的 你可了解我了
Come on! You know me!
还以为我会更了解你
I thought I knew you better.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching you.
老虎好像在磨尖她爪子
Tiger seems to be getting her claws awfully sharp.
而且旁边还放了把铲子
And she has a shovel next to her!
她想杀我埋尸
She wants to kill me and then bury me!
老虎
Tiger!
你居心何在
What's the big idea with you
居然想要杀我埋尸
trying to kill me and then bury me?!
没有
No?
那你干什么磨爪子放铲子
Then what's with the extra-sharp claws
and the shovel, then?!
敌人差不多才会做这种事
Seems like something an enemy might do!
深情献给天才叔公 爱你的老虎
"To Uncle Grandpa, with love, tiger."
你给我我一直都想要的
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表