剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
老虎与老鼠
英吉利松饼
《宝贝吧啦吧啦》
你好啊宝贝
Hey, there, baby.
我是能让青少年动心的英吉利松饼
I'm teen heart throb English muffinz.
你也知道我爱你 宝贝
And you know I love you, baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby
摇摇屁♥股♥ 宝贝
Shake your booty, baby
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby
弹弹臀部 宝贝
Bounce your bottom, baby
吧啦吧啦 宝贝
Blah, blah, baby
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby
吧啦吧啦 宝贝
Blah, blah, baby
吧啦吧啦吧啦吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah
吧啦吧啦 宝贝
Blah, blah, baby
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby
天啊
Oh, my!
刚刚那是怎么了
What in the hooey was that all about?
快看它啊
Look at 'er go!
她在干什么
What is she doing?
搞什么 老虎
Geez, tiger!
你是在发什么神经
What are you freaking out about?
这就一无害小老鼠罢了
It's just a harmless little mouse.
恶心
Yuck!
我冰淇淋上有头发
I got hair on my ice cream.
这就一无害小老鼠罢了
It's just a harmless little mouse.
格斯先生
Hey, Mr. Gus
想给你老鼠打摩丝吗
you want some mousse for your mouse?
[ mousse(摩丝)与 mouse(老鼠)谐音 ]
小奇迹
Tiny miracle!
小心
Watch out!
天啊
Oh, my!
救命
Help!
什么
What?!
我看不下去别人不能好好相处的样子
I can't stand it when people can't get along!
救命啊 天才叔公
Help me, Uncle Grandpa!
那只疯猫想吃了我
That crazy cat wants to eat me!
老虎 你要吃了这只老鼠吗
Tiger, you want to eat this mouse?
那也太恶心了
That's disgusting!
你怎么会想吃老鼠呢
Why would you want to eat a mouse?
是啊
Yeah!
不准吃我 闺蜜
Don't eat me, girlfriend!
闺蜜
Girlfriends?
我知道要怎么解决这个难题
I know how to solve this dilemma!
我要让你们变成朋友
I'm gonna make you friends!
超棒好朋友
Best friends!
来吧 咱们走
Come on! Let's go!
好了你们两个 不准打架不准乱咬
All right, you two, no fighting and no biting!
你们只能待在这间房♥间里
I want you to stay in this room
等成为朋友了再出来
until you girls are friends.
说什么
What's that?
我还以为你说话了
I thought you said something.
那
So...
你也喜欢英吉利松饼是吗
I see you like English muffinz, too, huh?
我知道
I know.
我爱死他了
I love him!
他就是梦中情人
He's so dreamy!
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我有他所有单曲跟废品
I have, like, all his songs and junk.
喜欢我尾箍吗
You like my tail scrunchy?
我好爱你指甲
I love your nails.
是什么色号♥的
What's the name of that color?
好 闺蜜
Okay, girlfriend!
不过要允许我给你做美容才行
But only if I get to give you a makeover, too!
女生力量美容派对
Girl-power makeover party!
巧克力
吱 吼
吱吱
脸洞
肚皮孩
凯文・E・尿裤子
杯子蛋糕
你们两个爱笑小女生还挺合得来
You two giggle-pusses sure do seem to be getting along.
看吧 就知道你们会变超棒好朋友的
See? I knew you'd become best friends!
永远超棒好朋友
B.f.f.'s forever!
让她们变成好朋友可真是个好办法
Man, making those two best friends was a great idea.
我可真是个天才
I'm a total genius.
也许那只老鼠还能帮老虎
Maybe that mouse will even help tiger
热狗桶
远离啮齿动物
keep away the rodents.
叔公标志
The grandpa symbol!
哪边有个孩子需要我帮忙
A kid somewhere needs my help.
引擎肯定哪里出问题了
Something must be wrong with the engine.
电线都被咬了
All the wires are chewed up!
格斯先生 你知道
Hey, Mr. Gus, any idea
是谁把引擎电线都咬了
who chewed through the wires in the engine?
很有可能也是
Probably the same person
吃光冰箱里所有食物的人
who ate up all the food in the fridge.
谁吃了我奶酪
Who ate my cheese?!
该死
Darn it!
是谁把客厅变成巨型巢穴的
Who turned the living room into a giant nest?!
就是这么简单 老虎
There you have it, tiger.
定制出入口就是这么咬出来的
That is how you chew your own custom doorway!
快回到你的房♥间
Let's go back to your room
让我教教你我所知道的其他知识
so I can teach you some other things I know.
不会吧
Oh, no!
我都干了什么
What've I done?!
她们在拆掉露营车
They're tearing the rv apart!
那只老鼠对老虎有很不好的影响
That critter is a bad influence on tiger.
必须除掉那只老鼠
I've got to get rid of that mouse.
可是 天才叔公
But, Uncle Grandpa
要是你除掉老虎的超棒新好朋友
if you get rid of tiger's new best friend
很有可能会让她变得 就是
it's probably gonna make her, like
对你特生气
really mad at you.
说得好 肚包
Good point, Belly Bag.
那我就得让老虎与老鼠为敌
Then I got to make tiger enemies with that mouse.
你要怎么让那两个小女生闹掰
How are you gonna turn two girls against each other?
天才叔公 你在听吗
Uncle Grandpa, are you listening?
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?!
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚刚在听
I was just listening to
我向老虎借的英吉利松饼新唱片
the new English muffinz cd that tiger let me borrow.
等一下
Wait a minute!
就这样
That's it!
我知道要怎么解决了
I know exactly how to fix this.
英吉利松饼
那么让我弄清楚
So let me get this straight.
这砂盆是你的卫生间
This sandbox thing is your bathroom?!
再也不是了
Well, not anymore!
老虎
从现在起你爱去哪上厕所就去哪
You go to the bathroom anywhere you want from now on.
你跟我一样都是动物
You're an animal like me.
差不多就是天性使然
It's, like, in our nature.
我能见你们女生吗
Are you ladies decent?
可以
Yes.
抱歉打扰了 我想知道
Sorry for interrupting, but I was wondering
你们女生是不是喜欢惊喜
do you girls happen to like surprises?
喜欢
Yeah!
那就跟我们来看看你们特爱的惊喜
Then follow me for a surprise you're gonna love!
好啊
All right!
行
Okay.
你们女生准备好来看
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表